1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

equine-aurora's feedback thread.

Feb 14, 2011

1. I bought 3 7-8" fur wigs from equine-aurora and they were just wonderful. I am very happy with all of them. The transaction was quick and communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to her. Thanks for great wigs.

2. I participated in an Iplehouse GO run by equine-aurora. Everything went perfectly - and very fast. Thanks so much. Cheryl

3. I participated in the Iplehouse GO. Communication was great and the items I ordered were packed safely and shipped very promptly. Couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thank you!

4. Participated in an Iplehouse GO and had a very pleasant experience. Only had one snag, due to a missing item, from Iplehouse, which they resolved in a fairly short time. If funds allow, I'd definitely work with her again.

5. I participated in equine-aurora's Leeke GO and everything went smoothly. She was quick and friendly every step of the way. Items came well packed. Organized in a professional manner, and just a pleasure to work with. Thank you for bein' an awesome GO leader!

6. I joined equine-aurora's Leekeworld GO and I couldn't be happier. Everything went smoothly. She did a great job organizing everything and kept us well informed every step of the way. I appreciate all the hard work that she put into it, she made it look easy. Thank you!

7. Was part of a Leekeworld GO that equine-aurora ran. Everything went well and my package arrived very quickly and in great shape. There was friendly and frequent communication throughout the order. I would absolutely join another order. Recommend!

8. I participated in a Leekeworld GO that equine-aurora hosted. She is very friendly and organized and things could not have gone smoother. Would be glad to deal with her again :)

9. I participated in a Leekeworld Go that equine-aurora hosted. She was very well organized and kept everyone up to date on the status of the order. My items arrived quickly and safely - thank you for a great transaction!

10. I was part of the Leekeworld GO that equine-aurora hosted, and I couldn't be happier. She was so friendly, constantly posting updates about the order, and she shipped the wigs out so quickly that I was actually surprised when mine arrived. I would definitely join another group order she hosted. Thanks for everything! :)

11. I joined in equine-aurora's leeke GO. She was a great host and kept in touch when Leeke forgot one of my wigs. I'd definitely join another GO with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I took part in a Leekeworld GO with her. She was a really great host! I caused her some trouble, and I do apologize again! I highly recommend this her :D

13. I participated in a GO thread for leekeworld with equine-aurora. Everything went smoothly and she was very polite and prompt. I would gladly do business with her again.

14. equine-aurora ordered several fur wigs from me, including a custom design. She was very good in communicating the details of the custom wig, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Everything about the transaction was wonderful! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime! ^_^

15. Equine-aurora participated in my Iplehouse GO and it was a very smooth and great experience! She paid promptly was responsive to all PM and let me know when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future :D

16. Positive A+++ transaction!!

I partook in equine-aurora's Iplehouse group order, and it was a wonderfully quick and pleasant experience. Easy to pay, shipped out items promptly, great communication through and through. I would definitely participate in any group order hosted by equine-aurora. ^^ Thank you very much~

17. Positive Feedback!

Date:
      July 2015

Transaction: Participated in a Iplehouse GO order

Feedback: I joined the Iplehouse GO for July 2015 and the transaction went very smoothly. Excellent communication and it shipped fast. Everything was just as it should be and I am very happy to have joined another GO run by equine-aurora. :)

Would I do business with again? Definitely! :)

18. I participated in an Iplehouse GO with equine-aurora. They had great communication , quick responses, and quick shipping. What a great GO host, I would defiantly love to join another GO with. Thank You very much!

19. I participated in Aurora's Iplehouse GO. Communication was on point, shipping was really fast and everything was organized.

20. I joined equine-aurora's Iplehouse GO. Great communication, fast shipping, and items were nicely packed up. Thank you for hosting!