1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EOSdoll (formerly Limhwa) Discussion

May 29, 2011

1. Ah me too lol

2. does anybody have that Eosgirl and can show me pics? she is tempting and half elf on the new body as well

3. I snatched up the last in Stock EOS Nina from Junky Spot, so now I'm (im)patiently stalking the tracking number! I've been wanting her for 6 years, so almost since I started the hobby! I ordered her as a birthday gift to myself, and she was on sale as well as blank. Perfect!

4. Congratulations! And Happy Birthday!

5. Thank you! It isn't my birthday for another 2 weeks (April 1st, pffft!), but she should arrive by then. She left the US yesterday so I'm hoping she gets to Austria soon!

6. [​IMG]

She made it yesterday!

7. She looks very confident that she is in the right place! Great outfit! Have a very Happy Birthday!

8. She looks great! Congrats!! :) How are you liking her?

9. Thank you! She's fitting right in with the rest of my collection, even if she's the most realistic of any of them!

Thanks! I like her a lot, but she desperately needs to be restrung. She's super floppy! I also need to suede her so she stops falling over backwards when sitting. Her CoA says she was made October 19th, 2015, so she's an older gal. I can't believe she sat so long at the Junky Spot unbought!

[​IMG]
      Also I already gave her a face up that I'm pleased with.

10. Oh yeah, Limhwa bodies aren't the easiest to deal with aha. They're sculpted beautifully though! I have never seen the bigger female body in person though, I assumed it posed better since it's double joint?

It confuses me why Limhwa dolls aren't more popular.

11. I took her apart today to tighten her stringing and boy is she strung weird! Her legs at the hip sockets are pretty stiff due to how they are sculpted internally. Like the upper thighs above the mobility joint literally lock in place. And she's strung with 4 loops of elastic. One for the arms (the only normal loop), one from the head to the upper part of the lower torso piece, then one loop for each leg that's strung through a resin bar in the groin. At least now she poses better that I restring and sueded her!

12. IzabethS, What a bright girl, really like her outfit!

I recently also settled a girl of this firm, Leda MSD, named Emma

[​IMG]

13. nancy_schroeder_ca, Thank you! She unexpectedly appeared by sharing her with my handmade, so joking ... like her name is barter ... Emma Barter

14. Thanks for the compliment @Katushka_Nitok ! This is not her permanent outfit, I'm still waiting on it to arrive from Russia off of Etsy. Turns out she can wear SD13 boy pants though!

Your girl is lovely! I had a Lily for a while but upgraded the character to SD sized as I don't really like MSD dolls... Holly, my Limhwa EOS Nina, is the mom to Melody, my Doll Chateau Snow Nymph. That was one thing that kept me from buying her for so long was that I feared they'd look really awkward together. I was afraid for nothing though!

[​IMG]

15. IzabethS, Both are pretty! But I was struck by the image of Nina, an unusual ... attractive

16. Agreed, Nina has a certain beauty to her. I've pined after her for years!

17. I made a comparison pic of my Luna and Eva when they were blank. I find their similarity and differences fascinating!

[​IMG]Limhwa Luna and Eva by t4124, on Flickr

18. Both are beautiful! They are pretty similar, but in these blank pictures one can definitely see the differences too!

[​IMG]
      Here's my Nina, named Holly, again. I need to take new pictures of her...

19. Has anyone tried to order directly from eosdoll?