1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Everpurple Turkish angoras discussion thread

Jul 11, 2008

1. I absolutely can't get over how cute these are! I saw them and it was instant love. <3 I personally think Miyang is my favorite! She looks so tender and happy! <3 I'm starting to wonder if these won't be my first tinies! They're so cute. ^____________^

2. pretty sure it's dryed oranges, why I don't know :sweat

3. So it has been posted only Miyu can be purchased with the default makeup? That is odd. I'm wondering how hard it would be to do one of these little guys from head to toe using pastels in gray without taking him apart. I've used pastels on faceups for my girls before but seems like it would be hard to keep the color consistent. Anyone have any experience with that? (thinking about the sleeping version) These are the closest so far I've seen to something that is long hair in the mold and I've got a long haired Russian Blue colored kitty I'd like to honor.

4. I still can't figure out how to order these. It says to use the order board but I can't seem to find it. I see a Guest Board and a Free Board. WHen I click on Order it gives a list of instructions and says to use the order board. Where is it?

5. very cute. Now I want one... didn't want to get more small dolls. Don't need more dolls [snicker]. I like the idea of all-over color. I'd just airbrush - easier. But if you chalk, just start light, go over whole thing then darken. You won't want the same shade for the whole body. It will still need shading... just use a sealer (MSC, TEstors, et c.) after each coat of chalk, that you like, so if you make a shading mistake you can remove just that layer. Good luck

Now I want one.

6. I looked at the site (having hard time trying to figure it all out) does anyone know how tall they are? Maybe I missed it......I love these. They are very adorable.

7. I just got my little Ryun in the mail today. It seemed like it took a long time to get him, but I got the email saying he was shipped yesterday and he arrived today. This little guy is absolutely adorable. From head to toe is is exactly 4" tall. He's actually a little smaller than Puki. Mine came with blue eyes. The only complaint I had was the pads of his feet weren't painted so I had to do that myself. He's really a super tiny kitty. Smaller than any of my others. I really don't know how to post pictures here. (Duh, I know I'm a dummy) but here's a link to the comparison photo I did on flicker, hopefully it will work. All my other bjd kitties are there too, enjoy:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/59745680@N00/2806556739/

If it doesn't work maybe someone can enlighten me, or you can email me! Cat

8. Has anyone purchased any of these sculpts yet and received it? I'm curious as to how the transaction went? And what was the time frame from order to receiving? Thanks.

9. I haven't seen any arrival threads or anything. I think their order board was intimidating to a lot of people. Also, they don't have the cats featured on their website anymore.

10. Maddmom: I just wanted to let you know that there have been SOME orders of the kitties. I had asked similar questions earlier and unfortunately only received one response, however, that response was VERY helpful.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237610&highlight=everpurple
      That was the thread; Catsy was kind enough to respond with a lovely description of her little kitty, along with answering my questions and offering to help with any more I had.

I can also tell you that I asked TONS of questions on the everpurple free board for quite some time before I finally got all of the answer from them that I needed. I asked questions about everything I couldn't find answer for including prices, shipping time, faceups, and even buying an extra Ryun faceplate for Miyang. They answer all of my questions promptly and patiently! I was very impressed. ^__^

If you (or anyone else) is interested in the thread from that board, I'd be more than happy to send it to you. I would just post it, but it'd take up quite a bit of space XD

I'll also be ordering my own kitty (and first doll!) this weekend, and I'll be more than happy to answer questions about these little sweethearts upon arrival. <3

11. Do you know if it's possible to buy one body with three faceplates? I'm glad they're still making them, I'd been wondering about that myself.

12. I'm sure it is. ^__^ Personally, I'm buying a Ryun with a Miyang faceplate and they've already told me that's okay. I actually really want Miyang, but I'm afraid that if I order a doll with closed eyes then an open-eyed faceplate, I won't get any eyes! O.o Since I know the actual Ryun doll comes with eyes, I decided to go that route.
      Each extra faceplate comes with makeup and is $30.

13. Thank you! I think these little kitties are very cute. I like that their heads aren't huge like many anthro heads are.

14. Not a problem. ^__^ I find them absolutely adorable--Also, for anyone that's curious; I officially ordered my little girl tonight!!! I'm super-excited (especially as she is also my first doll ever!)! If anyone has any questions as I go through the order-process, feel free to ask! (And I'll answer to the best of my abilities ^___^)

15. Bump for this. I have a friend who didn't get hers yet (Ordered in Dec.) And it's said processed since Jan. She has tried to contact them and while they used to be fast they haven't replied to her last message.

I just want to see if anyone else is waiting. ^^'

16. They are cute, but i wont think about a turkish angora when watching them.
      I like specially the one with the eyes closed

17. Id like to know if these are still available? :?

18. These guys are adorable. I haven't decided whether I want one or not, but it looks like a good deal.

19. I also find it cute
      and I have to crack their little mugs
      I will soon receive a small Miyu

20. The way they've done the tufts of hair around the ears is something different (and cute).