1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. Here's a shot of my girl, just for sharing purposes. Her new eyes arrived today and I'm just beside myself with how pretty they are!

[​IMG]

2. Those are EXQUISITE, absolutely perfect for her, where are they from?

3. They're from a seller here on DoA! They haven't come up with a company name yet, but they seriously need to. Here's the sales thread, but she only releases in very small batches:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?399515-★-Handmade-18mm-Urethane-Eyes-★

I have to say, as a huge fan of urethane eyes, these rival some of the best out there for depth and clarity, as well as the vibrancy of color. I plan to replace all my dolls' eyes except for two with those from this company.

4. :o Those are beautiful, thank you for the link. :D

5. i hope they do more with the feplee 70 soon *sighes*

6. If they do more with elf ears, I might be doomed! :...(

[​IMG]

Here they are, my sisters!

7. Does anyone have more Rona's with different faceups?!! I've seen so many defaults...

8. Irrimirri, who painted my Cali, recently painted a Rona for spikelover on Flickr; there are photos at those links!

9. [​IMG]

just to show that the super gem clothes are a great fit for the feeple 70

10. It's nice to know that Supergem clothes work. I came to this thread to see what would fit a feeple. I finally got my Ashley, and she is gorgeous. However, I am not really sure what she can wear. I haven't had many girl dolls anyway, and she seems like an odd size.

What else fits Feeple girls? :)

11. Dollmore Model Doll clothes fit quite well. If you don't mind things being short, certain styles of SD size clothes fit too - I have put my girls in clothes that are for Luts Delfs and as along as they aren't a style that is fitted in the hips, they fit ok. Sleeves might be a bit short though.

12. Me too! It would be nice to have them be noticed again. :3

Can I see some Iden and Rona spam, please? :D

13. Thank you. Caidanbi. She does seem very small except for her legs and hips. I'm going to start with the Dollmore clothes for now. :)

14. Ok, my Katarina (F70 Ashley) is wearing Dollmore Model F dress, it's not this short if you put it better but it's still quite short! ^^; She's having socks from Tata's Paradise and shoes from LeekeWorld. Hope this helps!

[​IMG]

15. I think it should fit. DM models are about the same dimensions as the Feeple. Just check the bust measurements.

16. Hi) My sisters (Ashley):)
      [​IMG]

17. Please some Rona spam~ *puppy eyes*

18. [​IMG]

Not the greatest shot in the world but this is my Feeple Rona, Alys. She's a modified Dreaming Rona with face up and mods done by Illness-Illusion. She's actually slotted to go off to Overlordu to have her face up redone which is why I haven't posted her before but I do love her. The Rona's a great sculpt.

19. Double post. The forum's loading super slowly for me right now! Sorry. More Rona spam? ^^;;