1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. (I ordered from Fairyland Japan. I will mention some options not available on the main website.)

* What did you order? Active Line Minifee Girl Body, NS, cutie legs, medium bust
      * When did you order? May 10th
      * How was the communication? I got one email saying that my order had been received and that a card for payment would be mailed to me, and then I got an email two days after payment thanking me for paying. I didn't get a shipping notice or anything.
      * How easy was it to pay? I chose to pay at a convenience store (money transfer), but I was surprised at having to wait for a card with all payment information. It was very easy paying, just gave it to the cashier and paid, but I'm used to getting an email with information and going to pay.
      * How long did it take to ship? It was delivered June 10th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The price on the Japanese website includes shipping and handling, and I bought the body because I was happy with my Miyu.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Any problems I had were the result of me working out a good way of making a Unoa hybrid, and I bought the body knowing it would be good for my needs.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems, so not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again? If I need it or get bit by the bug, of course!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Only if I can check it out first to make sure the previous owners were kind.

2. * What did you order? Dreaming Stripe green & pink jammies, Rainbow pink & blue undies
      * When did you order? July 4, 2010
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy thru PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? Received Shipping Notice July 20, delivered July 26
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Pricey but adorable - extremely well made with incredible attention to detail! Fits my Honey Delfs perfectly!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I could find what I was looking for - yes.

3. * What did you order?
      Pukipuki Pukisha
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      It was ok.. Responded very quickly, also I got a shipping notice
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, by credit card
      * How long did it take to ship?
      1 1/2 Months... it shipped by the 18th of June...
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yeah It's ok...
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I think so, yes, but as I didn't got the same wig, it looked a bit different, the wig showing at the sale pictures definitely got a better quality !!
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes I am, I was a bit surpriced of the size, I thought he would be a bit bigger, but it was stated how big he actually is, so I can't complain !!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, I prefer, so don't need to wait soo much time till being shipped !!!

4. Completely forgot to fill this in...

* What did you order?

Pukifee Cupid Snow Waltz Fullset

* When did you order?

5th Jan 2010

Okay I guess. I didn't really have much to ask them.

Quite easy using Paypal. It was confirmed within a day if I recall correctly.

She arrived on the 20th of Feb - earlier than expected despite them having to deal with the post-Christmas rush.

Oh definitely. Her little clothes and shoes right down to the feathers on her hat are just really well done. Not to mention I also got the free event faceplate plus their calendar.

EVEN BETTER! Sales pics do not do this little one justice. I was worried about her being too 'blue', but her wig was more lavender-greyblue as was her eyeshadow, and they sent grey acrylic eyes which look lovely on her. She's also a very rosy Normal Skin.

She killed me with cute the moment I opened the box, so I'd say yes, more than satisfied. Everyone who sees her is slain by cute.

N/A

Heh, it's hard not to. I'm already eyeing the Pukifee Luna.

If the product was in good condition, and the seller has a good reputation for being honest, and the price was right, then yes I would.

5. * What did you order?
      A Pukifee Bonnie with face-up, wig and a pair of shoes.

* When did you order?
      I placed my order on the 7th of August. My payment was confirmed on the 10th.

I didn't need to ask them anything, but they e-mailed me to say that I'd ordered, that my payment had been confirmed and that my order was shipping.

Easy. I used Paypal.

She was shipped on the 27th of September. (the day after I ordered they started an event) I thought this was pretty quick considering the mad rush they got for orders.

Yep! <3

Better. : D

Indeed!

Sure, if there was something from them that I wanted.

If it was in good quality.

6. * What did you order?
      A minifee Rheia NS with extra head, and extra hands

* When did you order?
      26 august, 2010

Good

yes, really easy!

a little more than 2 month

It's my fifth minifee, and this time, I'm disapointed by the quality... really.

Yess

Not at all... She's... PINK! and abricot! she seems like a little pig... really disapointed because all the NS minifee were clearer than my first, and again and again, I have a little pig in my house.
      She have big seams lines all over the body, the legs don't jointed very well at the top, the hands was very difficult to unplug, and I twisted the hook in the hand... a bubble on the feet, recorked with new resin, but not in the same color, and sanded very quickly so you can see sanding marks, the head caps of the juri event head and of the rheia sleeping don't fit at all, and it seems to be head caps from other head put on it, like that (and they are not of the same color...)... fairyland seems to change their quality, and I don't like that.

for the moment, there is no response for my problems.

I don't know, if they don't change their quality and don't return to the quality of the last year, no.

yes, maybe!

7. Omg, I am new to the world of bjd's and I just ordered a MNF Ryeon and a El elf Littlefee...Is there something wrong with their resin quality??

8. Fairyland Feedback (2010)
      Fairyland

* What did you order?
      PKF Gentle Rabbit PongPong

* When did you order?
      During their summer event, in a G.O

No comments

No Comments

It was on time. Around 45 plus days.

No. Both my faceplates are really loose. I cannot even take photos of them bald and standing as their faceplates will fall.
      Magnets provided also could not be placed in the faceplate hole as it is too small.

Yes.

I was very satisfied with the event gifts. The hands are detailed and the Duck plate could be snapped on properly. The posing of the doll is fantastic, might be a little loosely strung but it still can standing solidly and do the breakdance position thingy. However, the OE FP and the Sleeping Faceplates were a totally different matter.

They keep insisting that loose FPs are part of the company norm (Oh really Fairyland?) and that 80% of their FPs are like that. They asked for me to put on the magnets and when I told them that it could not fit they said to push it down as hard as I can. They don't seem to get that the hole is really too small and that IF I could push it down I would not have even bother to ask them for help. I asked for a manuel for help but they don't have one. Overall, the people here at DOA are MUCH MUCH more helpful then the FL people. -.-

I would try not to. Unless the doll is as epic as Pong.

Yes. At least I would be in the know of its flaws and at least the owner can tell me how to solve it.

9. * What did you order? A-line Minifee ShuShu girl with both heads and no faceups
      * When did you order? 12/25/2010
      * How was the communication? So far it has been great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Fairly easy I suppose, I'd never used eximbay before
      * How long did it take to ship? About 43-44 working days. Well within Fairyland's estimate. She was ordered on 12/25/10 and arrived on 3/4/11. She only took two days to arrive after shipping!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'd actually pay even more
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There weren't any problems at all, but I'm sure if there were they would resolve them
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan to!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably, but I'd rather order from the company themselves cause they are soo awesome

10. * What did you order?
      Basic LittleFee Bisou with face up
      * When did you order?
      Oct 15, 2010
      Great c=
      Pretty easy, I wasn't really sure what to do but my dad figured it out pretty quickly.
      She shipped Dec 23, 2010 and arrived Dec 28, 2010
      This was my first BJD, so I'm not really sure. Though I find her well worth the money I payed for her. =D
      Exactly like it. c=
      Yes! She's so much fun to pose and she's so adorable. c=
      N/A
      Of course =D
      Probably.

11. * What did you order? Wig, 5 shoes, pukisha set, clenching hands - all for puki puki.
      * When did you order? 2010/09/15.
      * How was the communication? Had no need for additional comminucation, standard mails all arrived in time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 10/02 - on schedule; received 10/12.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. Shoes can be considered an artwork, with such size :D
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Already did :) Might buy again if not available from site and/or kept in good condition.

12. * What did you order? Al a Carte MNFs Karsh & Miyu
      * When did you order? 10/25/10
      * How was the communication? Hit & Miss
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Nearly 2 months
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Not at all
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Approaching Resolution&#8211;Refund
      * Would you order from this company again? Never
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly.

DETAILS: The MNF Miyu is a L-bust, and has the, apparently common, defect of refusing to lock at the upper back torso joint. The upper piece essentially bobbles around on its own and is clearly mis-made. A small or cutie bust MNF easily latches in the back, allowing the doll to have a straight posture when sitting or slightly slouched when standing. I outlined the issue to FL and sent them pictures. They told me to return the doll for inspection, and I did so at my own cost. They have since gone from saying that the problem is merely stringing (the first thing I checked), to ignoring the actual issue, to suddenly claiming that they don't understand what issue I'm talking about at all. The story has changed multiple times throughout the resolution process until I finally insisted on speaking to another English rep. Since I began speaking to him, we've quickly begun approaching a resolution.

Fairyland is apparently making the L bust MNF without the ability to latch in the back. I find the construction shoddy, and have let them know that it would probably be best to advertise the fact that this doll's mechanism's do not perform as usually expected of a MNF. I have been offered a refund, and we are in the process of negotiations ( I wish to keep the Karsh, and Miyu head) for a refund on the body alone. I am currently satisfied with our progress and will update here when we have finished the transaction completely.

UPDATE 01-31-11: Fairyland is now trying to make me pay the paypal fees because they decided that it would be a good idea to send the refund as a payment and not accept the fees. I've attempted to resolve this in an expedient manner, but now I'm calling Paypal daily to keep them abrest of the issue. If Fairyland persists in insisting that I should pay the fees, they will endanger their standing as a merchant with Paypal.

13. What did you order?

I order "A la carte" Chloe minifée, Small bust, hands 3, cutie legs, Sleeping head, Natural Skin; and another hands number 8.

When did you order?

I order it at 21/11/2010.

How was the communication?

It always been so fast, friendly and concise.

How easy was it to pay?

It's so easy using paypal. And they confirm the payment so fast too :)

How long did it take to ship?

It would late 40 working days, but they ship my order a week early. I'm very glad with this.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

I think that all of the Doll companies have hight prices, but I need to say that I thing Fairyland Dolls deserve it, because the communication, service and the product is so fantastic.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

It is really better than the photos. It's most beautifull than the photos in the "A la carte" secction.

Were you satisfied with the product?

I'm,and very much. And I'll buy another time to this company, I don't need to thinking about :)

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

If I had some problem I know that fairyland would try to compen or heal the error.

Details:

I asked to them about when I would recieve my order, because I calculated it would be on the second week of January. So, they remember to me that I don't use the Christmas Hollydays on the calculate, and my order would be some late than the time I said.

But finally, they say to me that they tried to ship my order on my time. And they did it :) I'm very glad because they worked so fast even though I was wrong on my calculate.

And all of the items arrived fantastic and perfect. And when my package was retain on Spain Customs, they bring me their help on all I need with nicely and quickly.

I'm very Glad with the workers, with the items, and all. I'll buy in this company again, it's sure.

14. * What did you order?
      First: Littlefee pipi normal skin
      Second: Littlefee bisou white skin + wig

* When did you order?
      First: July 13, 2010
      Second: October 9, 2010

Nice =)

So easy with paypal =D

First: Less than 40 days
      Second: More than 40 days
      But approximately that days xD

First: Yes, very good quality *_*
      Second: Yes... resin is good... but there're a lot of defects in her tt,tt

yes

First: Yes!
      Second: not much...

I should ask them to redo it that's wrong and I supose that they'll make this :)

Yes, I want a minifee *_*

Yes, in fact, I bought a minifee second-hand head because it was very cheap ^^

Details:
      My littlefees pipi and duck was perfect!, I have no complaints...
      but my littlefee bisou... she has two faults, belly's part and pelvis' part don't fit good, and knee is bad, is smaller and not allow move well to back =(

15. What did you order?
      A Littlefee Shiwoo + sleeping head(no face ups), a Littlefee Pipi + sleeping head(no faceups), and all of the currently available hands for Littlefee.

When did you order?

5th of December 2010

How was the communication?

Very good! They emailed me promptly to let me know when my order was confirmed and shipped out.

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy using paypal.

How long did it take to ship?

36 days. So 4 days before the 40 day mark.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes. They pose incredibly well and I have not had any of the problems others have reported in terms of loose faceplates.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yep! Even cuter actually.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes I was. The quality of the resin is very good and everything is sculpted with care.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

Would definitely order from them again!

16. * What did you order?
      PukiPuki Sugar, 4 outfits and 1 wig
      * When did you order?
      December 10, 2010
      Excellent - no problems at all
      Very easy - used Paypal with no problems
      Received shipping notice January 26, 2010. Goods delivered February 2, 2011
      Yes! Doll is lovely, clothes very well made.
      Yes! Even cuter, I think!
      Yes! Sugar is adorable, very tiny, lovely face up! I'm so happy to have her
      No problems! Would like to order from them again soon.

17. * What did you order?

Wild-Green for MiniFee Boy.

* When did you order?

Early February.

All the standard notices were sent.

Easy with a Paypal invoice.

Not nearly as long as it said in the item description. Maybe a week, including the Korean holidays.

Oh yes. These are the highest-quality doll clothes I've ever seen in my life. The fabric has just the right thickness to drape exactly like human clothes. The clothes are snug without limiting the range of movement at all. Somebody obviously put a lot of thought into this. Worth every penny.

Even better.

100%.

18. Veeeeerrry good thread thank you I am ordering my fairyland doll soon so I'll post what I think as soon as possible!

19. * What did you order?
      LittleFee El Elf Full Package (Moon Shadow), Skin : Natural, Makeup on SP : No

* When did you order?
      16-12-2010

Communication was great, I told fairyland a month early that I might not be able to pick up my package when it ships, and when my order is completed, they sent me an email of the asking for comfirmation whether they could ship my package or not.

I also ask whether they could ship my package early for my birthday. A while later, they sent me an email that my package was ready to ship.

Yes it was. (Paypal)

It took 39 working days from the date of payment (20-12-2010) and but they shipped on 22-02-2011 because they needed my confirmation first.

Yes, everything was made beautifully.

Yes.

Very.

N/A

I plan to.

Possibly.

20. * What did you order? Feeple 65 Chloe Moonlight Fullset
      * When did you order? December 15, 2011
      * How was the communication? I never received any interpersonal communication from Fairyland, and I asked several questions.. it was all automated.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely difficult. I tried to pay the day I ordered her, but because of the pay system they use, my bank put a hold on my credit card because it was such a large overseas transaction. After several attempts to get it to authorize, two days later (after I had made sure it didn't show up on my statement) I finally had to call my bank up and ask them to let the transaction go through. Thought to myself "Fairyland needs paypal!" Reading through this thread though, I guess they did... oops, I'll know for next time.
      * How long did it take to ship? I waited almost 90 days from the time that I ordered my doll, she shipped on March 10, and arrived on March 14
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll itself is gorgeous, definitely worth the $600 some dollars, I LOVE the new mechanics of the Feeple 65.. can't say for the fullset outfit, however, because it did not make it here with my order. Still waiting for fairyland to fix this problem.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I adore her so very much, I want Rona's head on a Feeple 65 body!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? As stated before, I did not receive the fullset outfit that I paid for... contacted Fairyland before they opened yesterday and have not yet received an email back from them. Not happy with their customer service overall right now.
      EDIT: They did not get back to me until the 16th, whence they said they would send my outfit out "immediately"- they did not send it out until the 19th, and it did not actually arrive until the following Friday, the 25th. They were polite in their communication, and I do understand they have been outrageously busy with their orders from the winter event, but they really need to pay more attention to things like this, IMO. The whole ordeal has left me very bitter towards FL and has made me think twice about buying directly from them again.