1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Minifee Mio à la carte - New release Active Line Body - natural skin - small bust + cutie legs and no. 6 hands. No face-up

* When did you order?
      March 13, 2017

* How was the communication?
      It was great. I emailed them because I have few questions about the EMS Premium shipment + UPS (my country is served only by that courier service, speaking about shipments from S.Korea) and they replied very quickly!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      She became before shipping on the 18th of May, and shipped out on the 22nd. She reached Italy in 3 days. I actually received her on the 26th, because nobody was at home the 25th, when UPS tried the first delivery.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. The body is just fantastic and I adore the Mio sculpt!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, it does.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely! I can say I have not been so excited about a doll in so long. I own smaller BJD, many of them are OOAK or limited edition resin dolls made by freelance artists. It's my first purchase from a 'big' company and I was afraid the quality of resin/doll wasn't the same as the dolls I already own but...Minifee are special, very well-made and absolutely beautiful!

2. * What did you order?
      MiniFee Risse à la carte - New release Active Line Body - natural skin - large bust + cutie legs with default no. 3 hands, random eyes (I got green) with face-up and blonde curly wig with bangs.

* When did you order?
      July 11, 2018

* How was the communication?
      It was simple, easy to understand although it can take up to 48 hours for them to reply since I have ordered directly from Fairyland website.

* How easy was it to pay?
      PayPal. Very easy and I do prefer full payment so I won't have any more problems trying to remember when is the next layaway deadline.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Not that long. It was Shipped on October 11, arrived in my county in less than 10 hours and then I picked up the box from customs at October 15. It's just the customs clearance that took long.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well, all BJDs are very expensive. But since this is sculpture and art, I can say it was worth my money.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes definitely.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very satisfied. I even emailed them my customer satisfactory feedback.

3. What did you order?
      MiniFee Iru Designers Complete (Mon Cher Lapin)

When did you order?
      22/02/2019. I ordered through Denverdoll.

How was the communication?
      Since I ordered through Denverdoll I wasn't communicating directly with Fairyland.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped within the expected timeframe.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, absolutely! I love my Iru so much! ;v;

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, he's even prettier in real life!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! I love taking photos of him!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A