1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Fabric Friends & Dolls Company Review

Sep 24, 2011

1. * What did you order? I ordered a nude/default faceup Dreaming Doll Bobo
      * When did you order? I placed my order on February 18th, 2017
      * How was the communication? I did not need to reach out for anything but I received prompt order confirmation and shipping notification emails.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid via PayPal with no issues.
      * How long did it take to ship? The doll was in stock so it shipped 3 days later on the 21st. I live in Northern Virginia and the store is located in Maryland so she arrived a day later on the 22nd. It's not a far drive at all so I really could've driven to the store very easily lol.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! The box was packaged very securely with plenty of bubble wrap.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems at all so I can't speak to how a problem would've been handled.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I'm planning to go check the store out sometime in the new future because it's so close.

2. * What did you order? I ordered a 5~6 Luts wig.
      * When did you order? 11/28/17
      * How was the communication? I did not need to contact them, but I received emails about my order confirmation and when my item shipped. So I would say it was great that they let me know!
      * How easy was it to pay? I used PayPal, so it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? They were able to ship the next day, and I chose USPS first class so the wig arrived today (12/2/17).
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! They have lots to offer and I hope to purchase from them again soon.

3. * What did you order? I ordered some in stock clothes for Bunny Nine dolls.
      * When did you order? 20/05/18
      * How was the communication? Really good communication. Always replied fast and politely.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - I paid using PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? A couple of days or so - but we spend some time discussing shipping. It was shipped the same day shipping options were decided.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, everything was packed very well.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems at all.
      * Would you order from this company again? I would definitely consider it!

Overall I had a really positive experience ordering from this shop and would recommend it!

4. * What did you order?
      In stock Luts Tiny Delf Satyress (choco cookie)

* When did you order?

September 6th 2018

* How was the communication?

Good communication

* How easy was it to pay?

Easy! Paid through PayPal

* How long did it take to ship?

Shipped September 7th, arrived at my door September 10th

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

Nope! Everything was perfect! I even got the extra horse tail which I wasn't expecting.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

No problems!

* Would you order from this company again?

Sure!

5. * What did you order? Dearmine Piassco green tea skin (In stock)
      * When did you order? Feb 04, 2019
      * How was the communication? There was no need for any.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the next day! Got it a few days later.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? None.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There weren't any problems
      * Would you order from this company again? For make to order items, probably not. But for in stock items, yes!

6. * What did you order? 5StarDoll Nancy SR01
      * When did you order?
      3/12/2019
      Great. Received an order notice and shipping notice via email.
      Very easy. Used PayPal.
      Shipped the same day I ordered, and arrived on 3/15/2019
      Nope
      N/A
      Of course!

7. * What did you order?
      Angell Studio Lesser Snow Mermaid

* When did you order?

Communication was fast

Paid through paypal, but beware of extra fees such as a balloon charge? when you ship from east coast to California?

She shipped it the next day

When it arrived my doll arrived without it's original box.... and it was devastating, it was literally you open the shipping box and there was my doll with just paper and bubble wraps stuffed on top of it...i really wish she told me that it didn't have it's original box since this doll was quite expensive and as a collector the box was very important to me.... Now i know why she was so reluctant to take a picture of the doll for me before i bought her. Not to mention her hands were NOT carefully packaged...... it was twisted in absolutely weird directions...

I just emailed her about this will update if i get a reply

*UPDATED*

Here is her reply to me

"This is the box that Angell Studio shipped her in. She was packed very well in the styrofoam. That is why I didn't unwrap her for pictures. Angell Studio didn't make a box large enough for her. I sold another one of these mermaids to a customer and she didn't complain about an Angell Studio box. If you have a problem with a box, you need to talk with AS about it. I'm sure they will inform you that they didn't make a box for her. She was shipped exactly as you received her. Angell Studio packed this doll , not me. I shipped they way they sent her, since she came in perfect condition I was afraid to transfer her."

Here is my reply to her

"There is definitely a box specially made for the mermaid
      these are video proof:
      Sina Visitor System
      https://www.bilibili.com/video/av46973437/
      I personally feel that if you are an official dealer for Angell Studio, then you should be the one responsible for making sure you are receiving the products properly.
      The customer buying from you shouldn't be responsible for these mistakes. And if it's going to be shipped to the customer in such a condition you should've let me
      know or take a picture of how it's going to be shipped not that it's too fragile and you can't take a picture of it."

Iris replied saying she will contact Angell Studios to ask about this. Will update once i get a reply back.
      Iris replied back again saying that Angell Studio did ship her without her official box to make the shipping cost cheaper, but Iris told them that the box was important to me and so AS will be shipping a box directly to me.

Issue has been resolved!

At first it was a no, and then Iris helped me resolve my issue so i wouldn't mind ordering from her again.

These are images of the packaging that is came in with the shipping box -_- ... I'm so sad... and disappointed....
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#47 NoodIes, May 21, 2019 at 7:18 PM
      Last edited: May 25, 2019 at 3:18 AM