1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FairyLand Fairy Line Mini discussion part 6

Dec 27, 2019

1. I have a bit of a problem and would like to ask for advice or assistance. I have a Fairyland Lucywen horse body in mint. Both of the front legs are cracking on the upper and lower pieces, but especially the lower piece.

I contacted fairyland about asking about replacement parts

Of course we are more than happy to proceed with a replacement service but we do require one small thing to prove the authenticity of the doll.
      Could you contact us again with a FairyLand order number and Certificate of Authenticity? Also in order to make records of our services and to compile replacement request reports for our quality control administrator, I do require a picture of the damaged area as well.
      If the doll has been purchased as a second hand, please contact us again with a full name and email address (order number is better) the original purchaser used at our website.

The problem is I don't have the CoA anymore it got lost in 1 of my 3 moves x_x
      And contacting the person's email on the paypal from who I bought it from, I never got a response from them. (I bought it in a Facebook group for legit dolls only bc there wasn't one on DoA at the time.)
      It's been like 3-4+ years or something idr. So I'm just kinda stuck here without a CoA. I know it's legit bc I had the CoA. I just misplaced the dang thing ages ago.

All I can think to do now is ask around and see if someone else who has their account with fairyland, and a mint lucywen to possibly ask about replacement parts on my behalf? IDK. Any suggestions? I just don't want her to break apart, she cost me so much. o|-<

[​IMG]

2. Just pop in here guessing this is a place to ask.
      Does anyone remember how many fairyline got release a year?
      Also, what time of year are to expect they will release new fairyline boy/girls?

I'm saving my fund hoping to bring one of them with my favorite fantasy part home (If fairyland choose to release that part), having some estimate time in mind would help me a lot.

many thanks in advance :eusa_pray

3. Hello everyone, would someone happen to know if female faun parts would fit a male fairyline body? Thank you.

4. Hi ! nope, the female fantasy parts are smaller from the hips. I have the reverse problem (female fairyline body) with the male faun part and it's a bit too wide. However, you should be able to sand the female faun parts to make them match, the difference isn't so big !

5. Thank you so much!

6. I sincerely apologize if there's a resource for this somewhere, but I couldn't find it- does anyone have any tips for restringing the Faun Legs? I'm going batty over trying to make it work, and somehow keep ending up with one leg-string too short!

7. The knot is in one upper leg, and not in the center - it doesn't fit anywhere else. ^^"

8. I would imagine you have a really good chance of finding the original messages with whomever you bought the body from on Facebook if you go into Messages on desktop, click "see all messages" at the bottom, and in the new page type in the search bar, search "lucywen" or "centaur body" (or similar keywords). Facebook will then search through your FB messages using them as keywords, so hopefully the original messages will pop up there! Unfortunately if you have mixed up facebook with instagram, I am not aware of there being a similar feature on instagram :(

9. Oh I actually just recently found the original owner and my missing CoA, contacted fairyland about it, and was told I can't get any replacement parts currently as they're not processing any centaurs right now so, obviously they're not going to be able to get anything cast efficiently I suppose!
      But it sounds like if they're releasing a doll with the same body mold in the future, a replacement request is a possibility as long as the CoA (and ideally, original purchase owner which for me, turned out to be DenverDoll) can be provided. :>

I have let my brother sell the centaur parts to someone willing to work with them, and sent all of the info about this along with it. So hopefully someone can do something fun and cool with the body now instead of it sitting in a box where I'm too afraid to handle it xD The main issue was my brother was the one who handled buying her from Facebook and not me so I didn't really have access to easily finding the conversation initially.

Kind of!
      [​IMG]
      Here's my fairyline boy on some female faun parts.
      You will have gaps though. It's not a perfect fit but it's also not outright awful. I only have photos of it from the front rn and there's more of a gap on the front and back than the sides I think? (And it'll have some insane anterior pelvic tilt but even male altis on his own male faun legs has that vibe goin on)
      You'll want to suede, or mod and maybe cover where the parts meet bc they will not be flush together if that kinda thing would bother you!
      I had this boy fairyline body on my centaur one as well actually.

I just used some Oyumaru to make a lazy gap filling piece to keep the male fairyline body from snapping in funky angles bc of the hip size differences between the female and male bodies on the female lucywen centaur parts, it worked wonderfully for me and held the human half in place just fine.
      I might do the same for these female faun legs once I get all possible blushing done. (I just don't like modding stuff permanently unless I have spares LMAO)

(Oyumaru (おゆまる) is a reusable putty-like plastic clay kinda substance often used in lightweight basic mold making. You put it in hot water, it melts, you shape it or make a push mold out of it, let it cool, bam. You made a thing. You can reheat it in hot water again to change the shape to whatever you need. I just heated it up, plopped it on the fantasy parts, pushed the human half into it, let it cool off, and then strung it once it cooled enough to be firm again.)

#129 Nattou, Apr 20, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    10. I just found this thread, the centaurs are back again this time limiting the color to Clear Smoke.:XD:
      the period (5/10~6/10) fairyline has two new colors to choose from Elf Gray & Blue Gray.:)

11. Hi, Im gonna share new fairyLine 'Akis' the Mermaid video I edited. :)
      Please enjoy it!
      Have a good day.
      -ex staff of CP/FL, Abel.-

12. Welp, I'm in love with him for sure now, merman, in an epic outfit, and it seems he has an event head with fangs. He checks so many of my what I like boxes. <3

#132 Tippetarius, Jun 29, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2023
    13. I'm about 100% to purchase this full set now. Thank you for sharing @Abel Choryeon

14. I always look forward to the videos @Abel Choryeon my favorite parts are when you can see the team touching or moving the doll - it gives me a better "feel" for the doll. You do great work.

I love him, but I don't know if I'll cave. I really hope they let us choose other tail colors - I'm just not feeling the smoke for a merman. :/ It's a bit too drab for me with the silver heavy outfit. I think he'd be amazing with some dark blues or something, so I'm crossing my fingers.

15. II suppose one could dye the smoke resin, overdye with a deep blue or something if you wanted more color to it...

16. Good news, seems like there's multiple tail colors available ;)

17. Oooh, and they're teasing more Seahorse Tail girls too!

18. I was fine with the smoke gray, and really liked it, then I saw my favorite shade of green is an option. So going green, gods though such pretty colors make it a hard choice.

19. I'm absolutely amazed by the different tail options! I'm going to have the hardest time choosing between the red, blue, and purples.

20. Ah, well... I'm doomed :XD:

The red, green and dark blue are amazing. The searhose tails making a comeback makes me so happy - I hope they're updated for boys, but that BLUE oh my god. I love the orange too (I hope they continue the orange thing, it's great), but that shade of pale blue was what I always wanted. My imagination is going crazy and I'm so happy. Time to free up some money afterall

#140 Littlebirdzoom, Jun 30, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 30, 2023