1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EOSdoll (formerly Limhwa) Discussion

May 29, 2011

1. I know what you mean, twilight! I would love an Elly, but I'm trying to hold off until I see the new girls since I'm only planning on getting one more Limhwa beauty ;)

2. Willow, do you have a link to the preorder page? :)?

3. OMG that's great news!!!! are they selling heel feet too??? (if they are I am ordering right away!)

4. I'm not sure, I didn't see it listed but you can always ask since it seemed to be a 'gift' sort of thing with Limhwa

5. You're the best, thank you! :)

6. :blush You're totally welcome!

7. Ahhhhhhh so tempting! I JUST sold my Toyou Sara but regretted it as soon as I did it... I want another... but I guess I don't HAVE to jump on it if J-Spot will be the dealer and I won't have to worry about not being able to order in the future.

8. This is exactly how I feel! I so badly want a Toyou Sara and was so disappointed to find out that they don't have a dealer anymore but once I found out JS is going to be a dealer I was so thrilled!

9. Excellent news! *happydance of joy goes here, it's awkward and stumbly, but that's because there's a whole lot of joy involved*

10. You're adorable, Surreality. ;)

I'm getting in on the pre-order. I guess that means I just have two Monos coming instead of one. I guess calling them 'Bi' would be more appropriate.

(Okay, that was lame, but I guess I'm joining the room for real, this time.)

11. *beams* I sent in an email for the pre-order, though I haven't heard back yet. Hopeful, and will be sitting up to send off the payment once I hear something. This is -such- good news.

12. Me too, me too!

I'm literally wringing my hands with excitement! And I feel the same way! :)

What're you getting?

13. Think I just snorted my lemonade!

14. I went for the long-awaited Half-Elf in NS. I have the dreaming head for her here, along with her heel feet in the right color, and was starting to think that I would have a doll that was head and feet and nothing else forever. :lol: It may not be a perfect match with the bits I have, but I don't care at all -- I am just SO glad I will finally be able to complete that doll! *more happydancing ensues*

15. Willow: Ack, sorry for the nerdy math joke. :P Glad to amuse, though!

surreality: Oh, congratulations to the max for you! Half-Elf is my favourite Limhwa mold! I wish I had room for an SD-sized girl in my collection, just so I could get a chance at her, too (I seriously love how open and perfect her face is! but I just don't seem to get along with girl dolls, so it'd be a waste. I'm so stoked for you, though! I know exactly how you feel; I felt totally bleak scrounging around the MP for Monos, and even after I'd finally secured a boy in pinky-white (not french resin, though, thank goodness; that might just be a little bit beyond me), I was still secretly lusting after a white-white-white-WHITE boy. But, huzzah for Junkyspot, making both our dreams come true!

If she were just a head and feet, you could totally name her Jezebel. ;). (Though in that case, I believe you need a pair of hands as well) What do you have planned for her? I'm curious to know! I'm sure the matches won't be too 'off', either. If they are, you can probably fix that easily.

By the way, I've always been dying to ask you: where the heck is Midian? Every time I see that I'm at a loss!

16. WillowRain, thanks for the link to the Junkyspot pre-order info!

I just sent my e-mail in. Here's hoping I will be able to get Leda at last!
      :)

17. Should we be using the Limhwa waiting room, or a new one appropriate for Limhwa/EOSdoll?

18. From what I know and heard from Emory (JunkySpot) French resin doesn't seem like it will be an option anymore. Unless Limhwa changes her mind. I also put an order in... :)

Edit:

I would think a new waiting room would be better since the old one is full of Dollfair drama and bad memories for all those who ordered and went through the ordeal.

19. You know, I'm tempted to do that -- my newly arrived Iple Eva became the character she was going to be, and fits her divinely. I'm thinking up new roles for her now, and thinking I might make her into another much-loved brain creature that's more sweet, because the half-elf face has that delicate sweet-but-not-vapid quality I just adore.

Midian is from Clive Barker's Cabal -- it's the city where 'all the monsters live'. ;) The quote from the movie made about it was this: "Everything's true. God's an astronaut, Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." Since I have so many weird creatures and non-humans, it sorta fits the collection nicely.