1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Everpurple Iris

Nov 10, 2009

1. Yeah it's nice to be able to have both, it'd just be nice to have both right away. But then I always wants to have my cake and eat it too. :pcake

I suppose while waiting for the high heel feet to come on sale I can stock up on pretty high heel shoes for her.

Now to sit this entire day and wait impatiently for the order board to be opened, ha!

2. Double post~

I believe ordering is open now? I saw the message changed from the ordering period days to simply "We take orders until 11/20" and I was able to post on the doll order board and already sent my payment. Now to wait. :D

3. Matches Volks resin you say?? Is that normal skin or white skin? Maybe I can finally put together my School C dream girl?

I know I'm getting the girl now for sure, I just can't pass up her adorable body~ :D

4. LoL School C popped in to my mind too XDD! I dunno..ns for sure white prob too but ye should check just in case.

5. LOL, look at us all running to throw money at them.

Ordered my girl, changed to white skin at the last second. I hope it's a nice white! :) Super excited. I hope the shipping schedule is quick!

6. OMG....I totally clicked on this thread by accident. (It was the thread last updated in the entire section xD) and now I think I'm in love....I thought I was not a fan of the larger dolls and I already love enough tinies. But Iris is so freakin' gorgeous and her price is quite reasonable for a size like that, isnt't it?! Geez....:aheartbea:aheartbea

BJDs are clearly becoming my new addiction....*_*

Has anyone tried to order elegance iris with flat, non-high heel-feet?! :)

7. High heeled feet will be available next month, price not decided yet.

tinydancingdoll, Iris ships with flat feet only.

I'd like to put Anais, Michele or Yugiri on the body.. if I had any of those heads. I think the Iris head is cute, but want to see her with something other than the standard makeup.

8. Thanks! I must have gotten something wrong...The site is a little confusing anyway! :)

9. I already have my favorite faceup artist on standby for when I get her so I'll spam my girl for sure. ;)

Is anyone ordering her with makeup or ot the special eyes?

10. Rosella and I are ordering together, we're getting one of each skintone and no faceup, but Rosella is getting the eyes.

I think because she looks a lot like a big Unoa I might look at my collection of Unoa pics for faceup inspiration but it depends if I end up with the white or NS doll, we're leaving it open who gets what.

11. I tried to avoid this thread *failed* she is just too gorgeous I have to order her ..... atm paypall is transferring my monieeess hope its completed before the 20th.
      I'm ordering her with faceup dont know about the skincolor yet Everpurple will post pics of both WS and NS.

12. Thanks for posting that- it was my question. I really don't like high heeled feet, since it makes dolls a little more unstable. I love this doll,the price is incredible. The only thing I don't like is the current state of my checking account....

I do wonder, though, about posability. I actually DO use that abdominal joint most dolls have to help them sit more naturally (slouch).

I didn't see any pictures anywhere of the knees bent- did I miss them or have they just not posted any? I'd like to see how the legs look with the knees bent.

13. Thanks!
      Not crazy about the elbow joint, but maybe it looks less weird if the bend is less extreme.

14. I thought I'd repost this here since a few people have asked if this is the only order period. Here's the official answer:

15. Ah, so perhaps this was a promotional price for Iris. When Everpurple first entered the urethane eye market they undercut the prices of other eye makers, too. So far it looks like they have fewer than twenty orders for Iris, but that's not bad considering I've seen some small atelier dolls get introduced and get no orders in the first six months. :sweat

16. I'm trying really really hard not to make that twenty-one orders for Iris. I love her!
      Wonder what their turnaround time will be? (Considers Christmas present for self...)

17. Amazingly enough, Everpurple stated that they'd ship the dolls within a week. The orders that have been paid are already noted as being in production, so a Christmas Iris is entirely possible. ;)

18. aaahh no...don't tell me that, nooooo!!
      (goes off to shake piggy bank...)

19. I'd really like to order her too but can't figure out if my registration worked or not. And I don't see a place to actually write to place an order.

Would you be so kind as to tell me exactly how you placed your order? Thank you!

Jay