1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FairyLand Fairy Line Mini discussion part 6

Dec 27, 2019

1. @redmaiko You're so welcome! I'm glad I could help! :aheartbea
      And thank you so much too for the photos! That's exactly what I was thinking/hoping for! That should make it super easy to attach a new tail on Dina, assuming she has the same system. That's exciting! Knowing this I think I might also try to make an adapter for Dina's tail to be used on my Momo bunny body, since mine currently doesn't have a tail and bunny/deer tails are very similarly shaped~

2. I'd love to see more fairyline photos :blush The special legs are some of my favorite items made by fairyland, but you don't see them that often. I ordered Dina and can't wait to see her in person!

3. Got around to taking a few pics today and took one of my Klaus <3 Love him so much!
      [​IMG]

4. Hiya - I just received my fairyline Sia from FL (had planned to put her on my centaur body - however ordered a Dina for that so she will stay human). I love her however her arms make a weird clicking sound at the elbow... is this normal for fairyline? I notice so much about the body is different to my Minifee Moe body. I am also getting used to the thigh joints....

5. The clicking is normal! The fairyline body just has extra grooves and whatnot that allow the joints to click into a position so it will hold better, rather than just relying on the tension provided by the elastic like the minifee bodies ^_^ it’s the same thing with the hips.

6. Thanks for the explanation @Hakari-chan - I was scared I was doing something wrong but I am super impressed with it! Really lovely just dont want to hurt her

7. I wonder if they're going to put Dina on the al la cart options?

EDIT: I asked and they said they would after their website renewal!~

#107 Littlebirdzoom, Mar 19, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    8. I participated to their survey for Fairyline parts (wings).

9. I’m sorry if this has already been answered or if this isn’t the right place to be asking this but if anyone can help that would be very much appreciated. Does anyone know if the Erda head will ever be offered as a basic a la carte head? I’m not very familiar with fairyland or their practices so I’m sorry if this is a stupid question.

10. The Erda head was discontinued back in December along with a bunch of other sculpts. Fairyland is currently running a survey on their website, asking people which sculpts they would like to see come back, so if you want to get him, I suggest doing that.

11. @dxgirly thank you, that really helps:)

12. My Fairyline Mirwen boy and Altis legs arrived today, no shipping notice email just BOOM, hello and goodmorning! I placed my order back at the end of November, so it must have helped that nothing was ordered with blushing.

13. Hi!! I pulled out my Fairyline centaur body to try and decide if I want to keep my boy on Altis's faun legs or on a centaur body but I just discovered that the front knees are cracking. :'D
      I assume it's because of the elastic tension. These dudes are strung so tight.

[​IMG]

So I guess friendly reminder to check your dolls. But also:
      Anyone with experience or have a diagram of these guys? Just replacing the hooves on this was so hard for my stick man arms LMAO.

#113 Nattou, May 18, 2021
      Last edited: May 18, 2021
    14. I had the cracking knee problem on my lucywen centaur body too. I contacted FL and they send me a replacement part, thankfully...

15. There are more photos in my Flickr, but I took some photos comparing the Altis and Dina legs. :) The tails are interchangeable which is cool. I switched the legs around, and the male Fairyline body upper fits, but flops a decent amount in the Doe legs just in case anyone is curious. I took a quick video of it which is also uploaded to Flickr.
      Overall, I still prefer the Faun legs because of all the detail, but the Doe legs are definitely nice too. :)
      [​IMG]A comparison of Altis Faun and Dina Doe legs by Tineke, on Flickr

#115 redmaiko, Jun 1, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    16. They look amazing @redmaiko. I hope to locate a unicorn/centaur tail piece to attach to the doe legs. I am definitely loving the fantasy parts more than I expected.

17. Man I wish I had been able to have gotten a doe. Oh well, I got other lovelies and I can enjoy doe legged dolls through others from a far.

18. The last coat of sealer is now drying on my Luha’s rabbit legs! I am so excited and nervous at the same time to put her together tomorrow.:sweat I know it will inevitably happen that paint will chip with those joints, but hopefully not for a while! I have a soom hoofie tiny that has lasted well and hoping the same in this case.

19. Yey , I can't wait to see your full bunny Luha @redmaiko

20. I received my Dina Faun legs the other day and I finally got to get my snow prince hybrid boy together! He's the prince of a very snowy kingdom and he's been blessed with rare genes of a faun hybrid. I absolutely love finding out more about this boy and his world as he tells me details. I have his knight started as well, my Scar Shiwoo, and the hunter who finds him out in the woods after an incident that finds him outside the castle town, my Scar Breakaway. I can NOT wait to write about these guys for NaNoWriMo this year!

[​IMG]