1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feedback (ALL)

Oct 31, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Two Pukipuki bodies and a pair of puki mittens.

* When did you order?
      I placed my order with DDE on 28 October 2011.

* How was the communication?
      n/a

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, since I ordered through Denver Doll.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Two days from DDE to me.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

2. * What did you order?
      MNF Rheia ALC, NS, Blank

* When did you order?
      January 11 2012 through Fairyland

Excellent. Everytime I needed to email with a query, it was always responded to in a timely manner and with great courtesy.

Very easy with paypal.

Roughly about 30 days. Received 20th February, shipped 13th February.

Yes. The body is well constructed, the resin is quite smooth. There are seamlines but they are so small that it is hardly noticeable at all.

I believe so. She's exactly the sculpt I ordered on the body I ordered.

Yes, very much so. In fact I'd say I'll be ordering again from Fairyland.

N/A

3. * What did you order?
      Pukipuki Darjeeling, outfit, wigs and shoes

* When did you order?
      January 19, 2012 through Fairyland

They replied pretty promptly and were very understanding and accommodating.

A breeze with paypal.

About one month. She arrived on February 22, 2012.

Yes.

I ordered her blank.

Yes! She's very adorable >w<

N/A

4. * What did you order?
      LTF Elf Ante w/f, wig & eyes

* When did you order?
      January 20, 2012 through Fairyland

N/A

Paypal, so was easy peasy..lol

Just under a month and exactly a month for her to arrive, She arrived on February 20, 2012.

Absolutley.

Yes but she is even better in person

Absolutey, she is perfect and utterly adorable :fangirl::aheartbea

N/A

5. What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Chloe A La Carte Blank--Beauty White, Large Bust, Cutie Legs and #6 Hands

When did you order?
      January 06, 2012 at midnight

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      She arrived February 23. Almost two months.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, she's a Minifee coming through DDE and not direct so the slight dollar price increase is understandable.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, but she's blank.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very. She was packaged well, shipped super fast with not a scratch or pockmark or snowflake mark in sight. I'm buying from Fairyland again for sure.

The only thing that I didn't like was the super long wait buying preorder without an status email. I requested that they would email me when my Minifee came to America. I never got that email, but just her tracking number instead.
      :? I don't recommend a preorder from DDE, but I will buy from them again ONLY if the item is in stock.

6. &#10006; What did you order?
      MNF Shushu A-La Carta A-Line Large Bust
      &#10006; When did you order?
      January 24
      &#10006; How was the communication?
      Very good ~
      &#10006; How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal. Couldn't be easier.
      &#10006; How long did it take to ship?
      Month 'n a half. I received her March 4th n_n
      &#10006; Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!!
      &#10006; Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better :D
      &#10006; Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so!
      &#10006; If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

7. * What did you order? Blank A La Carte Minifee Ruth Girl
      * When did you order? February 2nd
      * How was the communication? Really good! They replied to all my messages within a day and were pretty nice.
      * How easy was it to pay? It took me and my dad a bit to figure out Eximbay, but in the end it was pretty easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on May 2nd, so... I think it ended up being 52 working days, and two to actually get to my house.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I'm kind of a noob, but I think so! There's no snowflakes or scratches on her at all, and nothing's broken.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup! Just sans faceup.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely! I would order from Fairyland again.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

8. * What did you order?
      Feeple 65 Chloe with sleeping face and heel feet.

* When did you order?
      I placed my order on FL about 01/27/2012.

Very good. They answered all of my questions and satisfied my request.

Very easy.

2,5 months from FL to me.

My doll is perfect! Sometimes I think FL's price is abit higher than other companies but the quality if good enough to me. Anyway, i'm satisfied with my doll.

Yes.

Very much so! Eventhough I think the price is abit high but i really like FL's products.

n/a

9. * What did you order?
      F65 Siean with faceup

* When did you order?
      February 11, 2012 through Fairyland

N/A

Paypal, so was easy peasy..lol

Just over a month for her to be shipped, and over another 2 weeks for her to arrive (UK customs held her for a while).

Absolutley.

Yes but she is even better in person

Absolutey, she is perfect and so beautiful :fangirl::aheartbea

N/A

10. What did you order?
      Minifee Woosoo Boy A-line ALC and Minifee jeans.

When did you order?
      I ordered on the 3rd of April, and the payment was confirmed on the 4th.

How was the communication?
      There wasn't much communication, except the payment being received and the shipping notice being sent.

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy. I paid through Paypal.

They actually took a while, but its very understandable because of the past event. They shipped my order on the 15th of June 2012.

Yes, it is.

Yes.

I am satisfied. Just only a minor problem was that the headcap for my Woosoo was very loose. But that's about it.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Not applicable.

11. What did you order?
      PKF Zio, blank, basic.

When did you order?
      Ordered May 2nd, 2012.

How was the communication?
      n/a other than payment and shipping confirmations.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, Paypal.

Shipped on June 26th, so less than the 50 days quoted on the product page. ^^

Yes, it is. There are no damages, the resin is smooth and the engineering is lovely.

He does look a little different, but I think that is mostly because their product photos for Zio are very odd, overexposed and such, and not showing very many angles of the sculpt. I wish they had blank photos of him up. But now that he has a faceup, he's adorable. ^_^

Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

12. * What did you order?
      MNF Carl A-Line ALC, NS, Blank

* When did you order?
      May 14th 2012 through Fairyland

Excellent. All notifications were received. I didn't really need to email them about anything this time.

Very easy with paypal.

Shipped on July 4th so just under two months. Received him on July 10th.

Yes. No visible seamlines at all on this one or if there are, it's so faint I've missed them.

Pretty much.

Yes, I am. One small thing to note though is that his headcap does have a small gap where it meets his head at the top but the cap doesn't fall off and seems secure enough so it's fine.

N/A

13. * What did you order?
      In natural resin skintone: MNF Chloe sculpt on Active Line girl body (cutie bust, cutie legs) with mobility joints, hands No. 6 and face up//Chloe sleeping head with face up//spare magnet hands No. 3//spare magnet hands No. 8//spare heeled feet

* When did you order?
      July 9th 2012 directly from Fairyland

Brilliant. They were always very polite and patiently answered all of my questions, before and after I made my order. I never waited for their reply longer than few days (they answer each email, sooner or later). They use fluent English so there never were any problems with the communication.

Too easy ;-) Via PayPal. No problems at all, even though I payed right after they changed their PayPal system.

My order was shipped on August 15th so - as you can see - the processing took them about 5 weeks (I was really, I mean REALLY, surprised). On August 18th the package landed on cargo in Warsaw (my capitol city) and on August 21th I held it in my hands. So the delivery (EMS) was super fast. I also recommend the EMS tracking system: you always can check online what's happening to your package.

Yes, in general. I received everything I ordered. The doll turned out to be beautiful beyond my expectations, the face up they gave her is astonishing and the design is genius, indeed. They even gave her the size and colour of eyes I asked for. In detail, there are a few seamlines visible but not rough, there are some tiny scratches not visible with the bare eye and also a larger scratch (like a scar, a damage from some heavy tool, roughly sanded) on the sleeping head cap, but I don't mind something that will be entirely covered by a wig: they totally fit the margin I gave them. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the magnet hands No. 8 I received didn't fit (!) doll's wrists at all.

In my personal opinion even better, because FL gave my Auri quite uniqe face up which I just LOVE although it doesn't look like the one at the FL sales pictures at all. Mine's much lighter, more girly and rosy, I'd say.

Yes, I was and I am, excluding those magnet hands No. 8 that don't fit doll's wrists.

I wrote about the spare magnet hands issue to FL, of course. FL at once admitted that they had such issues in the past, they apologized and after few very polite emails stated that they are going to replace the defective hand parts and send them to me entirely for free which should take up to 2 weeks but I received them in 6 days (great fit this time). They also gave me some extra credit points as apologies. I think they managed quite well and I'm totally satisfied with the solution they proposed.

* Would you order from this company again?
      I would, if any other FairyLand doll would steal my heart :-)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't think so beacuse I don't like the idea of second-hands in general. But I never say never.

This is the complete faulty magnet hands No. 8 and damaged sleeping head cap story for those who are interested:

First of all, I'd strongly recommend solving such problems in a peaceful manner. Kindness and politeness cost nothing and are always helpful in interpersonal contacts, especially regarding the culture barrier (East/West). Keeping it in mind, I held my nerves and started my email with praising my doll's beauty, noticing the general quality, artism of the design and so on. In the end of the email I mentioned that 'there is one problem, though'. I described the nature of the fault (the spare magnet hands No. 8 I received don't fit doll's wrists at all) and asked, whether FL could assist me in widening the magnet holes, providing information needed to help me get through this process. They answered very quickly apologizing and admitting, that such issues with spare magnet hand parts did happen in the past (it seems like FairyLand plays fair) but they also stated that I shouldn't fix them by myself since it's my first doll and I have no experience. Instead, they advised me to push the hands strongly onto the wrists. They also promised, that they'll send me any spare parts for free if I breake something while trying ;---) Well, as you may suspect, I wasn't eager to damage my doll just to fit those damn No. 8 hands. Once again I held my nerves and informed them very politely, that my husband had just tried it with whole of his strenght and wasn't able to put them on a doll, either. At this point, I think, my case must have been taken over by some other person, because I received even more effusive apologies (also for this ridiculous idea of fitting those hands by force) and I was asked for some comparison photos of the faulty and fitted spare hands I received to provide me with the proper assistance needed. Here's one of the photos I sent them:

[​IMG]

This is comparison of the left hands: good No. 6 in the left and faulty No. 8 in the right. As you can see, the magnet hole of the No. 8 hand is visibly lopsided. I pointed this and also suggested, that - in my opinion - it's the reason why the both hands No. 8 don't fit (the right one is similar). In the next email FairyLand totally agreed with me. There were even more apologies and also explanation, that they lack men power and not always are able to check everything before shipping. I didn't have to mention the refund: they proposed themselves that as soon as possible (about two weeks) I'll receive spare, tested hands No. 8 entirely for free. When I thanked for their kindness, thay granted me with some amount of extra credit points in return. I received the replacement hand parts like in within 6 days; they're both a perfect fit and look great so I'm very pleased.

Having this settled, I brought to their attention the damaged sleeping head cap case, because at some point I realised that it might become troublesome in the future (even though it can be easily covered by a wig), if I'd like to - for example - sell it. But I didn't expect miracles, since it was my fault I didn't tell them about this damage at once, along with the hand parts problem.

[​IMG]

Well, this time FL could only propose a little lower price for replacement, but I lost interest in it when they explained to me, that making a replacement head cap is very risky if you don't have the faceplate it's supposed to fit (it may not fit at all). I was also kindly reminded that they take under consideration only damages reported within 7 days since arrival (and they were right about it). In this occasion it turned out that I was supposed to receive my sleeping head with a facemask, since it was painted, and I didn't (luckily the faceup was unharmed). So, once again, I got their apologies and a promise, that they are going to change their production procedures so that in the future everyone receive their painted heads with facemasks.

Well, I don't bear a grudge against them, after all. In my opinion, FairyLand has done well, the best under those circumstances, I guess, and I'm glad I trusted them my hard-saved money. I understand and respect their policy; to me Fairyland turned out to be a good, reliable company anyway.

14. * What did you order?
      ALC A-Line Blank Minifee Ryeon

* When did you order?
      August 16th, 2012

N/A

Very easy. As soon as I completed my order, it brought me straight to PayPal to make the payment.

She shipped on September 12th and arrived at my house on September 20th.

Most definitely. There were a couple of tiny air bubbles on two of her joints and a few equally tiny nicks on her arms and legs. In short, barely anything. There's also a small dark smudge on the side of her left foot, but I'm sure it will come off with my magic eraser. There is some slightly lighter-discolouration on the top of her headcap, but I don't care about that because it will be covered my her wig. I know it seems like a lot, but I'm really just nit-picking. The nicks are only visible in certain light at a certain angle and you'd have to be looking VERY closely. I still think she was worth every penny.

Aside from being blank, she's identical.

Definitely! She's my first Minifee and she's even better than I anticipated. <3

N/A

15. * What did you order?
      RealPuki Soso with OE faceplate and blank SP via ThinkPink! along with a doll from another company

* When did you order?
      20th of January

N/A

N/A

The doll arrived at Think Pink! on 8th of May. (I received my Realpuki in July, because I had to wait much longer for the other doll in the order)

I knew what I was buying - I have an RP already

Yes - assumed they were okay.

No. As I unpacked the doll I noticed two problems:
      - The OE faceplate was extremally thin around the mouth, it was actually visible from outside as darker areas, the FU on one of the ears was a little uneaven.
      - The sleeping faceplate was actually the one of Pupu not Soso.

I wrote to Think Pink! about the thin resin and wrong FP and sent them pictures. According to TP! Fairyland refused to acknowledge they had sent the wrong SF, but agreed to send another OE face. So TP! ordered a second blank SF from Fairyland on my costs (probably with another order)

On 23th of September I've got an info from TP that my replacement arrived. But instead of sending another OE face AS PROMISED they sent the replacement of the blank SF.

I was extremally *peeeeep* off with Fairyland and solved the thin resin problem by filling the inside of the face with white epoxy. Few days later (I was away for a while) Think Pink! offered to replace the OE face with one they have had in stock if I sent mine to them on my cost. But because I modified it, they cannot take it back anymore.

Actually they didn't. Think Pink tried to solve it as good as they could, but apparently Fairyland is not cooperating.
      They say one thing and do another, refuse to acknowledge their own mistakes.

I mean it is not like I have bought a $5 Barbie to mend a NEW DOLL by myself. Considering their size Pukis are one of the more expensive dolls out there. I am really dissatisfied about how the whole order was processed.

16. * What did you order?
      Pukipuki Pongpong in normal skin

* When did you order?
      n/a, picked up from Denver Doll Emporium

n/a, see above

n/a, see above

n/a, see above

She does have seam lines, but otherwise she's flawless!

Yes.

Very much so :)

n/a

17. * What did you order?
      A a la carte Minifee Rheia, without faceup, with active line body and no 6 hands, also ordered no 7 hands for a friend.

* When did you order?'
      In July 2012, just a day after the release of feeple60.

There was no need for communication.

Really easy through Paypal.

Just under a month. The shipping itself took a few days.

No, it was not. She came with really sloppy sanded seams, you could see lighter resin and scratches from sandpaper that was too coarse. On her chest and right lower arm she got small irregularities. You can barely see them, and they do not photograph, but you can easily feel them. Such an expensive doll shouldn't have these defects. But the posing is extraordinary, so without the defects she'd be worth the price!

Yes.

Not really, see question 6.

I didn't contact them since I've heard of people who've gotten dolls in much worse condition than my Rheia arrived in, and Fairyland did not help them. I decided it wasn't worth my time and that I could live with/fix her defects quite easily.

18. * What did you order?
      LittleFee Soo Dark Elf Basic in normal skin with face-up.

* When did you order?
      September 26, 2012

Good, I received the confirmation email promptly and no other contact was needed aside from the shipping notice which was also received.

Easy, the wonder that is PayPal.

November 4th - November 15th
      There was an extra two days that were added on to the delivery because of a delay with Canada post, so it would have only taken 7 business days.

I think so, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Yes.

Couldn't be happier.

n/a

19. * What did you order?
      F60 Girl body, White Skin, Medium Bust. And then some months later I added 2 pairs of White Skin hands (No.17 & No.13) and a Normal Skin Littlefee Nanuri Faceplate. (as I could qualify for the event gift)

* When did you order?
      First Order was placed 11th November 2012, Second Order was placed 10th of January 2013

I asked fairyland on their QnA If I could place another order (combined with my existing one) to qualify for the event gift. They replied promptly, with clear English that it was okay, and would extend the processing time for all orders; and they'd make a note on my existing order to expect a new order to be added to it.

Super easy, paid with paypal.

Because I added a second order, it slowed down shipping. I was entirely fine with this, and Fairyland had made me aware of it. I received a shipping notice on the 7th of February, items received 11th .

Yes, the body was certainly worth every dollar. It poses beautifully and the resin is smooth and silky, with no marks, scratches or discolorations anywhere. The hands all fit perfectly and the Nanuri face is very cute!

Yep. But they seem to have taken down the listing for the F60 bodies now.

Yes, very much so.

N/A

20. * What did you order? Pukifee Pio, fullset with Pukifee Nanuri event faceplate
      * When did you order? Dec 25th
      * How was the communication? Excellent! They answered my queries very quickly and with very good English.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very straight forward, I paid using Paypal :)
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped on the 13th of February, well within the cited time frame!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! :D Everything was perfect.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I realised after I placed my order that I needed to change my address as I was going to move before the order shipped - I contacted them and they got back to me within a couple of days letting me know the address change was done. And yes, it was shipped to the correct address :D
      * Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat~