1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EOSdoll (formerly Limhwa) Discussion

May 29, 2011

1. He ran right past my embargo!

2. To.M was delivered!! He is gorgeous!

His face looks smaller than my Mano, I love it.

He looks to have the large size "muscular" chest piece. Here are the measurements compared to my skinnier Mano's chest:
      Slim front armhole to armhole: 4"
      Muscular front armhole to armhole: 4 5/8"

Slim back armhole to armhole: 4 3/8"
      Muscular back armhole to armhole: 4 5/8"

[​IMG]image by t4124, on Flickr

You can see more comparison photos on my Flickr: t4124

[​IMG]
      by t4124, on Flickr

#422 T4124, Jun 6, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    3. Awesome, I'll be eternally grateful if you do! Thanks in advance! (:

Edit: Darn, I should have refreshed the page before posting!
      He is gorgeous! Argh, now it's going to be a struggle for me because I truly love his face!
      I guess I shouldn't have asked for comparisons, in the end! Lol! Thank you so much for the
      comparison photos, t4124, much appreciated! ^.~

4. @T4124 thanks so much for the pics! He looks amazing! Congrats :)

5. Does anyone here have any pics of Tom, with a non-default face up? I tried searching for him but couldn't find very much. Sadly he doesn't seem to be too popular atm.

6. I have a Tom, but he has the company faceup.

7. I'd love to see them anyway, honestly. Not enough people post him! I impulse ordered him today XD Would you be able to post a profile (like a side-view) pic of him when you have time?

And forgive me, as I'm usually pretty good about finding this info, but are the 65 cm boys measurements listed anywhere? I checked the EOS site and didn't see them. Going to pop over to junky spot and see if they have it listed there.

Edit: never mind actually. They made a mistake so I'm not able to get him. Oh well! Maybe in the future.

#428 carmarilla, Nov 25, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    8. Does anyone know if you can get these dolls ,specifically Half Elf and Elly, in white skin? I sent a message to Junkyspot using that form on their website to ask questions asking them if WS was still available but never heard back from them. Someone on ebay is selling a WS Half Elf for like $700 plus shipping and claiming on the listing that the Limhwa/Eosdolls are no longer being made in WS.

9. Sorry double post

10. well they do have white toyous in their stock, and I don't see an annoucement on limhwa's site (then again I don't think the site was updated since they launched it).
      Maybe they just don't stock a lot of them?

Do let us know if junkyspot ever replies.

11. I just won a tan limhwa girl on ebay for an amazing price. The person selling her didn't know or didn't list the specific sculpt name, though. She's got an open mouth, anyone know which sculpt that is?

12. Luna has an open mouth with teeth showing

13. I think she is a Luna.

14. Yay! This is so exciting!

15. thanks guys! I kind of lost track of Limwha after the dollfair disaster and hiatus afterwards, but they're so lovely. and they look like pose really nicely despite being single jointed, at least in the photos i've seen. Exciting!

Somehow I got the impression that they weren't making dolls anymore, but it sound like they are? At least sort of?

anyway, i'll be sure to share when she shows up. She's still got her company faceup, but I'm planning on redoing it in a more modern style. I want to document the classic one first though :)

16. @Lirin They definitelt are still making dolls. They released a new guy and a new toyou about a year ago and they post on flickr from time to time.
      They mainly sell through junkyspot. Their sites (eosdoll.com) say they take order, but payment is through bank tranfer only so I think pretty much everyone goes through the dealer instead ^_^

17. Congrats! I was eyeing the same doll too. shipping to where I live was rather expensive, hence I gave up bidding for it.

18. Yeah, shipping within the country was expensive, too. they charged $63 for expedited shipping, with no other option. Yesterday I got the tracking, and they sent it UPS Ground. By the estimates I got it cost them about $40. I don't know what to do about that honestly :/

19. I would ask them politely what the actual shipping cost was and if you will get a refund of the excess shipping charge.