1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Fantasy Art Line (Part 1)

Aug 3, 2016

1. I also have the same color and he's waiting to be blushed but I still haven't decided on colors. Yours looks really good!

2. I've still got to blush my pair of Hippogriff (one pink one violet) for Haru and June.. I'm not sure I fancy unstringing them for it after the pain of re-stringing my Luts centaur though :/

Then I've got Eva and Luna's tan centaur bodies (direct from Fairyland) to work on, possibly in the style of the Tiny Delf centaur blushing, and at some point, when I've got the budget, I'm hoping to be able to find a pair of (lion) Griffins in tan for Toki and Coco.

I love the fantasy combos :)

3. Are you going to use an airbrush for all your blushing? I really want one for all of the fantasy parts I need to blush, (Sircca's centaur body, and lots more) but I haven't taken the plunge in buying one yet because I don't see what I would use it for after finishing my doll blushing projects.

4. Oh yes. I've bought one especially :)

You're right, TBH I'm not sure what else I could use it for aside from blushing and face-up, but I couldn't resist as it can produce some amazing results.

I'm half tempted to blush Lucywen's centaur parts multicoloured, and experiment with dyeing in the hopes that with a little practice I can dye Sircca's centaur parts a dark brown. This hobby rocks for fun experiments :)

5. Well I hope to see your results posted. Gah, I'm more tempted than ever to get one. I have 5 that need their fantasy parts blushed and they've been waiting for ages for me to do it. I just don't love my results with using pastels though.

6. For five it definitely sounds worth it to me :)

Have you watched any Youtube videos of blushing with an airbrush, that's what really sold me on it :)

I'll post photos when I finally get the nerve to do it for real. I might have a lot of practicing ahead of me first though.

7. Okay, that does it. :shudder Going to research which one to get. Husband can get it for me for Christmas.

Yes I've watched a few Youtube videos on blushing and was tempted then, but like I said, I couldn't justify getting one without knowing if I would use it after finishing up the dolls. I do some fabric art/crafting so maybe I can use it with that.

Please do update us on your progress. :)

8. I really love Rupert, the tan with rust blushing is very different to most that I have seen so far . . . well done Martha! :aheartbea

Gorgeous! :thumbup

Oh my! How beautiful they look together and so delicate. :love

After all this time, I still haven't blushed mine. :eusa_naug Yours looks great! :thumbup

9. Time to bring this thread to life again, and with that show off Signe properly! (she's now on topic, eeeee!) :dance

[​IMG]

10. @Akara She is so cute and elegant! I just love your work.

11. Beautifully done! :thumbup

12. I've been admiring your wonderful hippogriffs, they are gorgeous. Such a shame that Fairyland haven't made anymore.

13. I agree. I really wish they would find the time to revisit this lone more.

And maybe make more with paws! lol.

14. This is SUPER delayed and I know no one has responded to this in a while, but has anyone unstrung their Rus? I'm having issues with the torso and I really wanna restring that area, as well as unstring so I can paint/blush them a little easier as well. I'm just nervous I wont be able to get them back together

15. Nikui, when i make make-up+blushing, i unstrung mine, I also changed elastic cords and made as I preferring.

16. Was it difficult to get them back together? Especially the torso is what I'm concerned about

17. Nikui, for me it wasn't hard, most hard part was to take apart after FL, cos their tension are mad, and it's not good for bjd.

18. Upcoming 2023 Sarang Event

Good news, they look like they intend to bring Hippogriff back

19. omg!!!!!!!!! i wonder if they'll be doing a new hippogriff or releasing a third?

Tags: