1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysium Doll discussion

Mar 23, 2007

1. Does Elysium have a new site? Or place that they sell currently? Because anytime I try to go to their site, it gives me an error! :(

My Lud-N still needs a body. T_T I'm really hoping to get him one this year, but I won't be able to start saving up until after my vacation at the end of July...

2. www.elysiumdoll.com is working for me -- Ceze, if you're still keeping an eye on this thread, have you tried that address again since you posted?

3. I forgot all about this thread. I ordered an Elysium Stella (I'll post a pic later) earlier this year. She is so cute and Jia did the faceup. But I'm going to have to sell her. I'm trying to down size my collection. She is quite lovely though; I have her on a Leeke girl body (skin does not match).

4. New website: +gloomy classic+

Two new sculpts: Igor-N and Luna-N

I really like the look of Igor-N. Though, he does remind me of Switch-style sculpts. :)

5. He really is like Switch sculpts. Igor has lovely eyes.

Edit: I suppose these will still match Volks normal?

#265 SpottyJane, Feb 11, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    6. I'm kind of desperately in love with the Luna-N head -- I sent an email to try to place an order, but after four days without a reply, I thought I'd better try a different route. I just figured out this morning how to join the site, and after a lot of clicking around, I think I've managed to post my order on the site's bulletin board.

But am I misinterpreting the website? Do orders begin on February 20, or end then? I took "~ Feb 20" to mean "until Feb 20," but I may be all wrong.

Does anyone here read Korean? Is there clearer ordering info on the Korean pages?

#266 Cynthia in FlintHills, Feb 12, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    7. Does anybody know how they handled releases in the past? After the 20th, will they rerelease them again in the future?

I want the Igor head, but unexpected expenses popped up.

8. Oh my, that was the most complicated order ever.. I hope it goes through.

@Cynthia in FlintHills - Did you ever hear back from them? And did they send you a Paypal invoice? Because I'm not sure what to pay them until they add in the EMS shipping price. I'm SO glad that you mentioned the bulletin board in your comment and that I checked this thread, because I sent in my order today via email too, since there is no mention of joining the website or posting on the bulletin board on the ordering instructions. Also, when I used google translate on the Korean ordering instructions it says "Order and due date: Until February 20, 2017" so I think this means today is the last day to order. The Korean instructions do not mention joining the site or the bulletin board either though. ^^;

I hope these boys match Switch resin, since they have the model body listed as Switch's HD65 (I assume Switch matches Volk's resin? @SpottyJane)

9. @faireva, nope, no answer either by e-mail or on their bulletin board/message system/whatever it actually is . . . and now I can't even bring up my sent message on their website to comfort myself that it *did* go through. I need the total amount with EMS before I can pay, too, not to mention that it would be nice to know that someone on Jia's end saw at least one of my attempts to order.

Maybe Jia is waiting to send invoices or reply to order requests until after the end of the order period??

Ah, well, this adventure is an exercise in nostalgia . . . it's like the good/bad old days of sending orders and money into the silence of Korean- or Japanese-speaking cyberspace and hoping that a doll will emerge in time . . . ;) Good luck to all of us who are trying, and thank you for confirming that I guessed right about the order period!

10. @Cynthia in FlintHills - Oh! I got my invoice along with an email today! Check your inbox. :-)

I ordered Igor with faceup! I hope the faceup looks like the promo pics.

11. Oooooh, congratulations!! Nothing in my inbox yet, but I'll keep checking!

12. Nothing at all by e-mail, and now I can't log into the gloomyclassic/Elysiumdoll site at all -- it keeps rejecting my (saved, so I know it's the right one) password. I think the message is "no Luna-N head for yooooou" ;)

I can't help being a little disappointed, but considering how lucky I've been all these years, I figure the head will turn up sometime or other if I'm meant to have one. I'll look forward to seeing you post your Igor-N!!

13. Going to be stalking this thread a bit for pictures of Igor. He reminds me so much of their earlier sculpts, mostly Hugo. Especially the lips! But his eyes are what strikes me - they're so full of soul and some kind of sadness that I like in Elysium dolls. @faireva, super excited you decided to get him! And in that faceup too!

@Cynthia in FlintHills I'm sorry to hear you couldn't order your Luna :( That is just the strangest thing. I've ordered a Lime head and a Stella head from them back in 2013 and 2014 but I don't remember having any difficulty in communications. I think I only communicated with Jia over email.

14. I've had this photo but I never put it in the gallery or on DoA for that matter :doh:

Here is a picture of Stella before I sold her:

[​IMG]
      I think Jia did the faceup (I ordered the faceup through them). I really like her rosy cheeks!

15. @Cynthia in FlintHills - That's crummy! If I were you I'd email Jia again, I hope you can get Luna!!

@krystina - Oh Haiiii!! :-) Thank you, I'm super excited too, I think he is gorgeous, and I love his narrow nose and slightly asymmetrical features. He is kind of going in a different direction than my other dolls, but I couldn't pass him up & since he is just available as a head, I could budget him in.

I love your old Stella & Wow, those green eyes!!

16. @krystina - Oh Haiiii!! :-) Thank you, I'm super excited too, I think he is gorgeous, and I love his narrow nose and slightly asymmetrical features. He is kind of going in a different direction than my other dolls, but I couldn't pass him up & since he is just available as a head, I could budget him in.

I love your old Stella & Wow, those green eyes!![/QUOTE] Much agreed! Igor is so handsome! Hahaa nothing wrong with going a different direction! Sometimes you just have a taste for it - I really want to get a Dollstown or Supia and a Fairyland El if Peakswoods and my wallet ever allow it lol! There are just too many beautiful dolls out there to be limited to one company! And thank you- she was one of the cutest dolls I've had but just couldn't bond. I might try getting another doll like her in the future - I just love the cute baby cheeks!

17. Oh, MY, @krystina, your Stella is such a beauty -- I do love that faceup, and green eyes are always my favorites. :love

Yyyyyeah, I have no idea what went wrong with my order -- whether my e-mail address looks like spam to Jia's hanmail server, or whether I jinxed myself when I joined the website and made the backup order post there, or something else entirely. Since I didn't get a reply to my email followup either, (and I've checked and rechecked every spam and junk folder I have) I don't see much point in sending more messages into the void. C'est la resin vie . . .

18. @krystina - I'm going to have to look up Hugo now, I'm new to this brand so I don't know how the previous sculpts look. I'm glad I have someone like you to refer to. I love Supia girls, especially Lina & El from FL is so mature and sweet looking, he has long been a favorite of mine, I'd love him in LTF size.

@Cynthia in FlintHills - You have an incredibly good attitude about this, I really hope you find Luna on the secondary market! I don't think you jinxed yourself or anything though, since I followed the same path as you when I ordered.

19. I saw a Hugo -- though I can't remember which style -- in person once, ages and ages ago (like in 2004, I think). Igor is definitely a relative!

And it's definitely gotten easier to accept the occasional missed order or whatever after so many years in this hobby, because I've had such amazing luck otherwise. If a Minawadou Lenz could fall into my lap from Y!J (listed only as "junk head" and thrown in for free with an SD10 boy body), then nothing is impossible on the secondary market!