1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple 65 Discussion Part 7

Feb 22, 2022

1. Welp, it's exactly what I expected and I don't like it :lol: The girth of his of his thighs, calves, and biceps are way smaller and his pecs are flatter. Overall I think he just feels very tight and tense, especially around the shoulders. He's like a dehydrated version of the original. :( I know I'm the most biased person ever because the original body is my favorite, but why'd they have to mess with perfection??!! I'll stop complaining from now on though! :lol:

I edited the 3 Feeple65 male bodies together into one image for the sake of comparison! Maybe it will be useful to somebody.

[​IMG]
      2022, 2010, 2012?

#2 overlordu, Feb 22, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    2. That’s really interesting. His chest looks a lot like the non-muscle version’s chest, while the rest of his body looks like they took the musculature of the muscle body and shrank it down onto a smaller frame…I like the waist/shoulders more on the original for sure, as a matter of personal preference, because he feels a little more filled out, versus the slimmer torso with the same shoulder width, though honestly I like both as different types of body—it’s a shame we can’t pick between them if/when we order…

I wonder if FL would consider bringing back the old body if that’s a popular opinion—they did it with the f65 girls when they switched to the corset bust, and they got an influx of emails asking for the original bust back.

3. I've often wondered that about all of Fairyland's various bodies- why not offer all versions for sale? Most companies update their bodies to improve posing or fix flaws. In Fairyland's case, their bodies have always posed amazingly and didn't have anything "wrong" with them, so the new bodies aren't so much an "improvement" but instead a different style. Which I understand- as artists, I'm sure they like to change things up. But if they've got multiple body types why not offer them all as options? They probably just don't want to keep up with that many molds. :atremblin

They could even have special limited-time events where the old bodies are available to order with old and new heads. I feel like that would have a lot of appeal! I know a lot of people prefer the old F60 girl body over the newer Moe one.

4. oh I'm going to miss the non-muscular version forever.
      And spot on about the new one looking tense and dehydrated! It's the same problem with the newer MNF and F60 bodies too :/ bummer

5. I can't believe how skinny his legs are. I kept looking at the pics on FB and thinking they were using Erda's bod. I love both my F65 boys, Roke and Roh. And CP always made the most beautiful legs. Past tense. I don't care for the angularity of the shoulders either. Too harsh. To be honest, I'm not in love with his face, so he's a miss for me. And I've been waiting forever! for a new 65.

Must go take new pics of lovely old guys now.

:crushed

6. Oh shoot, the old body was gorgeous! Such a bummer they made the new one skinny :( I also hope they'll bring back the old body as an option :(

7. I am the odd man out here, but I like the new body. Maybe for the oddest reason though, it reminds me of a male Viera from FF14, and now I need Rick ever more. I do not think I have fallen this hard for a FairyLand doll in a while, everything about him makes me want this doll all the more.

8. I can empathize @Tippetarius. I have Erda & love his skinny self because it suits his nerdy teen mage character.

I do wish we had choices. Minis only have cutie legs. What happened to the model ones? Only f65 women have shapely legs now. (and why no smaller chest?)

It's a puzzlement.

:arainclou picky picky

9. I’d buy at least two of the old body if they did another run of them! Maybe we should send fairyland an email?

10. Gotta add a picture for the first page of a new thread :D

[​IMG]

11. Question, can the female high heel feet fit the male magnet ankles?
      I know that the heel feet for MNF A-line girls can go on two of the male MNF bodies with magnet ankles, so kinda hoping it's the same with Feeple dolls.
      If anyone knows the answer or has pix please share.

12. The new body is really skinny. I prefer the 2010 muscular body but doesnt seem like it's coming back :(

13. Welp FL may have finally snagged me. I love the new boy and the body.

14. I love everything about Rick, I'm ordering him soon as I can. The whole demon thing has me falling hard.
      I still wonder if high heel feet from the 65 girls could work on either the 65 boys or the 60 ones if anyone can do some testing for me I'd be thankful.

15. Are there any pictures of Rick blank? I love him but I want to see him without makeup.

16. The body is new, you may need to contact Fairyland to find out if the f65 male/female can share feet.

17. @Nikki'sNewObsession I was asking about the older ones for a base ref actually. Or dose the old 65 male bodies not have magnet ankles?

18. Oh okay. My mistake I thought you meant the new guy. ❤

19. Nope, I am asking about the old Feeple boys fitting the female heal feet, cuz FairyLand doesn't tend to change their feet and hand conecters too much between dolls of close size.