1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Chic Line clothing, shoe, and wig database - Useable vs. REALLY FITS

May 18, 2010

1. Okay, many thanks for answers! I have another question, sorry...
      Do you know if Minifee Stockings are good on chicline?

2. I got two pairs from Dollmore for my Angie. They're 16" fashion doll shoes and fit perfectly for her. 9$/pair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I just got a new Tonner Cami and Jon collection dress (Party All Night Liu Liu) that fits Antionette's body and it fits my Lishe like a dream! The shoes don't really work, the shape of the heel is a little more exaggerated but she can stand in them...so it's not a total loss. This thread has been a huge help in finding what actually fits, so I figured I'd throw in my contribution!

[​IMG]

Wickfoxy - I've got some Facets shoes that fit, but it's good to know about Dollmore's shoes! I like some of their fashion doll clothing :D Those pink strappy ones actually look like the same ones I've got in white.

4. Oh, excellent! It looks great on her! :D

The Dollmore stretchy black knee boots work, FYI -- somewhere early in the thread, there's a pic of my CL Lishe wearing them :)

-- A <3

5. Has anyone purchased clothes on Alice's collections for their chiclines? I was looking at their 1/4 sized clothes and their measurements are on par with the chart on fairylands website.

6. I am looking at Dreamyraven's shoe photos and wondered: Has anyone ever gotten a doll to stand alone sturdily on doll heels? What brand or style of shoe is almost guaranteed to allow a doll to do a stand alone pose? Is this ability limited to flats?

7. @Sin's Wife My Lishe stands in just about any type of shoe. Before she got turned into a mermaid, she was in the equivalent of 6 inch heels for humans and stood fine in them. I think it just depends on the doll. I can get almost all of my girls to stand in heels.

8. Does anyone have any new links or sites? Most of them do not sell the items or similar item anymore :(.

9. @Subzerolover Are there any certain items or types of items you are looking for? Guys or the ladies? I tend to get things off the two big E sites lately. Maybe I can help direct your search?:3nodding:

10. It's very confusing because some items that shouldn't fit do. Like a Tonner Sydney sweater coat too big for Chic Lishe but perfect for Rou.
      buying a 'lot' (small collection of pieces) of Tonner or Wilde items might be your best best. Some will be just right. Some not. Wigs probably not.
      I went through my stash of Tonner/Mde Alex clothes when I first got my chics and some items didn't work at all, yet others were fine.
      Mdme. Alexander girl clothes are a nice fit for Chic girls. mostly. shoes are really hit and miss.

11. @redmaiko I am looking for ladies, everything that has to do with a medieval theme but simple looking since she is not a rich lady. :) I've a few items but it is not what I expected when I tried them on her. I would really appreciate the help, thank you :)

@petiteballerine Ah thank you! I'll browse their website.

12. ebay and groups for 16" fashion sized dolls might be the best idea. I wish I could be more specific, but I had a lot of stuff already and I sew which let me make whatever I wanted for my little people. good luck hunting. Please post pics in the Chicline group to show off your finds. If CP ever brings the Chics back, more people will make clothes for them.

13. @Subzerolover Yeah, I agree with petiteballerine. It can be tricky as some 16" fashion stuff is too big for the chicline girls, others fit fine. Some are also too small because chicline girls are hippy. I am lucky that I have a few different sized msd dolls, so if something is too big for one, I can use it on another.
      I made this msd/fashion doll comparison gallery that often helps me judge sizes. I also looked at Tonner's Deja Vu line, and maybe a few of those would fit the bill/fit your girl? Evilbay has been my best friend when finding these outfits (often for lower prices too).

14. New Shoes!

Chicline female flat feet
      Both pairs are from he-meife on eBay and found under the shoes for 16" flat food Tyler section.
      [​IMG]2019-03-15_13.23.06 by stuartsmycat, on Flickr

15. @stuartsmycat - they look really nice! I may need to do a Hemeife run. :thumbup

16. Bumping a dead thread, hoping people are still here... Somewhere ;)

I have a Chicline Chloe and even though I LOVE her, I have never been able to find the right look for her. I like the face-up I did on her and I have some really cute clothes and shoes, BUT... No wig that fits just right. I haven't touched her in forever and she doesn't even have a proper name yet for this reason. It makes me sad. :( I tried a few Monique wigs but they slide right off and feel too big and poofy on her... I want her to look stylish like she deserves! So... Does anyone have any experience with wigs made for Popovy for example..? Or wig makers that work with small heads and fine fibers specifically? Any tips are much, much appreciated!