1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Email invitations issued for "Tenshi-no-Sumika in LA&qu

Nov 1, 2005

1. I got my invite, I'm pretty sure I'm going though my friend didn't get hers. I'll be bringing my f-08 : )

2. Its funny that you bought name tags, because I was thinking about making some! hehe

I don't have any Volks outfits except for my Mika's default LE outfit which isn't very cute or tea party-like. She looks so cute in so many things that I don't think I can decide! Kelly and I might be tearing through my doll clothing on Friday trying to find something for Audrey to wear!

I will probably wear a black skirt, thigh-high boots, a nice shirt and maybe a jacket to go over it all. After all, its at a mansion.

3. Will you get to go? I thought that you said that you were 9 months short of 15.

4. Um, unless you had a Kohya to bring as proof, it wouldn't work out. ^ ^;;
      My friend is trying to figure out how to call Volks and ask them about her first invite.
      I may very well still go.

5. There is a telephone number in the information that they sent with your information e-mail. When you click on the information link with the one-offs.

6. Oh, I know.
      She got a hold of them. They told her that they would try to get the email to her.

7. I'm glad to hear that she might get it worked out. I didn't get the invite through my own stupidity. Does anyone have a count of how many people are indeed going? (Guess I should go look before I bother asking, but I've had this page up all day. XD)

I should really pay more attention to these things early on rather than just begging last minute... :barf:

8. :( even after calling them I still was not able to to get an invite either.... I thought I had sent my invite in on Oct. 31st, but I guess it was Nov.2nd? >.< I also should really have paid more attention... I guess since neither of us are going... you wanna throw our own party? :lol:

9. I did the same thing, e-mailed them, not once but twice :oops: anyways, I never got a reply. today I called them and talked so someone for a little while, and they finally replied to my email! they said that I signed up too late :( but that "we are planning to have the next
      registration. The details will be posted on our web site when it is ready." so I guess all of us who registered late or not at all will just have to wait until they post details!

10. I would party hardy if I were going! Heh... I might have gotten to go as an early B-Day present, but since I messed up on the registration thing I just kinda went "Poo, I could spend the money on getting the bird a cage where she won't poop in her food."

So yeah... like I said earlier, the raffle was really what had me the most interested in the party, I doubt I'd get to do any shopping in the store since I'm totally broke... so there was really no point in me going. Things always work out, and hopefully people will save the pics of the one-offs so we can see them maybe after this is all over... You don't think Volks would want to keep them confidential after the event do you?

11. Oh! That's definitely exciting then... I guess that means they had fewer than 100 RSVPs?

12. :o OH my!!! I guess calling them did pay off? anyways they sent me an e-mail later with the invite!!! :o :o :o I'm so HAPPIE!!! I CAN GO!!! WHOOT!!!!

13. Don't forget to bring your ID with your invitation. It says somewhere either on the website or the invitation that you'll need both.

14. *is a dork cuz she's been using her learner's for 5 years as her ID* I can't even drive! It's from back when my eyes were better off. It's gonna be so embarrassing showing my 5-year old learner's along with my invite :oops:

15. Do you not have at least a state ID?
      I don't drive either, so that's what I use. ^ ^;;

16. How about your passport or student ID? As long as its a photo id I think it should be ok.

17. I don't have a student ID, since I already graduated Business School ^^; And I don't have a passport.

I used to have a State ID, but it expired recently, so I've been having to use my old learner's since it doesn't expire until 2007 or something like that.

18. I predict they won't be picky enough to reject people with expired IDs.

My passport's expired and so old, but I've used it before.

I think they just want a name and photo.

I'll bring both it and my school ID. Of course, which is more embarrassing: an ugly old picture of me years ago looking completely different or an ugly recent picture of me looking like myself and also completely stoned.

19. hmmmm... lets see how I can find me an ID card with the name I registered with... (the name I go by, not official, so I don't actually have any real IDs with the name >.<) I hope they'll accept my other IDs, same last name, same first letter of first name :oops:

20. I didn't think of that. I have been recently married, and I registered with that name. My ID doesn't show the change. I hope thats not going to be a problem. I don't think it will be, but its always kinda scarey.