1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple 65 Discussion Part 7

Feb 22, 2022

1. Looking at the new boy with that peekaboo outfit & thinking he's not THAT skinny.

:blush

2. [​IMG]
      please send mail to Fairyland. It's look like they'll close the old type body.
      My friend and I are asking Fairyland how about sell the new boy with old muscular body?

Truth be told, I like the old type muscular body more!
      The new body looks toooooo slim and looks like F60 body have looooooong belly and legs.

3. I saw someone's old Feeple60 unboxing video where they put the female heeled feet on the male magnets, but I can't for the life of me find it.
      I actually ordered the high heel feet with my F60 Alan, so I'll for sure know whenever I get it.

4. Can anyone tell me the actual height of F65 boys from the past? Thank you :D

5. Thanks @superXasian, that honestly helps to know.

My plan is to maybe order a pair of the heel feet when I order my Rick, and have either my Alan or Rick or both use them.(My Erda's character would never wear lady's shoes.) Logic says it should work as FL tends not to have a lot of deference in the ankle and wrist connections so that the hands and feet have more options, but we will see.

6. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place, but I couldn't find a thread for Feeple 60...

Edited to add: Well, darn it, NOW I find the Feeple 60 thread. It did not come up in searches - I found it by accident. I will go post over there.

#26 StellaMarigold, Feb 28, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    7. I like the Sarang event head. :apresent:

8. Rick's outfit is so cool, I am tempted.

9. So, nobody has ordered yet? I hope he's available for a few months yet as I can't purchase right now and wouldn't get the full set anyways :eusa_sile

10. Well, I went ahead and put Rick on layaway. I also got the relaxed #3 hands and a few other things to bring the price up to the point it could qualify for the Sarang head. I got him in basic tan with no faceup. Do these event heads come with a head back? Or just the faceplate? Also, do you think the F65 faceplate is supposed to be a boy or a girl?

11. Welcome to Rick club @IngieBee , I ordered mine early into the event. As for the face plate I recall seeing something about the face plate needing a head back. So I decided I'd buy one later as my Rick is full set so needed to be on layaway. That and I am not sure I'm going to even use the face plate as much as I like it. As for it's gender I think the answer is yes? lol It looks to me like it could honestly go either way or even non-binary all by face up. Though something about it's lips and chin reminds me of Chic line's Rou. (mold name check?) So I line a little more maleish for the event face.

12. Yah, I can see Rou in there too :) I like the face, but I guess I'll wait to see which way I want to go with it. I might do non-binary since my first born came out, that's actually a fun idea. Do a doll in their honor :)

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner as I didn't get notification :sneaky

13. I should watch this thread honestly. Also I think the idea of a doll that's non-binarry to honor a family member is really sweet. I have a lot of different gendered dolls in my resin army. My 60 Erda is a trans-male, and my Rick is going to have a trans-female/genderfliud girlfriend. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my event face plate just yet, but once I make up my mind to get it a head back and a body I'll work from there. Maybe it'll be as close that Rou that got away as chic line is long gone now.

14. The F65 Sarang head reminds me of their old F65 sculpt Lorence! A little softer, perhaps...

15. @Tippetarius yah I ordered the head back already as I'm already in love with the event head, and thatcute chin! LOL.

Oh, that might be why I like it. @overlordu , Though I didn't get Lorance, he was my favorite of the F65 heads :)

Def gonna make it a they them!

16. I'm looking everywhere for pics of the new body. There was a link......but, can't find it. not even on FL site. Gah! Would someone please post it for me. I want to make up my feeble mind this week before that sarang head is no longer on offer.
      Thx.
      I have cake: :bcupcake

17. @petiteballerine Here you go, I did a hunt through things on Facebook I was able to find the link to the new body again so here is the link. FeePle65 - Male(New Body) - Pose
      I hope that helps, I know a lot of people do not like this new body, but I love it. However I like it cuz it reminds me of the male Viera in FF14, and I really like that kind of lean yet muscled build.

18. thank you, thank you @Tippetarius ! I like lean & muscled too, but those skinny legs, not so much.
      Needed another look. His torso is ..... <3. The outfit really shows it off.

19. That body posing picture strip is also on the basic Rick page. Gosh I'm awfully excited about getting him!!!

20. Did they ever post measurements anywhere for the new f65 boy? I'm really curious about his height/neck measurement for a potential hybrid, but I can't seem to track it down