1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Chic Line clothing, shoe, and wig database - Useable vs. REALLY FITS

May 18, 2010

1. I think something with a skirt might work better though it may ride up a fair bit when she sits down:wiggle
      The shorts need to be hiked right up to her hip joint to get her to sit. I'll upload a pic a bit later today of that.

2. Here are some observations for boys:

I do NOT have that many things. In fact, most I have are clothes I bought for my MNF boys, so that's all I have that I can try.

Slacks and such from Dollmore for 1/4 size won't fit. They're far too big around the waist for our slim Chic-Line boys. Heck, they're even big around the waist for MNF D:

In other news, I have a pair of boys' relaxed jeans from HDS that, while they are slightly, slightly large around the waist, it isn't really noticeable at all. Note though that the legs are too long, so if you don't like bunched up bottoms...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think they make for a decent pair of slightly baggy jeans for him.

Also I put on a FairyLand MNF black and white striped tank top on my boy and while it is large and a bit long, it's passable.

[​IMG]

3. elsii, she looks so sweet! I'm in love!
      Wondering, wherther iplh JID_girl jeans fit her? Or may be dress or cardigan...

Decoy Embra, mmm, your boy have very tasty body and arms :)

4. Thanks Kaori!I'm not sure what is going on with her arm in the back there though :S Maybe when it is not so cold out I will get some better shots.
      I would think JID clothing would be too big for these girls. I'm sure shuga-shug will be able to tell us. My JID girl is but a twinkle in my eye thus far. Soon... *sigh* Lishe stole my Iple funds!

5. JID girls are very large compared to MNF, which are larger than chic, so there really is no way JID clothing would fit :(

6. People are having trouble keeping FL default wigs on their dolls, especially Rou’s wig.

Put a piece of double sided sticky scotch tape on the head back and their wigs will stay on.

Take the tape off at the end of a play session.

[​IMG]

7. Oh good idea! Thanks passionasfashion.. I thought it was only me cos Lishe's wig is super long and is already falling off everytime I move her much to my annoyance. You would think I would have learned some patience in this hobby but noooooo.

8. :) yeh! she could :)

Oh, it's a pity about JID clothing :(

9. Gorgeous!
      Thank you for that elsii, I was wondering if Dollmore stuff would fit :)

10. When I get my Lishe I'll let everyone know about JID clothing. I'm thinking that maybe even some of the Nine9Style stuff could possibly fit, especially the stretchy stuff. I also have tons of fashion doll wigs & clothing that I can report on too. Now if only I would get that email from Denver Doll saying she's been shipped out!

And Lishe stole my Iple boy funds!

11. I have no doubt I'm gonna end up choosing a favorite wig and glue it down! LOL, but with three wigs on hand for my doll, maybe I can't.... Ugh, I hate it when wigs move!

Funny, elsii, Lishe stole your Iple funds, but Benny (JID) has stollen my Rou funds! LOL. Oh well, such is life...

I forgot you're here Shuga! Now I know who to turn to for C-line clothes, LOL. That is, when I have funds again... :doh Oh man, we need to repaire those Iple Boy funds! We so need Iple boy clothes, you need that boy!!!

12. I didn't even think about nine9style stuff fitting but that would be awesome if they do. :)

13. I know, I know.... Lishe stole those funds, but I'm starting to save up again...

14. Hi! You can put the link selling shoes? Thanks ^^

15. Okay, I've been doing some more testing with Ellowyne Wilde clothes.

[​IMG]
      Skirt: A tad loose but works well enough.
      Blouse: Too loose around the waist and the collar is a bit too massive.
      Shoes: Just perfect. She stands so much better in these than in her default boots.

[​IMG]
      The already twice mentioned lace shirt: Good fit.

[​IMG]
      Blouse made for flat chested Unoas: A very good fit.
      Ellowyne skirt: Looks too massive, but the fit is good.

16. Good to hear about those shoes! I just bought a batch of shoes for EW off ebay, LOL. Fingers crossed they'll work! Love all those clothes on her! That last blouse looks so sweet, nice country western look to it!

I'm still curious to know, do the feet pop off everytime you have to take shoes off? I don't recall anyone answering that one? LOL :D Thanks :D

17. I have been ordering up a storm for Lishe, Im really hoping that the Ellowyn stuff really fits, I love her style. The boys will be harder to fit for me, Im just to new to know all the places but with all the help Im getting here Im hopeful.

18. Me too, the Ellowyn stuff is fun :)

19. Sorry :doh ...where it is possible to buy?

20. Mostly, I've seen Ellowyne Wilde clothing on Ebay. Somebody recently posted or else I found this place through Google, very cool stuff, but expensive!