1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland ChicLine 40cm Discussion Part 5

Sep 3, 2018

1. @petiteballerine What size board is that, it looks perfect! Glad I saw this thread pop up, I got my girl a new wig, and need to try it out! I almost forgot!

2. Hi @IngieBee - it's 4 inches long. I bought a set of three from a doll friend a few years ago. Don't know where she got them.
      has a tiny screwdriver and optional flame painted wheels so tiny skateboarder can change them out. :kitty1
      two other sizes fit 51-ish dolls and the big guys 68-70cm.
      I don't see a name on the boards. they look just like the real deal.

[​IMG]

3. @petiteballerine, I sold you the skateboards! I still have a few but I have to find them! I'm trying to remember where I found them. I'll see if I have a record of them. It was a few years ago and even Walgreens sometimes had them in the toy department. They are called finger boards.

4. Hi, Nancy. glad you saw my post. the big one is more like a hand board. :lol: larger than my foot.
      the biggest one has "Tech Deck" on the top. a search of that brings up lots of 'finger boards.' wow, people are really into that.

5. Well at least if little boys are playing with finger boards, they shouldn't break many bones! They make ramps also so you ca design a mini skate board park.

Tech Deck was the major manufacturer.

6. @petiteballerine and @nancy_schroeder_ca I thought they could be finger boards, but they seem to be slightly bigger than the ones that were everywhere not long ago! Looks fantastic though! Oh yah, Tech Deck also makes a hand board that's great for larger SD dolls :D

7. In just a couple days I will be joining you all in the chic line owners club!! I just bought an El, and I'm hovering here in this discussion to try not to go mad waiting for him to ship! <3 Your dolls are all so beautiful!

8. @TrashKing was he in the marketplace? Where did you find him? Looking forward to your photos!!! (You know it is a requirement that you share ;) )

Huge congratulations to you!!!

9. @IngieBee Of course I'll post pics!! I don't have any clothes for him at all so it'll be kinda funny seeing how he'll look in my minifee girl's clothes :D

I had a wtb post listed on the marketplace and someone contacted me, so he wasn't ever posted for sale from them!

10. LOL, that might work actually :D

11. Ooh, congrats @TrashKing ! Can't wait to see him. ^__^

12. Congratulations, @TrashKing! My first ChicLine boy ended up wearing a bunch of clothes made for Unoa girls - which worked out pretty well, actually, and he's still wearing the jacket. :lol:

13. I finally have a sleeping face for Alex! Yay! Now he will be so much more versatile in photos. :)
      [​IMG]Alex by Tineke, on Flickr

14. Oooh, congratulations, @redmaiko :D He's so handsome there! Like he was made yesterday :D

15. What a beautiful boy! Wow, he really is stunning. <3 Super good quality pic too.
      Where did you get that wig? It fits him so perfectly. Did you make it yourself?

16. @IngieBee Thank you! I am so thrilled!
      @TrashKing Thank you! I commissioned it from SophyMolly on Etsy. It is one of my favorite wigs. :)

17. My boy finally arrived!! He's an El in NS. The previous owner was kind enough to include some extras so he isn't totally blank! I borrowed a friend's minifee clothes she has for her boy until I can get some just for him. His name is Ignatius. Eventually he'll have red eyes and silver hair, and a different face up, but for now, this is him! I'm absolutely in love.

Photo by Trash_King

18. Hey @redmaiko I want to say I also think his wig is fantastic :)

@TrashKing Huge congratulations on finding an El. I wish I had gotten one back in the day :D Yours is such a cutie! Love his casual outfit too! Yaaaay!

Tags: