1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

English Lessons from Volks for well wishes!

Aug 20, 2005

1. Oh, that sounds amazing! I can't wait to see your photos!

2. Sarah, I'm so glad you're having a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing some of it with us! I enjoyed reading your anecdotes about the koi and the people you met there, they were so amusing. XD It's wonderful that the lovely people at Volks were so kind to you.

Wishing you good health and lots of pleasure out of your new dolls,
      Shan

3. Ah, it sound like you had a great time! I'm looking forward to your photostory.

BTW- My uncle also has these super fat koi...he's constantly feeding them!

4. wow! That's so lovely of them.... great to hear that you're having an awesome time sarah and I hope it helps you feel better! <3

5. Hi Sarah,

That was an awesome report. I hope you do lots of writing because you are really good at it--I really felt like I was there. Looking forward to your photostory and especially want to know all about your FCS!!! What headmold did you pick? Boy or girl? Enquiring minds wanna know!

:D

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences here.

6. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time! <3 This story also make me misty eyed. So cute!

I hope the rest of your stay in Japan is as wonderful as the first two days, and I hope that you are doing well!

7. Sarah, I'm grinning from ear to ear for you. No doubt your smile is even wider! What a wonderful time you had.

Ken

8. Wow! It all sounds fantastic, & you deserve every minute of it :D

Enjoy the rest of your visit to Japan! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time there, although it sounds like it can't get much more amazing!

Lucy

9. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Must have been something, seeing a big greeting for you, huh?

The people at Volks already sounded very nice, but this just tops everything.

10. This is very heartwarming.. I feel misty eyed a tad bit. How kind of Volks! And I'm glad you've shared your experience with us... Toppi must be adoreable!

Best wishes Sarah. <3

11. she will never forget her trip and how nice she will be treated at the angel's home. it is a wonderful place and i look forward to a return trip. volk's is really thoughtful to do this for her. paul

12. Its so sweet ... hope sara can enjoy her visit ^^

13. This is so wonderful to hear...it makes me happy ^-^
      I'm so glad everything worked out so well. Volks is so cool to do this!

14. Congrats for your new daughter! Toppi is soooo cute.
      Enjoy every minute of your trip. =)

15. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. I hope your new dolls bring you joy for years to come.

16. That is so awesome of Volks, I'm glad you're having a great time there :D! <3

17. That is such a nice gift. I'm glad they're doing everything they can to make this trip as memorable as possible :)

18. Gosh! I look forward to reading your report. It sounds like you're having a wonderful time so far. Toppi is so adorable too! :D

19. Since Volks and Make a Wish were so kind and did someting so special to a fellow DOA member, maybe we should give something back by donteing to Make a Wish. We could do a group donation or individual donations.

20. I agree with Squllu-- anyone feel like organizing something?

This story did make me tear up a bit here at work... Sarah, I'm so happy for you! I hope you will take this wonderful experience and remember it always... That kind of wonderful memory is such good medicine.

We eagerly await photographs!