1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. I was so happy with my experience with Fairyland. The customer service people were amazing. I ordered a sugar puki from them and it actually arrive early. THe doll was even more beautiful than the picture. and they pose like no other dollfie I've ever seen or interacted with.

2. * What did you order? Fullset Anu
      * When did you order? May 24
      * How was the communication? Fairyland I've got to say, has some of the most coherent pleasant customer service people of any company I've dealt with lately.
      * How easy was it to pay? Amazingly easy, for now they still take paypal which I'd much rather use than standard credit card payment.
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped out on June 26, just over a month for a limited set doll. That's not bad at all.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely, their makeup job was superb, and all of the little accessories he came with were top notch.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? ...spot on as a matter of fact.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, their packaging was superb, for the price the doll/items were fantastic, and even though Fairyland is having a bit of a problem with the wigs, they've been very forthcoming with information about what's going on.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

3. * What did you order? Fullset Cali
      * When did you order? 6th June - 4 days before the free head promotion started
      * How was the communication? Great, I forgot to tell them the name for my Cali and they emailed me back to say they'd put it on her nametag
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, they sent me an email with a paypal address promptly
      * How long did it take to ship? 20 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I thought the fullset was fantastic value for the money
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? She looks slightly different in person, but she's still gorgeous.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100% satisfied, the clothing outfit and wigs were all well made, the only problem I had was with how the corset was laced via the lace, I would have preferred a better method, but overall great value for money. Fairyland even sent me the free head which stunned me as I wasn't expecting it (the extra head is lovely and will become a doll eventually)

4. * What did you order?
      A Mary fullset, a Rose fullset, a wig, and a pair of eyes
      * When did you order?
      Um, back in May?
      * How was the communication?
      Great! They replied within a day or two and in perfect English.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very. I used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      A little less than three weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      There are seam lines on the dolls, but other than that, the pukis are amazing. Their magnets are SO convenient! So, yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      They are even cuter, it's almost scary!
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No problems!

As an extra note, I would like to say that, despite the fact that the RoseMary set was sold out and I ordered the two individual fullsets instead, Fairyland still sent me the bucket and mop that came as an extra with the RoseMart Story. Wow! Also, when the Summer Event started later, they shipped the Nanuri head for me with a subsequent order even though I missed the date! Fairyland is the best, I had a fantastic time with them!

5. * What did you order? A La Carte MNF Lishe with face up and sleeping head
      * When did you order? May 20ish
      * How was the communication? Excellent!
      * How easy was it to pay? yes
      * How long did it take to ship? 21 days including weekends
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality is fabulous
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, though there were some order problems they shipped a blank head and her arms were strung wrong. Making her hands not fit
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Yes! They went above and beyond and mailed me a new head with faceup, 3 pair of all new hands AND wrist parts to make sure that the polarization in the magnets were correct. They really went above and beyond and were very tolerant of my multiple post spammage while I was working out what was wrong.

They also shipped me the event head even though I ordered well before the event announcement!

6. * What did you order? MNF Miyu with makeup.
      * When did you order? 6th June
      * How was the communication? Fine, they were very kind.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very very easy. Through Eximbay (credit card). I was a bit scared because it was the first time I used credit card for payments, but I have no problems, it was easy and surprisely fast.
      * How long did it take to ship? 29 days. Very punctual.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it's worth it :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep, it's like the pics, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? A lot! I'd like to have more MiniFees... who knows!

7. * What did you order?
      Pukipuki Sugar basic

* When did you order?
      8th June 2008
      (paid on 10th June)

Great! The customer service is super friendly and very efficient!

Very easy via paypal.
      The payment slip came two days after ordering though, since the process is done manually.

Shipped on 24th June
      Arrived on 27th June

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
      But there were some little problems.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I contacted Fairyland and they reponded straightaway.
      I was sent the replacement parts and even received a pair of lucky punch hands for free.

8. * What did you order? Was in GO with 3 other full dolls all with make up + event heads. I ordered A La Carte Miyu with both heads (both make up)
      * When did you order? 17th June
      * How was the communication? Excellent! We asked about event heads in certain skin colour, etc. Fast responses.
      * How easy was it to pay? I didn't pay directly, but I heard it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? In less than 30 days we had all 4 dolls sent to us!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! My doll was flawless, the face ups were amazing quality - the sleeping head matched the open eyes eyed just great too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Default face up was a little different - that was to be expected.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%! Pretty sure everyone else in the GO was too ^_^

9. What did you order? Feeple Anu fullset/Moon

* When did you order? 6/8/08

* How was the communication? wonderful, they always answer all my questions

* How easy was it to pay? very, paypal

* How long did it take to ship? ship on the 2nd, arrive on the 6th, fast!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yepish

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? more lovely then i thought

* Were you satisfied with the product? yes, but or those hands, but one come with another pair of hand that i love so i switch

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? they got my order for Anu wrong, and remade the whole doll again for me when i ask, and didn't paint the weapons since i didn't like the color it was in. Sad that they don't do customs, but very happy otherwise.

10. What did you order?
      MNF ShuShu
      When did you order?
      mid-Febryuary
      How was the communication?
      Perfect! They clearly answered each of my questions and even contacted me to verify my address.
      How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal. Payment was soooo easy!
      How long did it take to ship?
      She shipped within three weeks
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely! I adore my girl. I could not be happier.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes; she was exactly as pictured.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Beyond satisfied; I am ecstatic
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Yes! My order was a day late for the event hands. When I asked how I could add payment to my already existant order in order to get the extra hands, they responded that I would be recieving the hands free of charge despite my lateness! So sweet!

11. What did you order? Pukipuki Pipi (snow flake fairy full set)

When did you order? June 28/08

How was the communication? I didn't have much to communicate, but they sent me a confirmation of my order, the info to pay them, and notified me when she shipped.

How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy. I paid through Paypal, but I had to wait for them to send me their paypal address, since I had never ordered through them before.

How long did it take to ship? Exactly the 25 days mentioned on their site, and then 1 week exactly in the mail.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very! Puki's are so incredible and tiny! I still can't believe how amazing they are.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except the pictures were NS and I ordered BW. The faceup was the same, she came with the same eyes and same hair.

Were you satisfied with the product? Very much! I plan on ordered more from Fairyland in the future :)

12. * What did you order? Puki Sugar Basic, with faceup, sleeping faceplate, and an outfit.
      * When did you order? July 1st, 2008
      * How was the communication? Wonderful, I had a few questions here and there, and they replied in a very quick fashion. :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Exceedingly~
      * How long did it take to ship? A month exactly, as expected.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very much so. Very pleased with the product.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better, she's fantastic.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yeah...

:love

13. * What did you order?
      MiniFee A-line A-la-carte Carl sculpt on a large bust female body with face-up.
      * When did you order?
      July 7th, 2008
      They can't talk to earthlink-based accounts (in my case, mindspring), but they put the response to my question in the order-status notes. Which is genius.
      I ordered by credit before they stopped accepting it, it was cake for me.
      32 days.
      Very much so! And her face-up is absolutely charming.
      Pretty much, I think they pinked the lips a bit more, and it makes her look lovely.
      Yes, the sculpt is even more enchanting to me in person. I'm amazed how soft and yet strong the resin feels, and she's posing wonderfully for me, though I need some practice.
      As a note, I'm also amazed by the DES (event) head, and am already putting it on my list to get her a body one day.

14. * What did you order?
      FeePle boy body with vampire Moon head, puki clenching hands, puki arabian shoes, and puki wingtop boots...and free Nanuri event head =3
      * When did you order?
      July 18
      I received the payment email just fine, but never got a shipping email (my email is through Earthlink, so that is probably why)
      very easy
      just over a month
      yes
      yes, just like the pictures
      very satisfied ^__^

15. * What did you order?
      Puki Cupid fullset (2 faceups)

* When did you order?
      July 8

As much as was needed, I got my credit card confirmation and my shipping email without incident.

Eximbay was fairly easy to figure out so that was great.

About 20 days- quite a bit less than the estimated 40 business days.

The puki pukis are absolutely wonderfully engineered. This is hands down the best posing doll I own. All of my magnets were in place and have stayed in place. The two faceups are gorgeous, and match each other perfectly! The magic parts are cute and in great condition- very easy to use with the help of fairylands manual. Cupids' clothes are simple, but of nice quality. Even the box was cute and very safe for everything. Fairyland's online manual is great for help with using all of the joints without fear of damaging anything.
      My only (very small!) disappointment was the wig, which fairyland has already acknowledged their problems with. It is far too large on the doll, and honestly is a very low quality wig (the hair, at least on mine, was loose and sparse.) The wigcap sits so strangely that from across the kitchen table my dad thought it was a hat. Individually, I wouldn't have paid a dime for this wig. It is probably worth noting that I had no intention of using the wig, so I did not contact fairyland about this.

Everything matched up very well!

Overall, I feel like Fairyland is trying to create a loyal customer base, and succeeding! Even though I ordered two weeks after the event period, I still got the sleeping flora event head, which was a kind gesture from fairyland. I would have loved them anyway for the early shipping and beautiful doll! I am extremely satisfied with my girl and hope to order from fairyland again soon.

16. * What did you order? MNF Ryeon, Active Line, BW Skin w/ option 8 hands, sleeping head, no metal plate, no face ups
      * When did you order? July 10th, payment confirmed & accepted on July 11th - during the free PukiPuki head event
      * How was the communication? Good, I didn't ask many questions though and I checked on the status daily using the Order Status option since they were asking users not to ask status questions through the CS Center
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy & quick, I used PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? She was shipped on August 11th - 30 calendar days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, she was everything I was hoping for. I was amazed at how easy it was to change heads and her posing abilities were not exaggerated - only true!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so

17. * What did you order? MNF Shushu + event head (Soo dark elf)

* When did you order? June 25th

* How was the communication? Very good, although I didn't ask many questions

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy via eximbay

* How long did it take to ship? Fast, shipped on 21th July. Arrived on 24th July

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, love it

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn´t need to contact the company

18. * What did you order? Feeple Anu (blank) plus a fullset Cupid...and the 3 event heads

* When did you order? End of July

* How was the communication? I did not ask many questions, but they are always very fast to answer any.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy (used credit card)

* How long did it take to ship? Extremely fast, less than twenty working days @_@ and keep in mind this was during all their events and I ordered a fullset with faceups...

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I am very happy ^_^

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Had no problems at all; Fairyland is, in my opinion, one of the best companies to work with and I will definitely be buying from them again.

19. My transaction with Fairyland was a special case, but I think it deserves feedback. :aheartbea

Last December I bought a MiniFee boy body from Luts, and it was not made well. I don't know much about resin but all I can think of is that it didn't cure properly. The knobs on the foot parts (that the elastic attaches to) were slowly bending over time, and eventually started to crack. The legs had also bowed and the neck part was so warped that a head wouldn't fit on it. Luts refused to deal with it (other than make me send the body back so they could replace the neck part and that's it) so I was stuck with the body.

A few months ago I contacted Fairyland about selling me replacement parts... I knew it was a long shot, because even though CP made the body, my business was done with Luts. After seeing pictures, Fairyland offered to GIVE me a replacement body. I was totally stunned, obviously, because that's incredibly nice! I still can't believe they did that for me. And they shipped the replacement to me like two days after they received my old one.

I'd already heard amazing things about Fairyland, but this really cements it for me. They are amazingly nice people. :aheartbea

20. * What did you order? I have made two orders, first was a Puki Pukisha, the second was 3 Puki's (Puki Flora, Piki and Poseidon)
      * When did you order? Feburary of 08 and August of 08
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very simple
      * How long did it take to ship? Not too long, around 3-4 weeks I think? (faceups on all of them)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sure did!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

Just a note, on the second order, I got a shipping notice that said my packet was on it's way to Russia. I contacted them and they let me know it was a mistake. About two weeks later, my package arrived (no correct shipping notice was sent). However, this was during the big event rush, so it was probably a busy time for them. I have no complaints and will be ordering from them again in the future!