1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FairyLand Fairy Line Mini discussion part 6

Dec 27, 2019

1. @Tippetarius That IS an option. Never hosted one before, though. I have a lot to think about!

I already have the perfect purple-grey wig for her, and I have lots of eyes to choose from, so with the fullset outfit she would be set! She will be the perfect companion for my Altis.:whee:

2. Good luck! I hope you can make your dream bun bun girl. <3

3. Hi guys
      [​IMG]

4. New Fairyline winter 2020 Faul girl!:o

Pictues on Kim Sunhwa's facebook page or here !

She is an absolute stunner and I must say I am really enjoying the more dreamy faces they are releasing of late :whee::chomp:

5. Omg, I adore the new girl so much!!~
      Its very rare that I like both the default head and fantasy parts together on any given Fairyline release, but this time I adore everything about her!
      I love the way her legs are sculpted more simplistically with less fur than with Altis's legs.
      I can't stop thinking she'd make a beautiful Kirin/Qilin and i'm pretty sure i'm doomed haha~ :aheartbea

6. I am doomed as well! I am absolutely in love with those legs but I am wanting to out them on a boy which I know is very hard because the legs wont ve compatible with the boy Fairyline body so I'll either have to get a cutie bust and sand it down or get lucky and find one of those Sia male chest pieces :...(

7. @SuperShawol Hehe, glad i'm not the only one~ :XD: Can't wait to order her! I hope there will be a fun event head too!~
      Oh, I'm sure she would make a lovely boy too! From experience, yeah, the boy upper body tends to not fit the girl fantasy lower halves well at all. I've had the girl body with the male chest piece though, and it looks really nice! I hope you can find one.

8. I don't mind it also being curvier/more feminine because that's the character I have in mind anyways! I'm patiently awaiting when Fairyland updates us on what packages there are and how much they cost. If they release a male bust piece again I'm going to lose my mind :o

9. Can anyone with an Erda take some measurements of his head for me? I'm trying to order his wig so it will be here before he does. :sweat[​IMG]

10. I'd love to help, but I just hot glued my Erda's fur wig in place. I can say a 6/7 wig is a bit snug I think the MNF/Fairyline Erda's head is either a size 7 even or a teeny bit over size 7. I know that's not much, but hope it helps some.

11. Do we know when the winter event usually launches? I think the new faun girl has a tight trip on my heart strings and I don't want to miss her! I hope they have a fun event and also that they have mercy on our wallets.. I haven't been this excited for a release in a lot time though (except for Obi, after being traumatized that I missed his release) it reminds me of the "old days" when soom launched their faun girl :D

12. @Tippetarius It did help a little! Thank you. I still need the measurements but the commissioner said that helped narrow some size down. :)

13. May I request some pictures of people's lovely Erda's? I'm considering ordering him before Fairyland "temporarily" retires him.

14. Hugo and his wee doggo.

[​IMG]

15. It is currently unknown when they will open up their winter event. I'm guessing it'll open up AFTER Dec 10, which is the last day to order from the long list of "temporary" discontinuing of MNF molds.

16. I am curious if Dina's Doe parts have a tail like Altis does? The floofy outfit hides her backside. :lol: I really hope so, as the tail on my Altis amuses me so much. :) I love that the jointed tail can add a bit to the emotions shown in poses. Has anyone seen extra pics that might not be on Fairyland's site? I am tempted to ask them.

17. I hope that they will release the video like they did with others fairyline dolls ^^
      I was curious about the tail too but anyway ended up buying Dina :XD:

18. I had been wondering if Dina had a tiny tail like Altis too, and upon closer inspection of her promo photos, it looks like she does! If you look at the second photo of her sleeping head (the closer one, look just under the tip of her deer ear on the right side of the photo) you can see she does have a tail, but it's hard to see the detail as its blurred because of the angle. Its THIS PHOTO.

Speaking of the tail, for anyone who is familiar with Altis' tail, does it at any point attach with magnets or is it strung all the way through? From the photos I could find it looks like the base of the tail is strung to the body but the actual tail looks like it could attach to that base via a magnet (like Erda's tail), but i'm not sure. I ask because I'm planning to make my Dina a Qilin so i'd like to replace her short tail with a long thin one more fitting for the theme, and it's likely to be engineered similarly to Altis' tail.

Congrats to everyone else who ordered Dina too!~ :aheartbea

19. @Arkelle
      You are right!! Squee! Thank you for that!
      Here is a quick pic of Altis's tail. There is a peg that is strung in the doll (at least I am pretty sure it is strung, it wouldn't budge very much when I pulled the peg). Both the peg and inside the tail have magnets. Hope that helps, but let me know if you need another photo.
      [​IMG]