1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      MNF Small Bust Chloe ala cart with faceup

* When did you order?
      January 5, 2011

* How was the communication?
      It was fine. I received personal responses to my few questions, even though they were extraordinarily busy.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. I just requested to pay with PayPal, and they sent me an invoice shortly after.

* How long did it take to ship? It shipped March 18, 2011. So a few months (not gonna do the math) but it was shorter than I expected and worth it.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. FL's dolls are the cutest, most beautiful dolls I have ever held in person. They pose like a dream.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      With minor differences in the face up, since she's not the fullset. :) So her faceup didn't sparkle, but she's so beautiful in person. I love everything about her.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very much yes. I will definitely buy more of FL's products.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, and I have done so before. ^_^

2. * What did you order?
      Feeple 65 Chloe Full Set

* When did you order?
      December 17, 2010

Good - I asked a few questions during the wait and the responded within a business day or two.

Easy - I Requested PayPal and they sent me the address to PayPal the money.

* How long did it take to ship?
      3 months - She shipped on March 10th (arrived on the 12th).

Yes - She is very well made. Fairyland really thought everything out and she is worth the price.

Yes

Yes - except the sleeping face I ordered had two very noticeable air bubbles on her cheek that clearly someone attempted to sand down.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They sent out a replacement sleeping face as soon as they had one available. I've had my order messed up by another company and they wanted me to pay to ship the wrong piece back, so I am very happy fairyland fixed this problem without hesitation and without making me pay to shipping. Good business practices like that go a long way for me.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

Probably, but I normally don't buy second-hand.

3. * What did you order? I ordered a basic PKF Ante with the default face-up and a peach mohair wig for PKF
      * When did you order? December 29th 2010
      * How was the communication? My invoice was slightly delayed due to New Year, but generally communication was clear and prompt
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped it on March 2nd, which I think was two days off the end of processing time.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll, yes. The wig, no. In the photos the wig looks longer and fuller whereas the one they sent me had a few scraggly pieces hanging down off the wig cap and a visible strip of wig cap along the top that I cannot cover-up with hair.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Again - doll, yes. Wig, no.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm satisfied with the doll but not the wig
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I never contacted them about the wig - I figured it was probably more hassle than it was worth

4. * What did you order?
      Littefee Ante Elf, Extra hands point and peace. Dress set and wig
      * When did you order?
      2nd March 2011
      Takes about 2-3 days to reply with questions. But nil issues.
      really easy.
      40 working days while making and 4-5 days to arrive
      Yes Definetly.
      Yup. Minus the face-up ^^
      Very satisfied, after I received her it made me feel like wanting to order from fairyland again.
      Yup definitely
      yeah probably, especially if it is kept in good conditions.

5. What did you order?
      Minifee Chloe Ala Carte including sleeping head and an extra pair of hands

When did you order?
      I ordered on 12th of March and payment was confirmed on 15th.

How was the communication?

There wasn't much communication needed, but I did ask them a question and they answered me the next day. Very polite and professional sounding too, imo.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I used Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Once the payment confirmed, I counted exactly on the 41th business days, they gave me a shipping notice. So imo, very precise to the timeframe they gave.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

The price is a bit expensive but finally having my first FL doll, I totally think the quality is amazing and the price is reasonable.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I asked for blank though, but looking at the blank head and body and such; yeah, definitely looks like the sales picture.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Ohh, definitely! I'm so very very satisfied.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

6. * What did you order?
      Chocopuki Lily and Sugar, pukipuki wig

* When did you order?
      February 23, 2011. I sent the payment two days later.

It was great. I received responses to my questions within a business day. They were very friendly and helpful.

I paid with PayPal, so it was very easy.

It shipped April 27, 2011. It was much earlier than I expected.

Absolutely. The dolls are very well made, their posing is amazing! I would say, FL dolls are perfect. The chocopuki Lily and Sugar fullsets were sold out and I ordered them as chocopuki Piki and Cupid Fullsets. I was very pleasantly surprised that there were chocopuki Lily and Sugar pictures on the boxes, and also Lily and Sugar metal plates. So Fairyland did everything to make me even more happy.
      I do not like the quality of the wig so much. It is very heavy and does not stay on the doll's head. I think the wig cap will not help much too, it will be necessary to glue it to the head. But I am very happy anyway, the dolls are so good that I do not mind that the wig is not perfect :)

The dolls look much better than in the sales pictures. The wig looks like in the pictures.

Yes, I was very satisfied.

Yes, definitely.

Yes.

7. What did you order?
      LittleFee Luna, Rose Full Set

When did you order?
      March 25, 2011

Great. I got a prompt reply when I had a question about my order.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paid via PayPal - very easy.

It took almost exactly two months. She shipped on May 26, 2011.

Yes, the quality is superb. The resin feels sturdy and the joint construction is amazing - she is the most acrobatic doll in my collection. Her full set is very well made - the shoes and the outfit are beautiful and very detailed. The wig fits very well and is of good quality - not too heavy and not so thin as to get fly-aways.

The doll looked even better in person. Her full set looks exactly as pictured.

Absolutely.

N/A

8. * What did you order?
      Pukipuki Pipi basic in NS
      * When did you order?
      April 12 2011
      I didn't have much for questions, but I got confirmation quickly and everything else was great
      Paid with Paypal, totally easy
      48 days, completely with in the time frame with all the extra orders they've been having according to the notices on the site
      Quality is amazing, I love him! So much detail
      Definitely, there's even more personality in the scuplt in person
      Completely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

9. What did you order?
      Pukifee Luna with extra Sleeping head

When did you order?
      I ordered on 27th of April, payment is confirmed on 29th of April.

There wasn't much communication needed but they did what I asked in the order comment.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I used Paypal.

Exactly two months after the date I paid.

The price is appropriate, especially for the work and such done for their dolls.

Yes, maybe even better in person.

I'm definitely satisfied.

N/A

10. What did you order?
      PukiFee Cupid without make-up and PukiFee wig

When did you order?
      I made an order on April 29th and the payment was sent and confirmed on May 2nd

I didn't communicate with them. Only received paypal invoice and shipment notice.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was made though paypal in two transaction because of my Paypal limit, but there was no problems.

They sent my doll in two months after my payment, as they had said.

The price is appropriate, cuz the quality is really good.

Even better. Cupid without make-up is very cute^^

In general yes, but doll has a lot of seams and there are no magnets in faceplate and headback. So her face easily fall off :( But I guess all their dolls don't have these magnets.

N/A

11. * What did you order?
      Feeple 70 ANU --- Skin : Natural --- With face up for both OE + Sleeping Head ANU.

* When did you order?
      2011-04-23.

Very good~

Easy with paypal~ :)

76 days [50 business days].

Yes! ^^

Yes~ But quite surprised with the glitter on face ups, but both are gorgeous~! :D

Yes yess~! >U<

---------------------

12. * What did you order?
      Pukifee Ante basic NS with sleeping faceplate and face-up on both

* When did you order?
      2010-04-27

Good, I asked if I could get brown eyes for her and I did (yay!). They answered to my questions within a few days

Very easy (payed with paypal)

Two months (weekends included)

Yes, worth every penny!

Better n_n

Yes, Im very happy with her

n/a

13. * What did you order?
      Feplee65 Roke dragon fullsett

* When did you order?

i posted on their board to ask them whether i might get the roke dreaming faceplate, and they said no since i had just missed their winter event. :/
      Very easy (payed with credit card)

barely a week. maybe 4 days.

a little bit pricey, but i looking at him now with his gorgeous fullset i'll say hes worth it

i was afraid he was going to look too fish-like or his manboobs would be really awfull but it was soo much better in real life

Yes, Im very happy!!!!

n/a

14. * What did you order? Minifee Luka fullset in normal skin with sleeping head and both faceups

* When did you order? very early January 2011 if I remember right

* How was the communication? After the fact, not so great. FL's English twitter "politely" turned their nose up at me for the dangerously-tight stringing and engineering issues I knew about then. I did not know about the resin issues until later.

* How easy was it to pay? I paid in full through DDE so the answer doesn't apply to FL.

* How long did it take to ship? 112 normal days, almost 4 standard months... while people ordering direct got their dolls in 2 months or less. I happen to know DDE's FL order went in just after they had mine on the list, too. I have since heard that DDE orders continue to get ignored for frustrating amounts of time.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? NOT REMOTELY.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, if I could get him to stop contorting like his entire body was going to get sucked into his torso.

* Were you satisfied with the product? NO.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? See "communication" answer and well now they are calling the resin issues "standard" so I give you a video I took of the pockmarks/snowflakes and terrible sanding, plus the ridiculous seamlines that should not be on a $700 MSD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNQKhYeLifk

Needless to say, FL/CP will not see another dime out of me. I have since replaced the A-line body with a Dollzone normal pink skin double-jointed MSD body and the resin match is excellent this year. I guess the bright side is, I got to learn how to use epoxy putty to turn the MNF head/neck sockets into normal ones. The down side is, I'm potentially out $350 (pre-price increase that hit after I ordered, the body now costs $365 from FL) and my dream doll experience brought me to tears long before I knew to look for the pockmarks and scratches. This is not how business should be done. Ever.

15. Note: I am due four feedback reviews for Fairyland. I will be posting them in separate posts in order to illustrate a fair picture of each of my orders.

* What did you order? MiniFee Miyu a la carte (cutie bust, cutie legs), No. 8 hands

* When did you order? April 23, 2011

* How was the communication? Excellent - my questions were answered within 24 hours on weekdays

* How easy was it to pay? Very Easy - I used PayPal

* How long did it take to ship? About 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the most part, yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, it looked identical to the sales pictures

* Were you satisfied with the product? I am 90% satisfied with Miyu. Her resin, engineering, finish and sculpt are top notch. The 10% dissatisfaction comes from the fact that one of her legs is shorter than the other, making it difficult putting her in standing positions. Aside from this, she's perfect.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't discover the leg length issue until about one month after I received her. I always had difficulty making her stand, but I didn't realize that the reason was different leg lengths. Therefore, I felt that it is too late to contact Fairyland about this.

16. * What did you order? PukiFee Basic Luna, MiniFee Chloe a la cart (cutie legs, small bust), PukiFeel pajamas

* When did you order? May 10, 2011

* How was the communication? Excellent - my questions were answered within 24 hours on weekdays

* How long did it take to ship? Slightly longer than 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Both girls and the outfit looked exactly as they did on official pictures

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very satisfied. Both girls came to me in perfect condition - resin quality, finish and sculpts are top notch.

17. * What did you order? MiniFee Rheia a la carte (small bust, cutie legs), MiniFee high heel feet, LittleFee wings and two pairs of eyes.

* When did you order? June 1, 2011

* How long did it take to ship? About 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Unfortunately, no

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, all items looked like the sales pictures

* Were you satisfied with the product? I was satisfied with the wings, eyes and high heel feet. Unfortunately, I was absolutely not satisfied with Rheia. The issues that she came to me with were pockmarks on the back of one of her thighs (see picture below) and heavy scratches on about 50% of her body. Pockmarks are tiny pits in her resin - they could possibly be removed with a lot of sanding, however, this will also take quite a bit of the resin off the thigh, making it look odd. The heavy scratches can be taken off with lots of sanding with no detriment to the doll's body. Rheia's resin finish was not on par with her price - she cost me way too much money to arrive in such condition.

Picture of the pockmarks. They are very difficult to capture, so this is the best I could do.

[​IMG]

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I requested that a new upper thigh part be sent to me to replace the one that has pockmarks on it. I did mention the scratches on her body, and said that I was dissatisfied that a doll as pricey as a MiniFee came to me in such condition, but did not request a resolution, as I can technically sand them off myself. To make it easier on Fairyland, I suggested that the replacement thigh part be sent out with my next order, thus saving Fairyland shipping costs AND guaranteeing them that I will be purchasing from them again. Unfortunately, Fairyland refused to do anything about the pockmarks, stating that the pockmarks (and heavy scratches) are within their quality standard.

For more details about this issue, including others' experiences and copies of my correspondence with Fairyland, please see this thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?466289-Damaged-Fairyland-Dolls

18. * What did you order? MiniFee Mirwen a la carte (cutie legs, small bust)

* When did you order? November 1, 2011

* How was the communication? Excellent - my questions were answered within 24 hours

* How long did it take to ship? About 1 month

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, absolutely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Looked exactly like the sales pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Mirwen came to me in excellent condition - resin was smooth and of good quality, with no irregularities.

19. Positive

What did you order? Two ALC Minifees

When did you order? 8th of October

How was the communication? Fine! I decided, a few weeks after ordering, that I wanted a sleeping head for one of my MNF, and they let me add that no problem.

How easy was it to pay? Paypal, no problem

How long did it take to ship? they arrived on 28th November. Very pleased with the promptness.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep. They have the sanding marks and some snowflakes, but they don't bother me since I can only see them when I am up close or in the right light. I do wish they'd string them slightly more loosely, but that's just personal preference.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!

Were you satisfied with the product? Most definitely.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Would you order from this company again? Just waiting on the next event ;)

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, have done so several times.

20. What did you order? A MNF Chloe and a pukifee ante for my sis

When did you order? March 2011

How was the communication? I did not contact them

How easy was it to pay? Paypal, no problem

How long did it take to ship? They arrived at the end of May

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the most part. The face ups are beautiful and the resin looks nice. There are some scratches on my Chloe's legs, and her right leg get's caught all of the time so that she cannot stand.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? For the most part

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Would you order from this company again? Probably not directly. I don't find their dolls worth the price.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, depending.