1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Chic Line clothing, shoe, and wig database - Useable vs. REALLY FITS

May 18, 2010

1. I would think that Tonner's Matt O' Neal would fit, but then again I only have 1 Matt here and he has slippers, he is 17" tall, so not sure if they would fit. There is Dollmore with their new male 16" dolls that have outfits, but I don't think I have seen shoes for them just yet.

2. Ugh, these pictures are all killing me! I keep arguing in my head "you got to get more while they're cheap!" but my logical side says "wait until september, you can order one then, and not be in financial ruin" But they keep arguing in my head and driving me bananas! (what are they, the Id and the Super-ego?) LOL My Super-ego is not very strong :doh

3. Well if you order now, they will be cheaper, and you pay 20% now, and you dont pay the rest until they arrive and thats 8 to 10 weeks from now and that is pretty close to September so.............DO IT.............right?

4. Does anyone have any idea how much the chicline dolls will cost after June 30th?

5. I don't think Fairyland has actually specified yet. :o I may have to take the plunge and make the order, telling myself it will be cheaper in the long run? n.n

Also, thank you to everyone who is keeping us informed on what fits and what doesn't - this size of doll is completely different to anything I've had before, so it's really, really helpful. Plus it means I get to see more pretty pictures. <3

6. Well.... I'm hoping to get a job in September... which means my first paycheck may not happen for two weeks, assuming I can get a job right away, which is on ly a slight possibility IF I can get a job where I used to work right away??? They may not like me, 'cause I left them.... that's what people used to say, then other people have been telling me they'd love me because I require less training??? So who knows? But I can't be caught with my pants down when it arrives. That's why I don't like the fact DDE now required auto payments on their layaway! When did they start that? I like to have control, and not have things happen automatically, that's just too intrusive for me! Soooo ugh!

I'm going to suspect a Chicline doll will cost the same as a Minifee?? But you won't get the extras (a L-line headback and cat face for the basic purchase) and do I need that?? I dunno...

7. I got two pairs of shoes in the mail yesterday from Jujus dolly maill that I ordered and my Lishe will be here today so I can try them on and report back on that later.

Ingie, I think DDE started that hmm two events ago- with all those LTF releases (Kindergarten, the new Bisous, etc). I can't remember them giving a specific reason for it but they had an awful lot of dolls in stock and it made me wonder if people just flaked on the layaways ya know?

I'm having the same argument with myself you are regarding the price on the Chic Line after this event is done. I would like just a basic Rou and I'm still selling off another doll collection to fund him.

8. Well, I'm so weak, I just ordered the Rou on layway :doh. I hope I can pay this off fast! It's all on credit, not a good thing :( At least it's a very low interest rate around 7% but still, so stupid of me really! I have to get the new Iplehouse girl (her money for first and second payment are already in Paypal, LOL. So I'm really going too far, and this better stop soon, 'cause I can't keep up with my desires, it's bad!

I think RL is a bit nervewracking right now, and this is becoming my escape... I just hope my husband is successful in his business deal (fingers crossed)

9. I'v order dollmore's 16"fashion doll size skinny pants and a pair of there simple mule shoes. I will you all know if they fit when they get here. Mind ya they will get here befor Rini dose.

10. Man, I can't wait till my shoes come! I have more shoes than clothes, LOL. I found a green lingerie coverlet thing and the undies from my daughter's TW, and I am desperately trying to find the bra.... LOL

11. If ANYONE has Leekeworld size DL (YoSD) shoes, that could check them on the c-line doll feet, I'd sure appreciate it???!!! Thank you :)

12. Does anyone know where I can find DevaDoll fashions?:aangel:... I was just on their site and OMG the clothes on those dolls are just out of this world!!! Exactly what I want for my Lishe... Supermodel/goddess since she's supposed to be a half god anyway:sweat
      ~Anthony

13. They come out now and then when the new dolls come out. You'll just have to keep checking back at their site under the "fashion" link.

14. I'm seconding the request for the Leekeworld size DL (YoSD) shoes like IngieBee mentioned, ESPECIALLY if it's on boy dolls! I'd love to have some definite answers on shoes for boys :/

15. I think it's a pretty good bet that Matt O'Neill shoes will fit as his feet are 5cm long also?? I found some on ebay here just to share. I think I may buy some since I now have Rou on order.... but where to get the money? :doh

16. They're definitely 5cm long :3 I might take a chance on those Matt O'Niell.

17. Are there... any updates on shoes for the guys? Or, suggestions *besides* the Matt O'Neill shoes? They just aren't exactly thrilling me, and I'd like to see... I dunno, more options or something XD

18. Thank you so much for the heads up shuga-shug (love your SN by the way:chibi).... I'll just have to keep an extra diligant eye on their site then. I ADORE most the clothes they have on their models!!!!:love
      ~Anthony

19. I just got a big order of Ninestyle9 fashions, now I have to wait 8 weeks to see if they fit, I hope so much that they do, they are the exact look I want for the Chic boys

20. They will probably be loose, but if loose works with the design, it might be OK I sure hope so! I'd love to get some nine9style stuff!