1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Fantasy Art Line (Part 1)

Aug 3, 2016

1. [​IMG]Stormwing by Beth Simmons, on Flickr

This is not the finished blushing by a long shot, but it got too damp and chilly to do any more sealing this afternoon. I'm fairly pleased with his face and wings, but the feet and hooves will need more work. They're both pretty patchy. I was working with pastels and pencils.

2. He looks great so far! :D

3. Can someone tell me what the height (from hoof to ear top) and length (from head to tail) are for Rus? TIA

4. @bugs6946 Height from feet to ears are about 19 cm / 7.5 " and the lenght from beak to tail(like the base of the tail) is roughly 14 cm / 5.5"

5. Thanks Akara

6. My hippogriff is all painted now! Yay! :D

[​IMG]

I decided to name her Lana ~

7. Wow!!! She looks amazing!!! I need to get both mine done still! Did you do it yourself? You did an incredible job!

8. Akara, very adorable :D

9. You did an amazing job! How long did it take you to do?

10. Your Lana is so beautiful! <3 <3 <3

11. Thanks! ^w^

Thank you! :)
      Uhm, I'm not sure but I think the first session of blushing I spent the whole day painting, from morning to late night and the second time I spent about half a day so in total one and a half days ~ It was quite exhausting to paint her actually, so many parts to paint! (and I sort of wish I would have spaced out the sessions more)

Aww thank you! :3nodding:

12. Oooh so many pretty griphs' here!
      I recently received mine, I just haven't had the time to play with or paint the little cutie yet!!
      But the excitement is real! xD

[​IMG]

13. Congrats on getting your Rus! I just paid of my layaway with DDE so I should have mine soon too.

14. Oooh exciting! Yea I felt like I was one of the last people to get mine because of the long DDE layaways. I'm so glad they have that option tho because it was the reason I didn't have to miss out on such a cutie! Pet dolls are my weakness for sure. xD

15. Wheeeee my rus is here! This doll is so cool. I can't wait to play with him more and start to give him some more color.

[​IMG]

16. Well this is frustrating. My white skin Rus order from Denver Doll arrived a while back, but since it was a gift, I didn't get to see it until this last week. My partner did open it up and check it for damage, and found none, so we figured it was all good.

I finally got to open it myself this last week, and it turns out that while there's no damage, it IS missing the wing connector that I ordered with it, and paid $45 for! (I guess Denver Doll doesn't check to make sure orders are complete when they come in from Fairyland?)

I sent a message to Denver Doll, and after several days heard back that they probably would not be able to get a wing connector for my order at this point, but they were checking with Fairyland to see if they could make one or had any extras in stock.

SUPER not cool. If they can't get me a "replacement" for the missing wing connector, I'm going to ask for a refund of the $45!

17. Oh definitely a refund if nothing else, @Kiyakotari. And no, unlike some other dealers, DDE does not open the boxes to check for damage.

18. Bummer @Kiyakotari ! is the wing connector the part that attaches the wings to the Gryph, or the part that lets dolls wear the wings?

Tags: