1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

EOSdoll (formerly Limhwa) Discussion

May 29, 2011

1. personnaly, I want to see Human back! I used to have one but sold her and when junkyspot took orders, she wasn't available. and the other place that deal limhwa dolls (forgot the name :sweat) doesn't sell her either D: so I am pretty sure now she is discontinued

2. dollsoflace, YAY! I'm so glad to hear another person is nutters about that face, too! :D I'm on the edge of my seat, hoping she'll let us order her by the time the next JunkySpot pre-order comes about.

riversoblood, don't stop dreamin'! ;) dollsoflace is right, LIMHWA is extremely nice in correspondence, perhaps if you and others write her about him, she'll consider it? Have you asked her about him before?

sahoma, same to you; just write her and see if she'll consider releasing the human face again. :kitty2

3. It's nice to be around other limhwa fans! :-D Yes, I have asked her before. She said she wasn't sure. I wonder if I could start a thread or a petition for him or something or if that would be rude.

4. I'd love Half Elf (the dreaming head drives me crazy, I love it so much!) and Mano, but right now, I couldn't provide the funds to back up the want.

Still, I'm definitely interested. I sincerely love these two sculpts to bits. My other Mono is coming this month, too! I'm so excited! :)

5. Btw -- on a related but different question... am I the only one who has ordered her Half Elf with the new Eos body? Or well... at any rate... who is considering her on the new body for the next pre-order?

6. riversoblood, I don't think starting a fan club or a thread or something would be rude! Surely it'd be flattering more than anything. And it'd draw more attention to your "cause." XD

dollsoflace, I don't think any of the other dealers even offered the new bodies yet. I think you're probably the only one with the new body on the way since you ordered directly. =D How did you find out how to order directly from EOS?

I hope you post lots and lots of pictures. I really want to see what the earlier heads look like on the new bodies.

7. Well actually, I had been emailing Limhwa's creator since March, if I remember correctly. Back then I had the money to buy the Half Elf according to Dollfair price, but she wasn't really open to sales back then. I think she was "in limbo" with everything that happened. My impression from her short emails was that she wasn't sure she would keep making them. But I kept faithful and emailed her every so often telling her a lot of people loved her dolls. Friends helped too in this whole, "Don't give up," campaign since I have about 5 friends who wanted Limhwa dolls.

Eventually, I had to use up the doll money on "life" and stopped emailing her in fear that she would say, "I'll sell" and then I wouldn't have the money. And that's exactly what happened. When I realized she was looking for someone to help her with sales I gave the tip to Emory from JunkySpot (since I've previously bought from him and trust his dependability a lot) in hopes they'd close a deal. Seems like it worked.

So, even though Limhwa offered to sell directly to me (she was taking direct bank transfers) I went through JunkySpot on my order (and told her so) because I only needed to make a deposit. I actually ordered her in tan but then it occurred to me that I wanted the new body so I asked Emory and he asked Limhwa for me and it turned out possible. Half Elf has the same head size as Nina, the new girl. I opted for that body instead because it looked like a better poser. (They're also beautifully double jointed!)

It's possible to get the Eos body with the Half Elf through JunkySpot (just has to be specified and I think only normal skin was viable -- can't remember) but you'd have to pay Eos doll price (which is $520)~

8. From Junkyspot.com

"MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR FORUMS if you want to preorder in the future...all preorders are done via our forums, we'll be opening up a new Limhwa preorder in the next few weeks"

There are some 57cm Limhwa girls still in stock right now but apparently they're selling fast! The tan ones sold out straight away.

Also,

"Over the course of next day or two, we'll also be adding some of their other size dolls to the website"

Start saving folks!

9. I don’t know if it has been mentioned before, but JunkySpot have uploaded non-promo
      photos of the EOS’ body and Nina, in their sales page for the EOS girls. I’m quite impressed
      with the proportions of the body, especially the torso – if only the breasts were not as large… XP

- Enzyme ^ ^

10. Yes. I wish the breasts were a bit smaller... but I'll live with it... or mod it. :D I really like the curves of the new Eos body a lot, especially the width of her shoulders. Her legs are also beautiful. I'm very happy I chose that body for my girl in the end. Poses good too, he said.

11. I really love that Eos girl, she has such a lovely face and a killer body to boot! If she was in NS I would buy her immediately, but right now it will be wait and see owner pics of this new body first!

12. "MAKE SURE TO JOIN OUR FORUMS" yeah that's very nice but I tried to join twice and it doesn't seem to work <.<

13. Email him or leave him a comment on FB (since it seems he is swamped with emails) and let him know your registered username and he should manually approve you then. I had that same issue joining. >_>

14. Sorry to bother people but what is the sale price for the new girls?

15. And here's a quote from the old pre-order thread on the JunkySpot forums:

16. I was wondering if it will be possible buy in future direclty from EOSdollweb site?
      However i find the new 60Cm girls both awesome, the body looks so curvy!

17. You can email Limhwa directly and ask to buy. I'm not sure if she's doing that now but before JunkySpot officially started taking orders I got the offer to buy it directly from her.

18. I'm trying to save up money to buy a Half-Elf so badly!

She's absolutely gorgeous.