1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. Has anyone with an Ashley tried 16mm eyes instead of 18mm? If so, I'd love to see a photo.

2. Hmmm I never though about that. I'll have to see if I can find my spare 16mm and put them in her. If I find them, I'll take a picture for you!

3. I'm loving this thread! Rona is my favourite feeple and will be getting her one day next year but does the 67.5cm mean her body length or her body+head length? Does it go by that measurements for all dolls also? :)

4. That's WITH the head i believe

5. Ok...looking for Feeple pics!! Anyone have Iden and would care to share spammage or links to spammage? Would also love to see more pics of Cali and Rona!! Please!! These are some beautiful dolls!! Already looked at some links provided in the past and hoping someone else happens across this barely breathing thread. It's sad that FL doesn't do more for this line!! Finally found the Feeple Database. Another question are there any discussion threads referencing the compatibility between the Lutz Delfs and the FL Feeples? Sorry for all the questions, but this doll is on the list on what doll is next come tax return.

6. no idea about the Delf other then like Minifee's a feeple has the same head locking mecinizum. (the little resin locks head in place)
      As for the cali pics anything you want to see at all? and if you look I for one have asked fairyland to do more with this line so if all you feeple lover would do the same, maybe we'd have some more luck! if you remeber the littlefee person got them to make new and differnt hands! >.<

7. The Fairyland dolls and the Luts Delf line are still cast by the same company, in the same color resin (unlike Kid Delfs, Junior Delf, Senior Delfs etc., which are cast in a paler resin). I have an oldish Feeple Cali and a new Delf If, and my If's head doesn't fit on my Cali's neckpiece, but from what I understand, most of the Delf heads fit on Feeple bodies, and vice-versa. The Delf and Feeple hands are interchangable, too. The Feeples use a neckpiece like the Type 2 Delfs and the MiniFee, which allows the head to be removed easily by twisting a piece on the neckpiece. In terms of couples/how they look together, somewhere there is a thread (I need to add to it!) that has 70cm/60cm couples, including some Delfs and Feeples.

8. I posted a link with my cali (feplee) with Dark angel's delf(an older delf)

9. I wish FL would do more too, but when I emailed them earlier this year they said they had no plans of making any more :(
      As for compatibility between Delfs and Feeples, I just put a Delf DES head on a Feeple body, and I think it looks really good! Here's a pic:

[​IMG]

And a full length shot:

[​IMG]

10. I would love to post spammage of my Iden alas I only ordered him 26 workdays ago so I have about 20 more till I get him:(

11. Ah, bummer. I'd love to see him when you get him, though!

12. I too would still like to see Feeple Rona's and Iden's as any pop up! :)

13. Hey all :) lovely pics :D very new to the Feeple fanclub! Rona <3 i was nosing around on the MP and now i have a Nanuri 08 head on the way which was kind of an impulse buy! very excited tho! and my MNF is also on her way! all this waiting! >_< just need to find a body now so she wont be a floating head for too long! >_< lol

14. Congrats Star87, she's pretty^^! I'm surprised she fits a 7-8 wig though, most SD heads are biggerO.o

I got a Feeple Riff fullset off the Marketplace, he's on his way here now<3. He'll be my first (and probably only) Feeple^^. Eventually he's going to be a Feeple Breakaway but those heads are so hard to find>.<

15. Didn't have much time so I narrowed the trial eyes down to urethane only since those are more of an investment risk. All of the 16mm eyes I tried had gaps at the outer corners. If you like your doll to only stare straight ahead and you use pink putty, some of them might be okay.

[​IMG]
      DropRops candy type 16mm on the left, old Eye Candies 18mm on the right

worst fit
      [​IMG]
      Dollshe 16mm (Dollshe eyes run one size smaller due to the very round sclera)

[​IMG]
      Enchanted Sweety low dome 16mm

best fit
      [​IMG]
      Mystic low dome 16mm/8mm iris

16. I Don't Own A Feeple But, Are There Any Jointed Hands That Would Fit Feeple Rona?

17. Thank you for all the photos! I've got a pair of 18mm Dollshe eyes on the way for my Ashley, and I'm hoping they work out nicely...especially considering how the irises in Dollshe eyes tend to be a bit smaller.

I do love your Ashley's faceup, too. Who's the artist, if you don't mind me asking?

One more question (this one's for the rest of the class, haha)--where do you find your Feeples' clothing? I know that Super Gem clothes fit pretty well, but where else do you shop for your girls?

18. These dolls don't get the attention they deserve, do they? I don't own one, but I have fallen in love with Cali! She is so perfect for a character I have from one of my stories. So any spam of her would be awesome!
      I'm hoping I will be able to put her on layaway this coming year...

19. 18mm Dollshe eyes will probably work out very well. Do show us a photo when they arrive, please!
      I did my Ashley's face-up and mods myself, thanks! :)