1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple Discussion

May 26, 2010

1. She is so pretty! ^__^

I'm sharing my girls, they got new better face ups this week and finally I'm very happy with them! ♥

[​IMG]

2. Wow. And you found him a body? How wonderful! I used to have a Feeple Riff...I bought the full set years ago when the Riff came out. I can safely say you will be very happy with the quality of it. ;)

Thank you! Your girls look lovely. I'm so glad they're home.

3. Well, I got a default Riff in order to get him a body, lol. I already have a f70 girl, so the quality is fantastic. I was amazed that I actually found a OE with a default faceup, I've only ever seen two f70 breakaway heads on the MP and I bought both of them!

4. Hi all! since this thread is both for f70 and f65 I have a question: anyone has received last event Juri head? I would like to see pictures of him/her :)
      I think I have criteria for get the head but I hadn't a confirmation from FL, do they usually confirm if you get an event a gift? :/

5. My Riff just came in yesterday!!!

[​IMG]

I love him! he is so tall!! He's the first 70cm I ever had, and I couldn't be happier. He poses amazing, and he stands like a rock!

6. congrats! I'm curious to see feeple poseability.. it's not hard to believe that FL bodies poses well in any size, I think their dolls are the best in that! *__*

7. Has anyone heard anything on Fairyland re-releasing the F70s? I was browsing through them and some of them say "Available Soon" instead of "Sold Out." Have they always said that or is Fairyland about to do some awesome sneakiness and re-release them?

8. Does anyone have a picture of the inside of a Feeple70 head? Or can someone just tell me whether or not they usually have Fairyland or CP stamps inside their head/headcaps?

9. I believe they do! Let me go take a peek. :)

Nope! It has been so long since I opened up her head I forgot that it was a twist lock instead of a magnet!
      She has two series of numbers on the rim of the head and a matching series on each side of the head cap. One is cast in and the other series is hand etched after casting. This might not be the case for the other sculpts though. Mine is an Ashley who is a number limited sculpt whom FL stated will never be re released.

10. Im adding to the Riff spam, love this guy, just got him 2 days ago.

[​IMG]

11. LadyDeath: Your boy is very handsome! I'm glad to see there are still a couple of these guys floating around. His eyes are especially striking.

It's also nice to see this list have a little life in it again. I'll add a bit to the spam if only in the hopes to see more spam. Here is Eligos (my Cali) with her new hair (sorry it's a quick iPhone pic).

[​IMG]

12. Your Riff is gorgeous LadyDeath!
      I'm also willing to add some spam to try and get this thread moving again, since it's really the only place I can post a couple of my boys, Sephyelysian!

So here is my offering, my two F70 Breakaway boys, Arawn (black hair) and Aeron (blonde):
      [​IMG]
      ADAD 2014/112 - Big BA boys
      by TeaPartyRevolution, on Flickr

13. Aw, not a single Esther here ;( lol. But all the other Feeples in this thread are gorgeous :aheartbea

14. No one has posted in this thread since 2014, but maybe this will revive it a little? Here's my Rona in a Volks outfit.
      [​IMG]

15. I got a new F70 since the last time this was moving... my Dreaming BA, Balor:

[​IMG]

16. Oh wow, I can't believe this thread went 6+ years without any posts! :( @sailorchiron, your Rona is so pretty!! I love her cute faceup and her outfit. :aheartbea

Here's an old photo of my Cali boy (he's on a Delf body). I've changed his wig and eyes since then so I really should take some new pictures!

[​IMG]

17. Oh awesome! These dolls are far too beautiful to not post! I don't have one, but I must say I've been hoping they'd at least bring the big boys back!

18. 'Would be nice.

I still want a NS version of my long-sold-on Dreaming Vampire Moon, who was only ever available as the freebie head that came with F70 body orders.

19. BTW, for anyone who's unaware, Fairyland has a survey up asking about any discontinued sculpts we'd want to buy. They don't want suggestions, they want you to be committed to buying it if they decide to do a re-release, and will email you about ordering it if that happens. Feeple70 bodies are not available as a choice in the survey, so I think those are doomed. But we can certainly ask about F70 head sculpts! The survey is here: CP/FairyLand Re-release Survey

I personally asked for Riff & Sleeping Riff. Among other things... :whee:

Oh, and I have a nice little F70 story... pretty early into the hobby for me, I got an Esther head. I painted it myself and enjoyed it for a while, but then I decided to sell my entire doll collection and start from scratch, so off she went. I've come to regret it because Esther was such a unique sculpt, the only one kinda similar might be Delf If. But Esther can't be found anywhere. There are hardly any owner photos of them and I have never caught one for sale. Well, recently I was thinking about her again and wondered where my old one was now. Via feedback threads I was able to trace her to her current owner and... I know it's a big no-no for a lot of people, but, I reached out and asked if they would ever consider selling me the head. And they said yes!! Esther is on her way to me from Europe right now. I'm so excited! :atremblin:aheartbea I think what makes it extra special is that it's actually the same head that I used to have... I can't believe it! And it's not even the first doll that I sold and returned to me later... haha :o

20. That actually is pretty cool, your having her again.

Had I known at the time that the F70s were never coming back, I'd have held on to my BW Vampire Moon, even though I hate the way Fairyland's white resin ages. Something something Hindsight. Something something 20/20. :doh