1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "Chocolate Skin" Dolls Discussion

Mar 13, 2009

1. I really hope it's a DARK color, not just tan... I would LOVE a black feeple!!!

2. i wouldnt get one myself i think... (not 100% sure cause who knows really haha) but i like to see they are expanding so i hope ppl own more of fairyland....

3. would be great for MNFs, too!
      So I don't have to dye them myself :sweat

4. Didn't Fairyland say it was Pukis only at athis point?

5. Yes, but many of us are hoping that this means that their other dolls might be offered in tan in the future.

6. Oooh, I'm soooo hoping they offer their other dolls in tan in the near future. I practically had a stroke when I saw this in the news forum.

7. so did I. @w@ I can't wait to see how they look.

8. aw, can you imagine a cute little chocolate cupid 2 with the tounge stuck out? How adorable!!!

9. That would be amazing! :D
      I love my MNF tanned Lishe <3
      It would be amazing to get another.

10. So is it true? 0_o Pictures please? =)

11. My wallet is screaming now. I can hear it. I hope they get pictures up soon! *dreams of tan MNF* Ahh...

12. Aww.. pitty that Pukisha is not on the inital list. Might make my wanting of a striped mini kitty a bit easier if I could advoid the dying stage.
      Reguardless, I am looking forward to seeing the release. :)

13. Yes you would think Pukisha would be on there it seems the PERFECT color for a cat!

14. And to think, Fairyland has gotten over a grande out of me already...

Here I was thinking I had all of my Pukis planned out and then they have the gall to introduce a chocolate baby? FAIRYLAND! HOW COULD YOU?

15. Out of curiosity, could this mean we may once again see tan Delfs in the future?
      I know it's a long shot though. :(

16. The tan pukis are one sale now :fangirl: They are a fairly lighter tan which excites me. I really want piki, but I have a piki already. :sweat

I hope the minifees come out in that exact color. :aheartbea

17. Tan pukis are available in Sugar, Lily, Rose, Piki, Cupid, and Pipi... what's neat is that you get open, closed, AND the wink plate, and if you want faceups on all three, they cut you a bit of a deal and made it $65.

*chews on knuckle* I don't need another puki. I don't need another puki. I don't need another puki...

...but if they do the LTF in tan, I'm broke. *laugh*

18. I love the Chocolate Skin Piki as well (and I also have a Piki) ;)

19. OMG! that resin color is so pretty. I can have to wait to get them tough since I have a Cocori on lawaway at Iplehouse. But I want Pipi and I can't wait for Cupid2, it's going to be so cute.

20. They are so cute! I might want to look into an Ante if they release her in chocolate!