1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever feel you'd rather have a certain doll in a different size?

May 17, 2006

1. Yep! I'd KILL for a MNF Soony. I would also love for Nano (my puki Sugar) to be MSD size.

2. Everyday I stop by soom and lust after Sabik... :( But he's simply too big to fit in with any of my boys.

3. Abio Angel Er in mini size. The first time I saw him he absolutely struck me with how beautiful he is...and then I realized how big he is. O.o; His face is just too cute for him to be that size xD If I ever do plan on adopting some big boys, I'll really big conflicted since I adore Er, except his childish face really wouldnt blend with anyone else x3

4. I wouldn't mind seeing a Soo Ri at 70cm. I'd actually just like more of the 63cm smexy mens be just a smidgeon taller. I've found sculpts I adore, but then they're only 63cms tall... I need a tall man for my tall hoofy woman!

5. I want my Puff (YoSD Puff) to be have a Puki clone!

6. I'd love to have Soulkid Miryu in 60cm size. Also the Serendipity girls Fresh Day Alice & Boding Boding Sharmin. Could you imagine a big Sharmin with that killer face-up? I just like the big kids best.

7. I want a 63cm Dollzone Mo please..............................

8. I'd love a 60cm version of MNF Shushu. Actually I just want the new active MNF body at 60cm size.

A 70cm version of the new active MNF body wouldn't go amiss either, for tall boys.

9. I'm really dying for a Delf sized shushu!!!! Oh, and a Delf version of MNF Seorin!!!

10. I love the Feeple ANU and Cali sculpts but they're too big XD Then again, it's possible to just buy a head and put it on a LUTS/CP Body....^^;

An SD version of MiniFee Marcia and Ryeon would be the death of me!

Or even just an A La Carte option for Delf/Feeple XD

Or SD PukiPukis...like Sugar...<3 Or taller Iplehouse Soo Ri, Barron, Freezia...etc.

11. A little breakaway, that isn't limited? XD [That's just because I can't get my own Breakaway.]

Do they make the Unoa Lusis in 60cm?

12. I find a lot of the time I wish some of the bigger dolls could be MSD sized. I'd also love to see a larger puki.

13. She's the one girl doll I want but she's the wrong size! If CP released a Delf size Shushu I would be really happy!

14. Oh, if the Pukis were YoSD sized, I would be set. :love

15. Lol! Way to bring up an exactly two year old thread XD

Yes, I would have absolutely loved it had the SD Snyder been a 60. Ceilidh's supposed to be small for an adult, but when compared to the 60's, it's kind of hard to pass the difference off as her just being petite x.o

16. yes i would love a Hound Tiny, how cool that would be, hmm about 27cm would be cool, or even 16cm :lol:

i kind of would like a lot of different dolls as Tinies, cause i love Tinies.

oh, a Soom Beryl with the hooves all tiny, that would be so cool.
      14cm size or 27cm.

17. i want for F-18 to be in SD10 size ><
      then should would be like an affordable kurumi:lol:

18. I would definately love the MNF body as a 60 cm....and a hound tiny (to match the Aren in size)

19. An SD-sized Soulkid Linn would be nice ;)

20. I've always thought that many of Dolkot's Junior models would make beautiful SD sized dolls - especially Yuna. ^^;