1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysium Doll discussion

Mar 23, 2007

1. Ugh, I gave up on the bbs. I'll try it again another day. >_>;;

I think what plastic noodles is talking about is the form at the bottom of the "order" page. Its in Japanese.

Plasticnoodles: I dont know what the buttons say at the bottom but I can tell you everything else. Top left: Name, left bottom: Password, Right: Memo. Hope that helps. :)

2. Yeah, that one's the Japanese order form? oO They have two, one for Japanese speaking people and one for English speaking people, because that side of the website is for Japanese/English. The other side of the website will have it only in Korean. *shrug* I guess we won't know what she's talking about until she gets here.

I've tried using the forum, but it always gives me error notices. >< It's really annoying. I've had to use Japanese forums before, and usually with success, so to have an error each time I try bugs the crap out of me.

3. Yup, that's what I mean!

Okay, I just went back to see how to register, and I see that now there is a note about the email address on their order information page: "Paypal ID is not"

Here, I was trying to get my order in faster, now I think my order hasn't reached them properly at all. I remember when I thought the Luts shop was confusing, but now I wish everyone used the same cart program! ;)

Darnit. Okay.. So I wrote to them earlier today at that same address. Am I likely to get a response?

Now, logged in, I just resubmitted my order and asked them to refund the payment I sent to the wrong email and hopefully it'll all work out.

4. No, that bit is only down there because they run their entire cite with a CMS, it's at the bottom of every doll entry as well and has nothing to do with us, as a customer. You just email the form to the address listed.

And yeah, like I said, they'll email you back and ask for payment, and then possibly email you again to say it's been shipped.

*edit: I mean, the 'order' information they have listed is in a forum, a mini forum, but you're supposed to email them the info. >< I hope they remove your information for you, soon.

5. *sigh* I'm still doing it wrong. Thanks!

6. WRONG THREAD!!!!! xD

7. Ha, I think I managed to remove it myself. There was a button with some characters, so I clicked it. I got a page with a question, then more buttons, so I clicked on the same characters again, and it took me back to the page and my info was gone (at least for me). ;)

8. Heeey, where'd you read that? On the BBS? In an email? >< They haven't replied to either of my emails yet.

It says that after this release, they're not coming out with it ever again. The future release will be the same mould with sharper lines, modifyied.

And, it looks like my inital feeling that the white Hugo will be whole doll only is right. -_- Ah, well. There's no way I will have money by then, simply no way. I'm gearing up for a trip to Germany, and I can't afford to spend an excess of $700 on anything other than that.

9. omg, I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD!!!! *smacks herself* I was wondering why DoA ate my post just to realized I posted in the wrong thread. I'm sorry for the confusion!!!!!! :( *Bows head in shame*

10. >< Aaah, get my hopes up and then dash them. You tease.

I just went, "Wot? o.o Where did they say that? omg did I miss something?" And then crawled all over Elysium Doll. *laugh*

Has anyone else ordered a Hugo-N yet? Or are Plasticnoodle and I the lone soldiers so far?

11. The post was intended for this thread and the quotes were from an email notification. Honestly I cant believe I did that...>_>;; I'm really sorry for giving you false hope. It was not intended. :(

I really want the Hugo-N head too but I'll dont know if I can get $300 within the time frame. >_> If I do, I'll let you guys know cuz I want this boy too.... In the meantime, I can only hope you guys take pictures of your boys when he arrives. :)

12. LOL, well if no one else is ordering the head, maybe there'll still be one left for me once I sort out the mess I made of my order. ;)

13. oO It's pretty amazing how well suited to the thread that email was, considering that Hugo-N was released on that date, and the white Hugo is planned soon.

Why so much money for you, may I ask? It's $200 for the head, and $25 for shipping, where's the other $75 going?

I know it took several months for Hugo-SN to sell out, but he was definately less popular than Hugo is. Hugo-SN is more prevelent, though, because a large number of people sold them on the after market. I get the feeling that many people bought Hugo-SN because Hugo was sold out.

14. I am definitely going to order, am currently running around gathering the funds for it. Also, i hadn't expected the price increase, so i've got a bit more work cut out for me. I just hope he won't be sold out so fast *prays very hard*.

15. Ah, yes, the OM's timing does coincide with Elysium, which is probably why I confused the two. >_> Not to mention, Luts is also selling some new type of dolls in May. Its a conspiracy I tell! j/k

Anyways...I'm feeling more doubt and unease about Hugo head's availablity... :(

Well $75 of the money is going for eyes, wigs, face-up and other stuff. XD Hm...I dont like their face up, so I might ask someone to do one for him. Or depending on my impatience, I can try doing it myself... I would feel sad if he's just a blank head. Also I dont really like their bodies and I've seen comparison with Happydoll, Dollzone, Volks, Soulldoll and many others, but I wont think about that yet until I get the right funds for him. ^^;;;;

16. -_- Well, the good news for me is, they sent me my head already. The bad news is, they said that EMS doesn't go to Alaska again. *sigh* Registered mail. I'll get the head after every one of you. At least they only charged me $20 for shipping.

17. $20 for shipping, that's good!

Well I can't wait to see pictures of your boy. :D

18. Well JIA replied to my email inquiry and the head has been sent, without the need for Paypal refunds/repayments. It was shipped out overnight (our time). Huzzah! That turned out not to be such a fiasco afterall, once I figured out what I was doing. ;)

He'll be here faster than I can place an order for the cloth Luts body for him! :lol:

19. ::flaaaaaaaaaaaails::

20. LOL - I should mention for the other folks, that the Hugo I ordered is for Lishelove here; she's not a total spaz. ;)