1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland FeePle Iden and Rona Discussion

Feb 6, 2009

1. :o Oh dear, I think I may have to buy Iden at some point in the near future :aheartbea I was considering Seorin because there wasn't an SD that looked like him... and now there is! :XD:

Rona does look like she's got a bit of Nanuri 07 in her... it's the nose and mouth shape. It's much more obvious in the sleeping head photo.

2. Sharkyra-- Really? Don't say such things! *Covers her eyes* Now I'm going to have to find some of those Feeple-on-60cm body photos then, because that would be fantastic and it would encourage me to buy one. XP Or so. You know... two... or three... I'm just super lucky Iden and Rona don't have characters I can use them for. I can't wait for people to start buying them, though!

Rona has this cute little pert, upturned nose. I just think it makes her look adorable. X3 Can't wait to see if a 60cm body comes out that they might fit on... T_T Please don't let me get addicted to SDs. Fairyland would be the one to make me break that oath.

3. Wow they are beautiful! I may have found a girl for my future Saint.

Are Rona's breasts smaller than a regular Feeple girl? Coz they look it.

4. Yay! New Feeple dolls! And a Feeple girl I am SO loving! And boy! Ooo I don't know who I love more! Sigh~ I already have one Feeple in this house, maybe I should get another one... >w<

5. Fairyland secretely wants to eat my wallet...-stares at Iden- :|....wannnnttttt *_*

6. I think that Iden is very handsome! :aheartbea But the hands aren't masculines >.<
      Rona is very beautiful too and her dress is... :D

7. That's what I was thinking, too! XD Well, the Chiwoo part, at least, but now that you point it out I can see an El resemblance in there as well.

I sooo need this boy. He made me 10 minutes late for work this morning! :sweat I had just come on DoA to quickly check on a payment I was waiting on, and saw the post on the top of the news so I had to click it...then there was squeaking, and lots of staring, and more staring, and posting in this thread...then I realised I was supposed to leave for work ten minutes earlier.
      He was in my head all day at work, too. :XD: He's clawed himself to the top of the wants list, so I think I'll be getting him next after I pay off the layaway I've got going atm.

8. Iden...darn Fairyland...why? He's so SEXY!

9. So beautiful! I love them both. Rona has the cutest little nose but Ipen is just a bundle of loveliness. I think I need both. I don't have the money for either, but I can save for years, can't I?

Who else things Ipen would make a gorgeous girl?! :D

10. Rona is soooo what I have been looking for in my next girl. She is is just beautiful. I am hoping for a Genji someday and think they would be gorgeous together.

11. Oh my gosh, they're amazing~ *-*

If only I had money~ ; -;

12. I'll be getting nearly enough for the fullset Iden. Just $7 bucks short, lol, from taxes. I think I know what it'll be headed for!

13. Rona's nails look so nice :D *adds both Iden and Rona to wishlist*

14. Must have Rona...I will have her some way.....got to save for her....maybe tax refund...(starts plotting;))

15. I'm joining the club as an Iden fangirl. :D This boy is perfect for me, however, I do agree that his lips are a bit too dark, but I can overlook that.

Oh and here's a tip for those that want the new releases but are short on funds, splitting the fullsets is a good way to get the full doll at a nice discount if you don't need the extras and can find someone that wants them. ;)

16. These two are gorgeous! I can't decide which one I want more. Guess I'll just have to add both to my list. :3

17. Denver Dolls has these two up already! I'm really tempted to put Roda on their 4 month layaway. *_*

I like Fairyland's discount event (of course); though, I wish they had more shoes to pick from. >__>

18. Ditto on the more shoes thing, chobits. I was looking through them after I saw the event "one free pair of shoes" thing, but there wasn't much of a selection. :sweat

19. I am really into them. The molds are very nice and expressive, the faceup is great and I love the boys' outfit a lot.

Neat. ~Gus

20. Oh gosh. I love them. Thank you, Fairyland! I needed something fresh to look at! XD

Both are beautiful. I'd pop their heads onto Delf bodies for sure, as much as I love Feeple bodies, they're a tad too tall for me!

Very happy. :)

About the event... so if you buy the set of both Iden and Rona, you get shoes, AND you get $270 knocked off the price? o_o Or are they just saying that you'll save $270 by getting the full set?