1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EOSdoll (formerly Limhwa) Discussion

May 29, 2011

1. Sorry to keep spamming. I'm too in love with this girl.

[​IMG]

2. She is lovely! I don't mind thr spam!

3. Thank you @nancy_schroeder_ca !

I have a (probably spectacularly stupid) question for the thread. Are the EOS body and the 60cm body one and the same?

4. If you're looking at the way the bodies are labeled on Junkyspot, the EOS body and the 60cm body are not the same. The EOS body is more curvaceous. It also features double joints at the knees, a double jointed elbow, and a mobility joint on the upper thigh. Additionally, the torso joint on the EOS body is directly under the bust, rather than being under the waist.

Unfortunately, I didn't own the bodies simultaneously, but I think you should be able to see my posing pictures of the EOS body here, and the single-jointed body here (if I put the Flickr search links correctly).

5. Thanks! @snowgray I'm actually looking at Limhwa's home site. The artist has the 57cm (the old single joint) and the 60cm listed separately. Based on your photos, I'm seeing the same bust joint, so I think we have our answer.

6. It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like what the eosdoll main website has listed as "60cm" has the double jointed elbow, making it the "Eosdoll" body? The clavicle seems to match that, too? I didn't spot a bust joint picture but I may have missed it! I'm assuming you could ask the artist to produce exactly the combination you want, though, since it seems as if the headbacks are interchangeable with the faceplates, and the headback matches either body?

7. @snowgray Yeah I think the mystery is resolved. I'd actually want the EOS/60cm body for variety if I ever got another girl, so this is good news. ^^

More Ren spam for the thread.

[​IMG]

8. Does anyone have an Iris they want to spam? I'm really curious about her.

9. So glad to see this thread come to life again -- Limhwa dolls don't nearly enough love!<3<3 @rianne your Ren is gorgeous!:D Dreaming Half Elf is on my someday list.

And I'll go ahead and continue the spam trend (and hope others do too:kitty2) with a recent(ish) photo of Ros, my half elf.
      [​IMG]

10. @Poptart So lovely! I'm aiming for an oe myself. Half elf is so good, it's worth having two versions. X3

11. Sorry to double post, but I can't believe I haven't shared this image of Ren here. Also also! I just confirmed the order for her tan oe sister (on the 60cm/eos body) direct from the artist. :D

[​IMG]

12. I am loving all the spam of these gorgeous girls!

13. @rianne, congrats! I am already looking forward to seeing what you will do with her, you realise expectations are high after Ren has turned out to be so impressive^^.

@Poptart, your girl is a sumptous dream <3

14. @rianne I completely agree with you there! And I cannot wait to see what you do with your incoming girl.:kitty2
      Thank you @Mandagore!

My local group had a meet-up last weekend and I brought Ros along with me and managed a few snaps of her.;)
      [​IMG]

15. Thank you @Poptart ! Ros looks fabulous in that dress. <3

@Mandagore Haha! Thanks, and imagine how high my own expectations are. XD I was not anticipating how much I'd adore Ren. She's set a whole new bar.

I ended up hot glue sueding Ren yesterday, just the hips and bust and she's an absolute champ now! She already had a nice natural fluidity to her, but the extra grip makes those subtle bends easier to achieve and hold. ^^

16. Your Leda is beautiful, though you may want to post her in the MSD Limhwa thread instead. This is the 58cm and above thread

17. IzabethS, oops .... sorry :doh

18. No worries! Your girl is gorgeous either way. I used to own a Lily but upgraded the character to SD as I bond better with that size.

I should share my EOS Nina again....

19. @IzabethS Yes do! Nina is a rare beauty.

I'm still waiting on my tan half elf on the newer body, but I'll be sure to get some fresh Ren goodness up soon. ^^