1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland FeePle Iden and Rona Discussion

Feb 6, 2009

1. Rona is stunning! If I had the extra money I would be buying her.

2. You'll get the shoes and 270.00 knocked off the price of both fullsets. :) There is no savings in the price of both fullsets together. 735.00 x 2 = 1470.00. So with the event discount, you'll be paying only 1200.00. Not too shabby at all. :)

3. argh, I love them both! When I get my tax refund, I may end up getting iden. I think the first thing that drew me to him was his outfit and his face for the most part looks like a character I have in mind but the doll does make me have to chuckle a bit. In my opinion he has such a babyface so the badboy look doesn't really work. I want him though :D (though why are his lips so dark??)

I love rona too, she's definately the girl I've been looking for but I dunno about feeple girl bodies, there is just something about them that irks me... Maybe the shoulders and breasts? Gah but if I had the money, I'd buy them both in a heartbeat, even though I want to stay away from 70cm... V_v

4. Curse you, FL! Man I am in love with Iden, he is stunning. Reitaism you're so right, that IS what he looks like - a babyfaced boy trying to look cool. Ugh, he's fantastic! I may have to beg for this one for my birthday in May xD Since tax day is going to drain me!

5. We were actually just talking about this, but apparently the Feeple bodies can fit on the 60cm Delf bodies. So if you really don't want the 70cm... Sell it, keep the head, and buy a 60cm body! XD

6. Fairyland said they'd be coming out with their own 60cm body, if somebody got one of these 70cm beauties they could test drive it to see if they like it and maybe wait for their new size? I imagine it will look Delfish but have some of the Puki/Mini Fee style improvements. :aheartbea

7. I'm not too into Iden too much especially with the promotional/company pictures for him. I don't really have a taste for punk-rock-leathery type of boy. I do bet he'd look great in other types of clothes though. :) I'm definitely in love with Rona. She just gorgeous and the dress she comes with! It's just so damn beautiful. I would definitely go for her but I do not have a character for her. So I might as well go for the dress and will be dressing the dress on a future doll. :)

I know that they have pictures of Delfs being on their bodies but not vice versa. :O!

8. I think Rona is stunning! I am so in love with her eyes...

9. Wow, they're both stunning! I just simply adore them both. I hope I can get them both soon in the near future.

Roda is definitely my favorite 60cm female now. And I really can't wait to see more owners pictures of Iden.

10. Rona is taller than 60cm, Chikku. More like 70cm or close to it.

11. I wonder how Rona's head would look on a 60cm body? Has anyone tried a Feeple head on a 60cm size body yet??

12. We were discussing this in the first couple of pages of the thread. *Points somewhere around the top of page 2* People have apparently tried mix-and-matching Feeple heads with the 60cm Delf bodies with success, so yes, Feeple would probably fit a 60cm body from Delf or Fdoll (since the proportions from Fdoll are similar).

13. PsychoticElflet5- Thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind if I decide to put Rona on a Delf girl body;)

14. I have...

... A Feeple Dreaming Breakaway on a Delf Type 3 Body

& A Sleeping Anu, an Open Eyed Breakaway and an Open Eyed Cali head on Fantasy Doll boy bodies...

... and the size match is quite perfect. :)

Here's Cailen, my Open Eyed Feeple Breakaway on a Fantasy Doll Body with Tatienne, my Delf Breakaway '08 on a Type 3 Delf Body...

[​IMG]

Hope it helps!

15. Oh wow, that's perfect, talithax, thank you! ^_^ That does work out nicely. It's too bad you can't buy the heads via a la carte yet. XP Perhaps someday...

16. OMG he has a FANNY PACK

LOLOLOL

17. ...but it's a tough, punk fanny pack with studs and a British flag on it!

<__<...>__>

Yeah, that made me laugh too. :XD:

18. If it's British, that means it's a 'bum-bag'. ;) That's what we call them over here! :lol:

19. Damn I wish I hadn't looked at Rona *cries*

20. With the whole, putting Feeple heads on CP bodies - does it have to be a type 2 body?