1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. What did you order?
      MNF Karsh fullset

When did you order?
      2004 04 09

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company.

How was the communication?
      Great, FL replied to all my questions with no delay.

How easy was it to pay?
      With Paypal, no problem at all.

How long did it take to ship?
      They estimated production for 40 days and that's about how long it took.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Most definitly yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

Would you order from this company again?
      I intend to.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I did already.

2. * What did you order?
      PukiPukisha+sleeping face, Pukisha set, ok hands, mnf hands x2 and a mnf jacket/hoodie

* When did you order?
      24th April 09

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from Fairyland

* How was the communication?
      awsome, had to wait till the next day for a reply because of the time difference but it was always there when i asked to switch payment to paypal and for them to email through the invoice.

* How easy was it to pay?
      very easy - paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      33 days to ship and another 8 till i picked it up, so 41 in total

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yush!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      better in my opinion ^.^

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      very!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

* Would you order from this company again?
      have done before definately will again

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't see why not

3. * What did you order?
      -- Basic Little Fee Ante, Basic Little Fee Pipi, some clothes, shoes, and two wigs

* When did you order?
      -- 05-02-09

-- Direct from the company

-- Very good

-- I payed with PayPal and it was as easy as pie. : )

-- A little over one month from the day I placed the order until I recieved the dolls.

-- Oh yes, definitly

-- Yes

-- Very, very satisfied

-- N/A

-- Most definitly

-- No, but that's just because I'm weird about second-hand things

4. * What did you order?
      An a la carte A-line boy MNF Ruth, blank, with the sleeping head, and two pairs of hands.

* When did you order?
      May '09.

Directly from FL.

Pretty good. We had trouble receiving the invoice, and they answered quickly.

Pretty easy, used the paypal option in their checkout.

29 working days! Wow! The shipping itself only took 3 days.

Absolutely. MNFs are fantastic.

Yup.

Yup.

n/a

Absolutely.

Have and will. ^__^

5. * What did you order? Feeple Rona Fullset "Dream of Winter"
      * When did you order? May 10, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from Fairyland
      * How was the communication? Prompt and accurate, in other words: good:)
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as! I used my CC via Eximbay.
      * How long did it take to ship? Just under 40 working days, including shipping time ~ she arrived June 29, 2009.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh definitely! The price is great, value for money and the quality is excellent.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup, sure did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, absolutely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if the price is right, since it saves on waiting times.

6. * What did you order? MNF vampire elf woosoo
      * When did you order? may 18
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from the company
      * How was the communication? i didnt really talked to them... 0o
      * How easy was it to pay? it was easy but im slow so it took me time to understand^^;
      * How long did it take to ship? 41 days and then 4 days till i receive it
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? i think. though im kinda a noob about dolls
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes 8)
      * Would you order from this company again? definetly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? i prefer buying things directly from its original company. but if what i want is sold out then yes

#66 sahoma, Jul 7, 2009
      Last edited: May 24, 2016
    7. * What did you order?
      Three a-la-carte MiniFees, a Puki and MiniFee mag-on hands.

* When did you order?
      One MiniFee and the hands on the 25th of May and the other two and the Puki on the 27th.

Directly from FL.

I only sent two e-mails, and the replies were very fast and in good english.

I had a bit of trouble at first, but that was probably from my end.

The one MiniFee and hands took 21 days and the other order took 44.

Yes.

Yes.

Very much so. The only complaint I could possibly have is that my Miyu's head sits on her neck a little loose, but it doesn't really bother me. FairyLand were kind enough to send me a free pair of hands, too.

-

Definitely.

It would depend on the dealer/product condition, but I'd say so.

8. * What did you order? PukiFee Zoe fullset + PukiFee Flora fullset
      * When did you order? 5/17/09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct
      * How was the communication? Perfect, I felt well-informed and their 1:1 customer services responses usually come within 1 business day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy I think, I don't remember having problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? They got here 7/10, so 46 business days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, everything looks well made and the free event gifts made it an excellent deal. :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, although one of the extra (gift) hands had their magnets in backwards.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They asked for a picture as proof and then sent me a new pair via EMS!
      * Would you order from this company again? Would and will!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe but I'd probably prefer to buy direct in their case.

I must add that I was super impressed that they sent me a replacement pair of option hands when I discovered the magnets were backwards in one of them. Since they were part of the event gifts and not normally part of the fullsets, they certainly weren't obligated to. They also gave me the points for my order even though I stupidly didn't think to make an account until after I placed my order.

All in all, I have much love for Fairyland and their freakishly cute dolls~ :thumbup They are extremely professional, especially in comparison to most doll companies out there.

9. * What did you order?
      a puki puki lily
      * When did you order?
      october 2008
      I orderded from Denver doll
      good
      very easy
      2 months
      yes
      yes
      yes
      surely
      yes

10. * What did you order?
      Puki PongPong basic, Pukisha faceplate, Pukisha set
      * When did you order?
      June 18, 2009
      Directly from the company
      N/A didn't have questions
      Took me a few minutes to figure out the pay system. I'd never used Eximbay before and I was unsure of a few things on the form.
      Package arrived July 25, 2009. So 37 days counting weekends
      Very good quality, no problems.
      Yes, exactly.
      Yes, very much.
      Yes, and I'm already planning on it. :D
      Yes, as long as the prices are reasonable and there is no damage to the product(s)

11. * What did you order?

3 x seperate orders, 1) Four Full set Little Fees and a Basic PukiPuki, 2) Three Little Fees and clothing, 3) Three Full Set PukiFees and Wigs

* When did you order?

1,2,3) April and May

Directly

Communication was excellent all questions were answered within a couple of days.

Very simple process

1st and 2nd orders about 36 working days, 3rd order 42 working days

Exceptional value for money!!!!

Yes and in some cases the product looked better than the sales images.

Very

Yes

Yes I have repeatedly - the quality is always consistent.

12. * What did you order?
      Littlefee basic pipi blank

* When did you order?
      Order was confirmed 14/06/09

Direct

Beyond the usual invoice and such, there was none until I left a message on the Q&A, and that was answered promptly.

Very, just paypal invoice.

Exactly 30 working days, but in all honesty, had I not pushed them on it, I doubt I would have got it that fast since they seem to be working with a huge backlog at the moment. I needed it to be home before a certain date because I was going away and luckily, they just made it.

The posability and engineering of fairyland dolls is always amazing, sadly however, their quality control is slipping badly in my opinion so I suppose the price is appropriate, but it may not be if they continue on this route.

Yep, apart from the damage.

Not hugely, no. The seamlines were jagged, there is a slice out of the side of the nose and dirt embedded in the resin under the chin. It looks like what it is, a rush job done by a company that's taken on too much.

I've chosen not to follow up my complaints with fairyland on the basis that I don't have either the time or inclination to wait for them to faff about denying anything's wrong with it and/or sending out new parts. I'll fix it myself, it's quicker. So this question is N/A.

No, I'm done with them now. I've been a loyal customer of theirs since they opened but this is unacceptable and the end of the line for me.

Absolutely, if I can guarantee the product was made before this massive lapse in quality control, and even then provided the price reflected the quality, I would probably consider it.

13. * What did you order? A basic Puki Fee Bonnie and a basic Little Fee Lishe both NS
      * When did you order? 10th June 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Fairyland
      * How was the communication? it was fine.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy - just used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? it arrived at my house on the 3rd of August.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was brilliant - the quality of both dolls are excellent.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Even better than the sales pictures!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very very satisfied.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, already ordered again...
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Already have!

14. I would like to start off by saying that this was the first BJD I have ever purchased. I have very little experience in owning a BJD and how they "should" look/feel/pose, so I'm writing feedback based on my newbness and how happy I am to finally own a BJD :)

What did you order?
      Basic LittleFee Ante in Beautiful White. No faceup, no sleeping faceplate. In order notes, I requested violet or grey eyes to come with her if they were in stock.

When did you order?
      July 13, 2009 (in Korea, it was July 12 in the US)

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct

How was the communication?
      WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I asked a LOT of questions before actually placing an order. Some questions were silly since they were already answered somewhere else on the site, yet they answered ALL of my questions usually 24 hours or less after I posted them -- all of which were answered politely and professionally. They end their posts inviting more questions. I do not think that there was a language barrier, they understood my questions and answered to the best of their ability. To put it simply, I was more than pleased with their service.

How easy was it to pay?
      VERY easy. They requested to be payed through a pay-pal-like website which was very secure and easy to navigate. Everything was done in a matter of seconds. The payment was approved very quickly as well, although I'm not sure exactly how long, production started the day after I ordered/payed for my doll.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped her out exactly one month from the placement of my order. Since I got a very basic package -- no faceup, faceplate or extra anything -- my processing time was cut down by 10 days. Shipping took 3 days, but since there was a mess up with MY post office it took much longer (the delivery man came at the wrong time -way off schedule- and when I went to pick her up from the post office myself, it took them 15+ minutes to find her even though it's a small post office...).

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! She feels nice, her range of poses is GREAT! (although I can't get her to do the one-leged pose on the FairyLand site... wishful thinking), and she's ADORABLE! She even came with greyish-blue-violet eyes! I don't think I would have been as happy with the other dolls I was considering in the same price range.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Much better!!! While I was waiting for her I kind of regretted not getting a different face sculpt, and seriously considered buying a whole other head from someone else, but once I saw her myself I fell in love. The site doesn't do her justice, and each doll has a personality of it's own (at least that's what I think :sweat)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so! My only concern is about the faceplate... it does seem sort of loose, but I'm not really sure, maybe that's how it's supposed to be, and it can probably easily be secured with a wig.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I'm debating whether or not I should contact them because I'm pretty sure she's fine and I just don't know how she's supposed to be.

Would you order from this company again?
      DEFINATELY!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably more likely to happen.

15. * What did you order?
      A Puki Chuchu with sleeping face, an extra Puki body to put the sleeping face on, and a couple of pieces of clothing.

* When did you order?
      June 2009.

Directly from Fairyland's website.

It wasn't immediate, but I wasn't expecting it to be. It was definitely quick enough.

Not the easiest. In retrospect I should have created an account, logged into it, and then selected the 'pay with Paypal' option. Because I'd never bought from them before, however, I wound up with no account (so my purchase points didn't get applied to anything) and had to make and use an Eximbay account, which I didn't want. I thought Fairyland would handle my credit card payment directly, but they did not, and I wish that would have been stated plainly.

Right around five weeks.

Yes, definitely. The Pukis are marvelous pieces of doll engineering, and they were packaged well.

Yes, pretty much exactly.

Almost. I'm not sure why or how it happened, but the extra Puki body that I bought came equipped with a Multihead-sized headback and neck donut instead of a Puki-sized headback, rendering it unusable to me.

I emailed their customer service representative and sent them photographs of the problem. After looking at the pictures, they shipped me a Puki-sized headback immediately; I got it within a week.

I will definitely continue to buy Fairyland products, but I believe that in the future I will go through Denver Doll Emporium instead. Not because my experience with Fairyland was bad, but because using DDE seems like it would be slightly easier.

Yes, I would.

16. * What did you order?
      LittleFee El Full Package (Gentle Rabbit)

* When did you order?
      11 May

Direct

Standard

Easy

About a month

Yes

Yes

Yes

Not applicable

Yes

Yes

17. * What did you order?
      -- 1 Pukisha, 1 wig, 1 outfit

* When did you order?
      -- August 10 '09

-- Directly from the company.

-- Excellent! They always kept me up to date on things through emails.

-- The Eximbay thing confused me at first, but once I figured it out, everything went smoothly. I'll probably just use PayPal next time.

-- Just about 30 days exactly, which was what they said the wait time would be.

-- Very much so. Everything was packaged up safe and tidy.

-- Yes.

-- Yes.

-- N/A

-- Yes.

-- Already have.

18. * What did you order?
      LittleFee Shiwoo Full Package (Little Cat)

* When did you order?
      January 12, 2009

Directly at the Fairyland English site

They gave me no reason to contact them (i.e. smooth ordering, payment and shipping)

I paid via paypal so it was done in a jiffy.

They shipped it exactly 40 business days since they confirmed my payment. And I was able to get my doll at the customs March 12, 2009.

YES. Very much so. The doll I ordered from them was my first BJD so when my other YO-SD sized dolls arrived, that's when I was able to compare FL's quality to others. Imho, the posing ability of their dolls is among the best.

Yes. My Shiwoo was even better than the pictures.

The product exceeded my expectations.

N/A

Definitely!

If they released a limited I liked and I wasn't able to get it during the ordering period, then yes. Otherwise, I like my dolls brand new.

19. * What did you order? Minfee Shushu w/ both heads and faceups
      * When did you order? September 2, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct from Fairyland
      * How was the communication? Not bad, I guess. I didn't have any problems with them at all but 50 days is a long wait with no progress reports.
      * How easy was it to pay? Absolutely simple. They invoiced me and I paid.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped October 22nd, and arrived October 29th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Emphatic 'yes'.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? More than likely. I'd love to get a boy doll with the A-Line body simply because of how well they pose.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on what was available to purchase. I'd most likely purchase from Fairyland again so I could get the Default Faceups and Sleepy Head.

20. * What did you order?
      LittleFee Bisou (Boy) Full Package (Kindergarten) (And later added a wig and some pants.)

* When did you order?
      September 14th 2009 (Order confirmation on September 17th 2009.)

Directly.

The communication was wonderful, they replied quickly every time I bothered them, always answering my questions.

Very easy, I simply had to wait a short amount of time for a PayPal invoice.

40 Business days (56 days total), and he arrived four days later (including weekend.)

Most definitely! The body design is absolutely brilliant, the mold is wonderful, the packaging is gorgeous and the face-ups are totally to die for.

For the most part, but not entirely - as both the Kindergarten and Little Bear Bisou boys had identical face-ups but the photos are not consistant so it looks quite a lot like the face-ups have differences when they do not.

100% so!

N/A

Definitely, I plan to.

Most likely!