1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Fabric Friends & Dolls Company Review

Sep 24, 2011

1. * What did you order? I ordered a nude/default faceup Dreaming Doll Bobo
      * When did you order? I placed my order on February 18th, 2017
      * How was the communication? I did not need to reach out for anything but I received prompt order confirmation and shipping notification emails.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I paid via PayPal with no issues.
      * How long did it take to ship? The doll was in stock so it shipped 3 days later on the 21st. I live in Northern Virginia and the store is located in Maryland so she arrived a day later on the 22nd. It's not a far drive at all so I really could've driven to the store very easily lol.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! The box was packaged very securely with plenty of bubble wrap.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems at all so I can't speak to how a problem would've been handled.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I'm planning to go check the store out sometime in the new future because it's so close.

2. * What did you order? I ordered a 5~6 Luts wig.
      * When did you order? 11/28/17
      * How was the communication? I did not need to contact them, but I received emails about my order confirmation and when my item shipped. So I would say it was great that they let me know!
      * How easy was it to pay? I used PayPal, so it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? They were able to ship the next day, and I chose USPS first class so the wig arrived today (12/2/17).
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! They have lots to offer and I hope to purchase from them again soon.

3. * What did you order? I ordered some in stock clothes for Bunny Nine dolls.
      * When did you order? 20/05/18
      * How was the communication? Really good communication. Always replied fast and politely.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - I paid using PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? A couple of days or so - but we spend some time discussing shipping. It was shipped the same day shipping options were decided.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, everything was packed very well.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems at all.
      * Would you order from this company again? I would definitely consider it!

Overall I had a really positive experience ordering from this shop and would recommend it!

4. * What did you order?
      In stock Luts Tiny Delf Satyress (choco cookie)

* When did you order?

September 6th 2018

* How was the communication?

Good communication

* How easy was it to pay?

Easy! Paid through PayPal

* How long did it take to ship?

Shipped September 7th, arrived at my door September 10th

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

Nope! Everything was perfect! I even got the extra horse tail which I wasn't expecting.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

No problems!

* Would you order from this company again?

Sure!

5. * What did you order? Dearmine Piassco green tea skin (In stock)
      * When did you order? Feb 04, 2019
      * How was the communication? There was no need for any.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the next day! Got it a few days later.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? None.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There weren't any problems
      * Would you order from this company again? For make to order items, probably not. But for in stock items, yes!

6. * What did you order? 5StarDoll Nancy SR01
      * When did you order?
      3/12/2019
      * How was the communication?
      Great. Received an order notice and shipping notice via email.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Used PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the same day I ordered, and arrived on 3/15/2019
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Of course!