1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. I don't have any Feeple boys, but my Feeple girl *would* make a great couple with my SSDF guy *if* they were together! The SSDF body has great posability, and has a chest joint, unlike the Feeple boys. My Feeple girl is a pretty solid poser for her size, but she isn't quite a Minifee, of course! ;)

Also, Meepu you asked about commissions: I sew, so I haven't commissioned anyone, but I know Vita Vera has a Feeple girl and did a commission for a friend's Feeple, and there is at least one other person (can't remember who, someone in Australia?).

SSDF vs. Feeple size comparison:
      [​IMG]

2. Thank you :D
      Luts and fairyland are like sister companies right? I considered getting a delf, which is smaller and less expensive then a ferson XD (a single feeple doll) is there a big body type difference?

3. From what I can see the only difference in the body is the length of the body/extremities and the thigh joint the feeple has. Other than that its mostly the same because the delf is made by the people that run fairyland.

4. Twilighterleah: Delf girls doesn't have double joints. poseability is VERY different!

I'm getting a Delf girl soon. I'll take comparison pictures with my feeple girl ;) Delf's are absolutely gorgeous so Feeple or Delf..it's still big <3!

snowgray: I also had a SSDF/Chrom head hybrid. Great poseability indeed. But i hate sewing boys clothes so he must go in better home :'D haha. great comparison pic! Thank you <3

5. I'd like to share some photos of my darling girl..

[​IMG]

I totally love her... <3

6. She is beautiful!

7. Is there a pic thread associated with this thread? I'd love to see a male vs female body comparison. Or better yet, a Delf vs Feeple comparison.

Ryu

8. Of all of Fairyland's doll lines, I only lack a Feeple and a Chic Line...and I have absolutely ZERO interest in the C-Lines.

I've never had the privilege of seeing a Feeple in person, but when I first got into BJDs, I couldn't decide between the Feeple Ashley or an Iplehouse N Cocori as my favorite...

...I wish I'd gone with Ashley, to be honest! Now that my collection is MNF or smaller, I just can't seem to justify a SD.

But good lord, I want an Ashley so BAD!

9. Nope, not that I know of. I could probably do a Delf vs Feeple comparison, but only for the girls....

10. There are plenty of Feeple/Delf comparisons in the Picture Request subforum (mostly only males), and side by side pics of male and female Feeples on the dollfairyland.com site.

11. *squeeeee* So I've got my dream girl on layaway!! If all goes well, I hope to have her home in November.

12. sigh I just paid for my feeple Iden now its the waiting game

13. Amazing Feeple pics everyone. Thanks for sharing. If I decide to save up for a larger BJD, I would choose between Cali or Rona.

14. I want to see more Feeple pics! I have a MNF and PKF on the way, and also have a LTF, and I didn't think I'd want such a large doll, but now I'm thinking twice on that... not that it would be any time soon! I would love to see one in person, but have no access to that! I've only ever seen one SD size BJD in person, and that was just briefly. I would love to see more pictures though, if there is anyone else out their with Feeples to share! Especially Rona and Iden! I have seen some of the posing threads and they do look so graceful!

15. C'mon, bring on the gorgeous spamming! I wanted to see more pretty FeePle faces too!

16. ...well, I've my Ashley's dreaming vampire head... perhaps I'll spam that later? Otherwise, I can't offer any spam until next month, sorry!

Is there any place I can find a list of clothes that do and do not fit the Feeple girls?

17. I have found that the soom monthies (the big ones like The fishy girl) Fit feeple girls just fine.... also Dollmore Model doll sized clothes are prefect!
      [​IMG]
      the Guy is Darkangel's Delf other then that i have no info on him...though i think the thread may still be up....
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?302848-Mini-Mini-meet!-(MI-6-15-09)-IMG-HVY
      [​IMG]
      Arlais in the dollmore outfit which i'll link to.....

oh Arlais is a cali incase your wondering with a default face up....

I know back When Fairyland asked during a survey what people wanted... i told them i wanted more Feeple stuff like clothing, Hands and so on....I do hope other then the event MALE arm they start working on feeples more.

18. Thank you for your inquiry. Your message has been passed to the team for possible future product discussion and we will try our best to bring good news to you and other FeePle owners.

Regards,

FairyLand

reah[mem] wrote :
      >Just wondering if there are any plans in the future to do more feeple clothes and parts like hand parts.
      >
      >It just seems the other lines get more love and as a feeple owner, i want more feeple items...

come on people pester fairyland more!

19. So a feeple is around 67.5 cm but is this with or withouht the head? Thank you for any help you can give guys!

I didn't realise there was this many feeple lovers I only know about three !:)