1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "Chocolate Skin" Dolls Discussion

Mar 13, 2009

1. I guess I'm one of the few people wishing for a lighter, more Arabic tan. My Tan El has the lighter "Caramel" tan and it's so gorgeous and easy to take care of. I guess I'm just weird like that. :sweat

2. Oh, this is soo exciting! I would love to bring home a tan Minifee boy. A friend of mine has a tan Lishe, and she is a gorgeous cool chocolatey color that is so very nice! :D:D

3. mmmm do they mean dark chocolate or milk chocolate? XD This is quite intriguing! I can't wait to see what they do with this new option, and how much people jump all over these dark lil pukis XD

I'm also hoping that this option is expanded to a lighter "caramel" color in the future, and for mnf, but thats just personal desires XD

also. Chocolate Pukis kinda sounds like some sort of candy. XD;

4. Mmm.... tan Feeple! *swoon*

5. Well, crap. A tan Puki? Must. Have.

6. I would love to see the Feeple done in a lighter tan as a future character I'd like to do would be tanned and 70cm.

7. I can smell my pocket burning, I swear. Does anyone have extinguishers? No? Well, that raises my chance for caving then... i.. want.... tan... MINIFEE! *drool*

8. Gotta agree with this comment, though then again, people have wide views of tan colors...so maybe >>

9. DARN! and i already have my cali ordered! if they do cali as a darker color....... ooohhhh i want! and i'll most likely get a puki

10. *GIGGLE*!!

So that's where that smoke is coming from!

I'd love to get a tan minifee of some sort. Tanwoo (my big tan Shiwoo) is that yummy milk chocolate color... and my daughter's tan MNF Soo is slightly darker. And then there are my two early tan DZ boys who are that very light tan.

Any of the above, please and thank you. :aheartbea

11. Yeah, and the tan CP MNF El Baakay sold me in a moment of insane weakness sure could use some relatives....

I'd love to see a dark tan MNF Shushu!

12. OMG!!! I can't wait to see little chocolate pukis!!!!

13. That's what I'm hoping for, but the "chocolate" makes me think it'll be dark.

I've been wanting a tan puki for a looooong time to be my little Jan Valentine from Hellsing. If it's too dark it won't work and I just spent a bunch of money on doll clothes so I'm not sure whether I should hope it's too dark or not. :XD:

14. I must have a chocolate/tan puki! I'm really looking forward to these pukis and almost jumped out of my chair from excitement when I saw the news!!

15. WOW!! Tanned FL dollies :D

So it will be the puki pukis only now, right?

And I agree, I think the "chocolate skin" will be a very dark one, kinda like the OD tinies had too.

Of course I wish for a light tan Littlefee or MNF, hehe! But I doubt that will happen :(

16. I'm safe if its just pukis, but I do hope they release some minifees in tan, my biggest regret was giving up my mnf tan el.

17. That's not weird, I'm hoping it's like the old tan too.
      I love my tan MNF girl and would be really happy if FL were able to master a similar tan color as an option for all their dolls anytime.
      Only offering some tan dolls in limited quantities every now and then kinda bummed me out. I'd love to see it become more standard...Beauty white, Natural skin and Tanning skin all under the options menu. :D :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. Are there any photos? It sounds lovely.

Jeannie

19. Same thing here~! I don't even care what kinda tan it is. I'll just have one!
      Though, chocolate does sound like something a bit darker. :o
      Ooh this is exciting! :>

20. Noooooooooo

Now I have to find money for them. Drat you Fairyland. They are EVIL.
      A mantra to repeat until it works. Must resist FL tan, Must resist FL tan. *snort* Like that will work.

Hey Forbidden, Will you be doing a tan GO?