1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Fantasy Art Line (Part 1)

Aug 3, 2016

1. @sno4wy Holy moly I love the BW and the upgraded blue eye combo! Your Rus looks amazing :3nodding:
      Congrats on your arrival!
      My FS violet Rus and FS NS Haru are still on processing; hopefully they'll finish soon, I'm getting so excited :dance

2. #42 Bluemoonjules, Aug 6, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    3. Have you already started the blushing or is that just the light? It looks fab, love the blue eyes! :thumbup

4. I ordered a pink one too. I can't wait to see the colour in real life^^ I'm glad they're sending them out already so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

5. Woot! Joining here! I ordered a normal skin Rus! The poor baby is waiting to be paused off and then fly home!( I ordered though DDE)
      I love seeing everyone's picks!

6. Arg .... My Rus will be on layaway with DDE for a couple more months, but hearing about (and seeing) all of these adorable little guys flying home so soon is wearing away at my patience! I'd at least like to know he's stateside! LOL!

7. I started the blushing of the wings today. Ahw... so much work with it... too many feathers x'D
      [​IMG]

8. @KuranYuuki Looks great so far :)
      Did you unstring the doll or did you just spray sealant while its strung? I want to blush mine too when she gets here :)

9. My Rus is waiting at DDE for my Violet Haru to come in DX lol I ordered my Rus in white I figured it's easier to blush and play around with.

10. Next month will be my last payment for my fullset Hippogriff and June. Hopefully DDE will get them in by then :D

I'm loving seeing all the arrivals in the different colors. My griff is in the arga tan :)

11. @KuranYuuki XD What a cute story for Rony! I also really like what you're doing with the blushing. Thanks for keeping us updated. :D

@sno4wy and @Bluemoonjules congrats on both of your arrivals! :D

Still working on my own birb, but I decided to go ahead and let her loose in the yard for a bit. She's not really an inside birb. >.>

[​IMG]

12. Ooh that blushing is looking amazing so far @taixonay

13. Thanks! :3

14. My Haru and Rus shipped today from Denver doll! I'm so excited to have them home.

15. Hey guys! Have you figured out which eye size they can take? I'd love to try some 12mm makos in mine.

16. My Rus is wearing 14mm glass. The manual also suggests 14mm, but I don't see why 12mm wouldn't work just as well. Just make sure the eyes are flat backs.

17. Thanks so much for letting me know! :D I've ordered some nice Mako's for my Rus, I like smaller eyes :love

18. looking fantastic

I have 12mm in mine

19. @Bluemoonjules, would you be able to show us your Rus with the 12mm eyes? I'm actually interested in seeing how they look with smaller eyes now. XD Also, thank you for the compliment!

#60 taixonay, Aug 14, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
Tags: