1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysium News Thread

May 18, 2006

1. That is not a Hugo head (or any type of the Hugo head) with Axel, by the way.

2. [​IMG]

New picture up at Elysium shows full body.

3. Elsyium updated their site a few days ago with a picture of their new body and a Hugo head.

They stuck this thread in 'ordering', which surprised me since they never update that part of the show. They also seem to have removed all their listed prices in 'ordering' as well (their previous head price was $150, blank... now it has no listed price at all [eta: I just realized that the heads are now individually priced in their item description]).

[​IMG]

http://www.happy-lovely.org/wishlist/Elysium/hugo165.jpg
      http://www.happy-lovely.org/wishlist/Elysium/hugo166.jpg
      http://www.happy-lovely.org/wishlist/Elysium/hugo167.jpg

We need someone who can read Japanese. ><

4. Axel-N 'rock version' is now for sale.

[​IMG]

5. And, now the standard Axel-N is out.

Also, they seem to have fessed up to a Hugo- rerelease:

3rd eta oO:
      Also, now they sell shoes, although its inventory is currently confined to 1 pair of boots.

6. Do you have any idea how long (or how many runs) Axel will continue to be on sale? *curious*

I'd love to get both him and Hugo but i'm afraid he might be gone in a few months and never come back, like last the last Hugo-S run.

7. Me, personally? No, I have no idea. I only post lots in this thread because I'm lucky and seem to be on the same schedule as the sitemaster is.

Elysium has a strong habit of not disclosing their doll inventory. The most I ever got them to tell me, was "You should order right away." They seem to just carry them until they physically run out of them. If this is true, then they have them all made in advance of the sale, which would explain why they take so long between releases.

Actually, up until this point, I was convinced they simply sold dolls until the mould broke, and that's why they never came back. The return of Hugo seems to contradict that...

8. Well, I guess I'll keep an eye out in 4 - 5 months, then...

I don't know why I find this amusing... but I do.

Did Hugo's mold break (sad? :...( ) and so that's why there weren't anymore, or was that speculated because he went away or a long time and now he might suddenly come back?

Hugo is one of my most-wants, and I'd be thrilled if he came back, though I am not sure I'd ever get there in time to get one...

Does anyone know what his head would cost if I bought it right from them, so I can start to prepare? Or, do you think he'll be combined with a body this time, in which case I am still wondering how much he would be?

Sorry for all my questions! :doh *_*

9. Well, previously a head would cost USD 150 + shipping. They don't seem to have their price info up at the moment, so the figure might change.

10. Thank you! That at least gives me an area to aim for!

11. All moulds break or wear out, standard dolls simply have moulds made over and over. Small companies like Elysium probably can't afford to keep making them repeatedly.

Actually, all the prices are listed individually now. So if you click the link for Rozi, for instance, it'll simply state at the bottom of the page, "$150 USD".

12. Elsyium is busy lately.

Body information, for those of us with Hugo line heads, is now up in English on Elysiumdoll.

It should be noted that 'beauty white' is mentioned in the Japanese version, but not the English version. Might be a mistranslation, might not be available to 'international buyers'.

eta link:
      Elysium board notice is here.

13. *heart flutter*

Okay, they updated again.

This appears to be their release schedule for the year. There seems to be some issue with the translation, although the general consensus seems to be that a Hugo normal skin will be released this month, at the end of the month. It may be just a head or a whole doll. If anyone knows Japanese can step up and clarify, we'd appreciate it.

Also, a general discussion thread is located here.

14. They don't need to say anymore than that, really. The head is $200

Hugo-N Product Page

15. In case anyone missed it, the Axel-N head is now available to purchase separately for 200 USD, as of the 7th of June.

16. Is Axel the only head in stock?

17. No, if you go to their website, click the link labeled 'head' and then the link labeled 'for sale! (3)', you will see that there are 3 heads available for sale: Axel-N, Hugo-N and Rozi.

18. Any clue how long the 3 currently available heads will be for sale?
      I've poured over the site, but can't find it.....or is this one of the companies that just doesn't say?
      :(
      Michelle

19. here's what i said earlier:

I'm afraid no one has come up with a different answer. :/ Sorry. You can always email them and hope they reply, although they seem to struggle a bit with English emails.

20. celticgeekess- im under the impression that they make some many molds and then when they sell out that's it until/if they make a next run of the doll heads.