1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysium Doll discussion

Mar 23, 2007

1. just a request, can anyone put Leon on a DZ 70cm body? (please specify which kind of normal skin --- normal yellow or normal pink) And on an SD17 body as well?

thanks! i would also want to check out the proportions =3

2. Thanks everyone! I really loved painting him. I'm thinking about adding a few more beauty marks, too.

Wuzixu, I think he'd look great on a Super Gem body. His head is a great medium-size. It would look perfectly fine, and fit in with the aesthetic, on smaller bodies, but would also look great and realistic on larger bodies, I think.

And thekittybox, that's great to hear! Can't wait for pictures!

And you're welcome, SueMe3. ^^

mikagami, I've got a DZ girl here in the pink tone, and that's much pinker than Elysium's very yellow-y color. He even makes Soom look slightly pink! I think he'd look quite nice on 70cm bodies. His neck-hole is certainly large enough for it! (It eats smaller necks). In fact, I'm pretty sure they're made for 70cm bodies, and Elysium produces a 70cm body (which SD16 & probably 17 look great on - there's an absolutely gorgeous Yukinojo/Elysium hybrid here on the boards).

3. Just wanted to post a pic of July, all wigged and on a body. (Minimee, but his neck-hole eats the neck the tiniest bit, and the match is a bit bad).

[​IMG]

4. I'm in love w/ Elysium heads. At first i only wanted Hugo SN....
      now i have 3 @___@; and i want to buy all the molds now ;___; *sigh* They're so beautiful <3

5. They really are beautiful. Just can't connect with my guy up there, so he's up for re-homing. I really love Elysium, though. They have such a gorgeous, characteristic style.

6. bluecrisis I agree with you..I like all the mold in Elysium but my favorite is Hugo ^^ I need more of his head.

7. Yes, i love Hugo. All 3 of my heads are versions of Hugo's xD;; i'm obsessed with that boy lol

8. Thought I'd throw up a quick picture of my Leon-N. I went with a very... unique look. :) He was painted by Jerrysugarav.

[​IMG]

9. Has anybody tried their Leon-N head on a 70cm body yet? I'm thinking it will look good, but hoping others can confirm!

10. Wow, thekittybox, I like his look!

11. yup yup I agree,I'd like to know as well... Anyone have an Elysium head hugo or otherwise on a senior delf or 70cm body??

12. I believe Eidolon Tree has a Hugo on a Dollzone 70cm body, and it looks great. Another user, I can't remember, has their Hugo on a Dollmore Model body, and I think a Hugo head was tried on a Hound body, and it looked great proportion-wise (though of course, not resin-wise).

I don't think Leon-N would look as great on a 70cm body; Despite the larger neck-hole, it seems more suited for 60-65cm bodies.

13. Yay for the new re-releases! I'm going to get a Lud head, so I will spam spam spam when he arrives! Judging by the resin variance I think I'm picking up on, would it be best to buy the head and do some comparisons at a meet, etc before I commit to anything? I was thinking a Fantasy doll body, B&G or Souldoll double, because I am very fond of them, but I don't know about resin match/proportions? Haha, well, we can always wait and see :33

14. Bought my Lud head <33333

15. Awww I wanted him , but because of Ios made me broke and soom lol Be sure to spam pic eh!!

16. my Leon-W arrived yesterday! though... i'm having suspicions on whether it is really the white version =___=:

(compared to its paper-white box, and a white Garsh head. Garsh's white is as white as a Luts'):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

(it's really yellowish, that compared to my normal skin CP Moon the yellow is really striking):
      [​IMG]

help :...(? (and, argh, its going to cost me again to ship this back if ever???) i'll also be writing to Jia today about this >__<...

ETA: Jia had messaged me back:
      ehh... so this is that "Volks old snow skin"?... =___=;;;

what tall body can i match with this?? (65cm+ up??)

17. I just noticed these guys and I would love to get an Axel on a body. Fingers crossed for a re-release...

18. About how long does it take for Elysium to ship?

Today I placed my order for my Lud-N head w/ face up :D SO EXCITED!!!!!

It says 4~5 weeks...that about right? ><

19. they told me 2-4 weeks to make; then there's shipping... so yeah, about that amount of time more or less. Congrats on your Lud, I cant wait to see him! :) I'm getting Lime

20. Is anyone else having problems accessing their official site? I haven't been able to get it to load for days. I can get the OLD page to load but that's not the same link as the one posted here. Help?