1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland FeePle Iden and Rona Discussion

Feb 6, 2009

1. Given that I have 3 Feeple heads on Fantasy Doll bodies, I wouldn't think it would have to be a Type 2 or 3 body...

2. Oh that's good to hear! Because I was planning to get rona head and pop it on my type 1 girl body :D

3. I've just seen that on Fairyland's site it has "how to change a feeple head" and the neck mechanism is the exact same one as the Type 2 delf mechanisms. This means I can't actually put a Rona head on my Soony's type one body :( *gutted*

4. Sure you can. All you need is a neck donut for it. :)

5. Really? That's awesome news!

6. Just got my Rona. She is so incredibly beautiful. (BTW, 18mm Mystic eyes do NOT fit in her, I had to find a pair of 16mm.) She is on a type-1 Delf body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I really want them both *sigh* Although if I could only choose one, it would be Rona, she's so stunning!

8. Does anyone know where I can buy Rona's head?

Would I need to get in on a split-or buy from the marketplace?

Also any shots of a FeePle body next to a delf girl body would be great!
      Thanks! ^_^

9. I think you would have to do a split - as far as I am aware, Fairyland don't just sell her head :(

10. Yup... either second hand or in a split if you want to get Rona. =) She's a lovely sculpt that you don't see around much.

11. hello! I'm extremely enchanted by Rona, but everyone here seems to be wanting to put her head on a delf body, why? Are feeply bodies bad? I know minifee, littlefee, etc. bodies are amazing so is the feeple body not that good?
      I just wanted to know because I love her so much and I want to save for her, but I don't want to make any mistakes.

Also, what clothes do the bodies fit into?

12. I think it's just that people prefeers smaller than 70cm so they go for Delf bodies.
      But I wouldn't swear on it. I haven't bought a feeple body yet to change one of my delfs into 70cm of glory.

13. I have a Feeple Rona. The body is definitely not bad. The posing is amazing and her curves are really beautiful. I can't compare with other SD bodies but this body is really gorgeous.
      I ordered Dollmore Model cloth for my Rona. I don't know if they fit but I hope so. ^^

14. I just got Feeple Rona, she is gorgeous!! I have her on her regular body, it's very curvy and beautiful, and she has really amazing long legs!! She is quite tall and heavy though, which may be why so many people are switching to the delf bodies. Personally, I am not going to, I like her body.

So far, I have had her in Delf girl clothes, the dresses and skirts fit just fine, although they are, of course, shorter. I also had her in a delf boy's suit, it fit very well, but the pants are like capris. It was really cute! I posted pics of her in the gallery if you want to see how they look. She fits in the same shoes and wigs as Delfs too. I think Dollmore Model size clothes might fit, but I haven't tried them yet.... I'm going to be making clothes for her too ^-^

15. Yup, the only reason my Rona is on a Delf body is I didn't need a girl doll that tall. The Feeple body is beautiful, it just didn't fit my needs for this doll. (I can't rule out a Feeple body for later dolls, though!)