1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. Heres 2 spam pics of my Feeple Iden with my Delf Yder Dylan

[​IMG]

2. I'm sorry, I can't resist spamming Cavalia! I love her!
      [​IMG]

3. Does both the boy and girl bodies have the chest joint like the MNF A-lines or are they built more like Luts type three bodies with no chest joint?

I hope Fairyland eventually build ALL of their bodies like the A-lines!

Ryu

4. the boys only have the one joint like the delfs but i dont know about the girls

5. Okay, that's what I thought....but do you mind showing a pic of his chest to satisfy my curiosity?

Even though he's not a Feeple, I'm thinking that a Feeple's body would look like Ryuichi's type three. This is the only recent pic I have of him:

[​IMG]

Hn...I'm wondering what he'd look like on a Feeple body. I hear that they'd look nice still.

Ryu

6. heres his body from my box opening

[​IMG]

7. :drool That's one YUMMY looking body! Domo arigato!:D

Ryuichi

8. Not sure if anyone has seen this so I thought I should post it...New Feeples!!!! Link!

9. There is a separate discussion thread for the new Feeple 65 line [thread=412022]HERE[/thread].

10. Just stumbled in here (I no longer own a Feeple), but the other person you're thinking of is Kawaii_Mon. Her husband has a Cali.

11. I recently posted a few pictures of my Cali, Anne, in the gallery!

[​IMG]

12. *sneaks in* Been well dead on the board, but decided to venture back on, so excited to see this thread! It was around when I got my beloved 'little' vampire forever ago. :D

Sadly my camera is dead, but I found some old pictures, currently in the progress of applying some of my new sewing skills to his wardrobe. So far different fashion wise.

[​IMG]
      And here is a fun comparison Absinthe with Shayde (DnD Shayde) a tiny lil SD. He even took his boots off so he wasn't towering so far over her.
      [​IMG]

So happy people are feeling love for the feeple kids! Just wish it was easier to pose the lanky boy. How much success does everyone else have with theirs? I can pose all my other little ones fairly well.

13. He is adorable! :D

I don't know about the boys, but when trying to pose my girls, it's like a dream. After playing with them and trying to pose for example my SOOM Super Gem... it's not that good even it's pretty too.

14. I can pose him great sitting. But he seems to suffer in the standing poses department. The legs are just so long to try and find his center of balance in fun poses. ^.^ but then I've been spoiled by having a msd boy who can crouch in ninja poses lol. Absinthe requires more graceful standing, and more solid for my sanity. (I would fear the side effects of falling for his height.)

15. I finally got time to make face up for my OE Ashley!

[​IMG]

I love the Day of the Dead and sugar skull theme, so that's where I got the inspiration. First I thought that she's going for zombie theme, but I changed my mind. Her sister is going to be a vampire and I hope I can make her face up soon. :)

16. Well, after much waiting on a special order Soom Super Gem outfit for my Feeple, I made the discovery that not all SG clothes fit a Feeple. *facepalm* Fortunately, one of my friends has recently ordered a SG girl and was wanting to buy the outfit...

...I'm discovering that I have to have clothes made for her.

Where does everyone else get clothes for their Feeple?

17. I've been successful with Dollmore Model Doll (F) clothes, last time I bought two dresses, underwear set and hoodie. Everything was perfect, but the other dress. If you are planning to buy clothes from Dollmore, maybe get something loose or something with strechty material. My other dress was made too well fitting for Dollmore doll, and it was a bit fail for FeePle, even it was almost there... It wasn't that pretty from the torso area.

But the size in general is nice, a bit problems can be with hips if you get something veeeery tight! :sweat

18. I have a few Dollmore Model things, too. I'd agree with the go-for-stretchy. I have some jeans from them that are too big, but otherwise stretchy tops/dresses are okay. I also have sewed my girl some basic items, which is much better than buying things that don't fit!