1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. Thanks sephyelysian! But I already seen this shot! May be on your flickr or blog or here..
      Want more Rona pictures! It's seems not much people have her or share pictures T__T

2. Matilda, loved your Ashleys!

Here's my updated picture~

[​IMG]

3. Thought I'd ask here too... I made a thread with questions... I want to get an Iden, but am confused... Are they still waiting for Fairyland to re-release them? ?_?

4. Tiazara, thanks:)
      yours Ashley is nice:)

5. Hi! there I am not sure if this is the right thread but I was wondering if anyone had a CP Soony head and a Feeple 65cm body and if they could show them I need to find a "adult" like body for my CP soony head please and thank you! I would so much appreciate it, and if you do know the difference between Luts/cp's NS is different from fairylands NS that would be amazing as well please and thank you!

6. Fairyland resin and the Luts Delf resin are the same (because they're both made by Cerberus Project). They match each other so you could theoretically swap heads with only very minor shades of difference (because CP resin tends to be slightly different colors depending on the batch that comes out) and not have an issue with that. I would check the photo request gallery because I think there are a couple of threads there where people put other CP heads on Feeple65 bodies.

Hope that helps.

7. thank you so much!

8. hi
      i thought this might be the place to ask, do fairyland sell just heads? after browsing their website i cannot seem to find them or any parts for their feeples.
      i was i bit interested in their chloe, with the intention of putting a head on my DOD doll, thats the second question, would their be much head size difference between the 65 and a dod dot?

9. Fairyland doesn't sell only heads as far as I know. You'd have to buy the whole doll and sell the body, or participate in a split order to get just the head.

As for the second question, I don't own a DOD so I'm afraid I can't answer it. Sorry.

10. I adopted Lyzrd's Ashley. I couldn't let a gorgeous girl like her sit on the marketplace forever.

Without futher ado, the as yet un-named by me, Ashley.
      [​IMG]

11. She's looking good!

12. Just got a WS Delf Juri 06 head. And I am worrying about getting a body for him because of the Delf news. And I am a Delf and FL noob, so I gotta ask. How do my Juri head fit on a Feeple 65 male body. Then I don`t mean the resin match but will the head look big, small? Will it fit the neck well?

13. Its fine - CP has designed the Feeples with the Delfs in mind. The neck mechanism is the same on Feeples as it is on Type 2-3 Delfs. The body is similar, the resin match is pretty much perfect since they're made using the same resin. The only thing that can be hard to get used to is the height... Feeple70s don't look that much different in height to Delfs when they're sitting, but its a massive difference when they're standing.

Here are two of my Delf Lishes with my Feeple70 Lishe (Feeple/Delf females are shorter than Delf/feeple70 males too) - oh, ignore the height difference between the two Delfs - one is bare foot the other is wearing heels, lol.:
      [​IMG]
      Fea, Caesair and Morrigan by TeaPartyRevolution, on Flickr

14. OK thanks^^ I will try my best though to get my Juri a Delf boy type 2 or 3 body. But if that fail I guess I could go for one of the Feeple bodies^^ Better with a body than not.

15. The feeple 65 male body and Delf heads will be the same resin. But the feeple 65 male body neck is a bit big for the Delf heads. I have a picture but I'm not at home now so I'll post it later. =)

16. Feeple 65 next to Feeple 70.
      [​IMG]

Delf BW on the NS Feeple 65 male body. The neck is a bit thick for the delf head, but I think it would be easiest to modify the heads neck hole rather than the neck of the body. :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      and the latch mechanism. It'll fit once the head or neck were modified to work together.
      [​IMG]

17. After two months, my Rona head came back from the face up artist and oh my God, I am so happy with her! T__T Due to unforeseen circumstances, her body isn't available at the moment so she stole one of my other girl bodies while we now wait for that to come home. :P

But I am happy I can now share Alys once again, the way I've been wanting her to look!

[​IMG]

18. She's looking fantastic. I'll hopefully have the body for my Breakaway sometime this week and I'll be able to spam him - I can't wait!

19. Thank you! I can't wait to see him. Congrats on getting him a body!

20. Neither can I - lol! He's a Midnight Blue, and I've had him as a floating head for a while - I just got a nice fullset Riff suit for him to wear, it looks like he'll be a bit of a rocker (he has a skull t-shirt too).