1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Chic Line clothing, shoe, and wig database - Useable vs. REALLY FITS

May 18, 2010

1. IngieBee: No, the feet do not pop out.

I've bought my Wilde stuff from their web shop. The shipping fees are insane, but otherwise I really like to buy from there.

2. Anyone has any resources for boy clothes in this line?

3. Oh, ye! It's very cool outfits! I'm impressed!
      And not so expensive, i think.
      Also i see those outfits at ebay more cheeper.

Dreamyraven, EW shoes also fits her?

4. if you get on their mailing list they offer free shipping several times during the year, the promo code is normally up for a few weeks and they put fashions on clearance alot as well, they also have sales quite a bit, so wait for a sale.

5. This is my question:lol:

6. I want a Rou and have been eyeing the FMD jeans and shirts at Dollmore, but am hoping someone can give a good opinion on whether those will fit these guys.

7. If Ellowyne wilde clothes can fit, does Evangeline ghastly clothes can fit too?

8. They have free shipping going right now until June 30th if you order over $75. Code: ELA

9. I think everything would be too long since Evangeline is even taller than Ellowyne (Evangeline is 17" -19")

10. I'll only be able to answer that in.... mid-late august xD;

11. Well about the guys...
      Do anybody here had tried with a 1/6 action figure shoes?
      I think they are 5cm and the shoes are very detailed (Dragon, Hot Toy etc.).

12. The EW shoes that I have fit well^^

And the shipping promos are good if you live in the USA. They don't help much here in Europe. I did a small mock order of 3 items (one set of clothes, one pair of shoes and one blouse). The shipping to Finland was almost 60 dollars.

13. Dreamyraven - international seems to get about 10USD off. I guess that's about how much shipping would be in the USD for them^^;

14. Glasses! I wanted glasses for my girl, and discovered that Barbie ones fit quite well:

[​IMG]

They are slightly too narrow in the glasses stem, so I am a little worried about scratching her, and I had to trim the stems much shorter or they just stuck on her ears so the glasses wouldn't go on. See here for shot without wig, which I think makes it clearer:

[​IMG]

So yes, I would call them a good fit, as long as you don't mind cutting off half the stems. :)

15. :dance yeeh!
      I already bought a very interesting shoes, created special under EW dolls. Here
      Only three pairs, but planing more - so it fit ChicLine :sweat

16. This ebay seller is terrific and the knitwear for 16 in. fashion dolls will also fit our Chic Line Divas!

17. Great thinking and thanks for the pic and explanation! I do agree be careful of scratching her resin...

18. He does make wearing pink look cute, I have that very same outfit for my Ring Doll, but I don't think if I get Rou that he would wear it.

19. Byzantine, he's so vamping it up, I love it! LOL

20. PFFT thanks... oh! Photobucket deleted my Rou wearing pink panties picture PFFFT! oh it was so offensive! there where pink panties and EVERYTHING OoO!

Derilan85 I threw him in it since it's all I have to hand that fits ^.^;; but I quite like it actually...he will have more manly things when I get around to sewing heh ^.^;