1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever eventually recieve Lost/stolen package?

Jul 16, 2005

1. Yes, I did a christmas swap with my friend (we made each other doll acessories and outfits). It got lost in the mail and took 1-2 months to arrived at my door :)

2. I traded heads with someone who lived in France once. My head got to her in about 6 days, but hers got lost in the mail, traveled around a while in up-state New York, and finally got to me in Texas after about a month or so. The address was correct and perfectly clear so I have no idea what the problem was. My trading partner communicated with me through the whole thing and I thought it would eventually get here, so I wasn't really too concerned.

3. I am glad your package arrived!

Years ago, a friend sent me a small package from the UK filled with Strawberry Shortcake PVC figurines. The package never came, and we worked something else out. Then, FOUR MONTHS LATER, it arrived on my doorstep.

4. I'm currently dealing with a lost package, very frustrating. According to my tracking the mail carrier tried to deliver it which they did not considering someone was home the first time they came by, and didn't leave the package or a notice. I got home at 1pm and the regular mail was already there, but like I said no package or notice. Yet the tracking claims they left a notice at 7:14pm (several hours after they had actually been to the house o.O) but the house was full of people and we have a dog that barks whenever anyone even passes by the front of the house let alone walks onto our porch. Again no notice was seen. The next day I figured it was at the post office since they won't redeliver unless you ask them to but called to confirm this, was told that was the case so biked my way over to the post office. I get to the post office but the package can't be found. Was told that perhaps the carrier took it back out, even though they never do that. I then bike home and wait for the carrier who usually gets to my house before 12 but doesn't show up to 3:30. Of course they don't have, so now I'm calling the post office to try and find it again, after 20 minutes on the phone with a nice postal worker they still can't find it. This was all Monday and yesterday. I'm hoping it turns up this week but I'm really stressed right now. I'm hoping I can update this with some happy news.

Edit: And my package has been found. The branch manager at the post office was kind enough to look for it personally for me. Sooooo, not exactly a long wait but it felt long. >_<

5. I had a lady commission an outfit from me. She was a repeat customer so I sent the outfit to the address I had for her in my records. It turned out that she had moved. Her new address was included in her payment through Paypal, but I didn't pay any attention to it. She assumed I would be smart enough to notice the new address, so she didn't tell me she had moved. LOL! She didn't leave a forwarding address with the post office because she was having her mail sent to her grandfather's house and it was a temporary arrangement.

The post office, of course, delivered the package to her old address, which was an apartment complex. The manager wrote 'not a this address' and returned it.

In the meantime, a couple of weeks went by and the package disappeared. It was insured, so I put in a claim at the post office. Their response was that the package had been delivered and what happened to it after that was not their problem and they weren't about to pay for it! So much for insurance!

After several PM's between myself and my customer, I made her another outfit and mailed it to her. So at that point I had given up on ever finding out what had happened to the original outfit.

I was nearly two months later that the package was finally returned to me! Where it had been all that time I have no clue! I know it wasn't being held at my local post office as I live in a very small town and the people at the post office all know me. They would have delivered the package as soon as it reached them, so it must have been sitting in some other post office.