1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysium News Thread

May 18, 2006

1. I can only say, "gasp". I can't read the Japanese, but the pertinent info is obviously also in English. If someone could lend us their linguistic might and translate the rest, it would be appreciated.

2. It seems to be a lengthier intro for the arrival of the new head but doesn't actually give any further info than the fact that there will be a new head in October and that they hope everyone will like it.

Of course this is my assuption from the combining of two bad on-line translations. :sweat

3. I did a quick and dirty translation elsewhere -- the post doesn't really give much info, no.

4. Hello,

I have just bought a Hugo-SW head.
      I will get him when his faceup is done.

Now I am wondering which body might fit.

I like the bodies from Lati very much...
      But I don't know if the color and the neck would match.

Can you please give me a hint what bodies would fit?

5. Will this new head be the normal Hugo Head Type or will it be an abosolute new head? If they don't restock the normal head, when will they? Plus what skintone of a Hound body best matches the Hugo normal skin? :blush

6. Does anyone know if Rozi will be a boy or girl?

And how long are the heads normally available, how fast are they sold out?

7. Looks like Rozi will be a girl! ^_^ Is SD9 a girl-type Volks body?

8. Yes, sometimes people refer to SD10 as SD9.

9. Eep. It's not a rumor.

10. Quick and dirty translation again, just for fun!

Plan to Begin Sales in February 2007/01/12
      An Elysium head and body will be released.
      We will begin sales of a new head and 72cm body in February.

So... basically what their own little translation said. X3

11. 72cm?? Whoa. *_* Can't wait to see what it looks like. Though... 2007/01/12? Wouldn't that be the 12th January? XD

12. I was wondering about that too, then I went to the site. I think it's the date that they posted the announcement, the release will still be in feb though.

13. [​IMG]

One more wait, but with more info and a lovely picture.

14. Elysium generally doesn't disclose the quantity available. I have tried asking them in the past (specifically, Hugo-SW), but the most specific answer you get from them is very general "very few", "plenty" etc. They have a track record of not reissuing, as well.

15. Wait, is the body called Axel, and it goes with the Hugo head, or what? I'm confused

16. I think they have a whole new doll, Axel, and they're also rereleasing Hugo with their new body.

17. They are releasing a new doll, called Axel, who is a whole doll. The body also matches their other dolls, such as Hugo. It is their normal skin body, so it will match most of their new Normal skin heads.

Their white body is pending, if you are to believe their BBS.