1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple! Riff and Esther

May 18, 2007

1. She just went on my master list as well! She is PERFECT for a doll I have had in mind. I've never seen a doll that fit so well what I wanted out of my tall girl!

2. The price isn't all that bad, if one thinks about it. Right now, its free shipping and a free faceup for $680. Not too shabby. :)

I hope they sell the bodies separately...I bet there will be quite a few that will want their kids to be extra tall. :D

~Anrui

3. Yes, I actually think the price is very good with everything you get! Not to mention the first 300 dolls come with a free extra head!

From what I've read there, it sounds like they can use regular delf type 2 heads! Under FAQ, about interchanging male and female heads, they said this " Yes, the heads are interchangeable. Luts Delf heads (new neck joint types)also fit on FeePle body"

If I had the money, I'd get her right now.

4. I saw the comment about how the heads could be interchangeable, but where did you see the free head comment? O_o

I'm looking everywhere for it! :P

~Anrui

5. Under New and Notice, the "grand opening event"

6. I just posted a question about the "special optional head" and its unlocked, if anyone wants to know the answer. Also, I can post their response here if anyone wants me to.

7. Riff... wonderful! He's 70cm... *__* and relatively cheap... yay for big boys! He's going straight to my wishlist. I wonder if they come with clothes and if not, which will they fit?

8. Well, now it makes a lot more sense that the Senior Delfs aren't as tall as a lot of people thought they'd be!

I can't wait to see Riff's body. I'm not sure about the headsculpt, since I don't think that faceup is very flattering. But they can take Delf heads! :D Oooh, Dreaming Shiwoo is looking even more tempting than usual, now that i could make him tall. :love

I don't think Senior Delf heads would work though since they have a different resin color (real skin). I was so disappointed that they wouldn't match Delfs, so its good to know that the new Feeple (lol) will. :)

9. I don't like either of the heads, but it will be nice to see people put other CP sculpts on these new tall bodies (which I'm sure will happen quite soon). And, of course, I might like future feeple headsculpts better.

10. OMG!!! Pictures of the bodies are up. I'm SOOOO impressed with these bodies!

11. Body pics are up!
      ...and now they've slowed to a crawl, since everyone is looking. XD

Now, that is what I was thinking when I heard the words 'Senior Delf'!
      Absloutely perfect !!!
      :D

12. I agree with you completely! I was quite disapointed when I saw what the senior delfs were, and that there was no female. I was hoping for a lovely, tall lady, and I am always drawn to CP sculpts over anything else. These are AMAZING!! The bodies are perfect.

*starts saving to get my feeple*

13. This was what I hoped for for a Senior Delf... they look very sidhe-ish. I've just blown my funds on another doll, so I couldn't get one of them... but I'll love seeing owner pics.

The one thing that STILL bugs me though.. Feeple??? is there an explanation for the name??

14. Combination of Fee (fairy) and People (human). It's explained in the 'Introducing FeePle' link beneath the two links with the pics in them.

15. Oh man, I love the bodies. Not too fond of the knees, but that's what stockings are for. Definitely going to work on getting the girl and changing out her head, or buying a girl body if the option becomes available.

16. They're so pretty, Riff is totally a grown up Shine, and interchangeable type 2 heads is great news

But

If Fairyland is connected to CP, and CP is connected to Luts, I wonder what the chances are of Luts selling these guys is? Not that I don't trust buying from them, but if they're all the same people in the end, I'd like to be able to stick with the ditributor I like, plus store cred and custom face up and all, right?

17. Oooh, VERY nice bodies! I love how they pose. :D And the riff in the body pics has a different face-up, I think I like him now. I wonder if I could deal with a doll that big. *_* 69.5cm is so tall! I hope they can wear Hound size clothes! At least their feet aren't huge, lol.

EDIT: I just had a thought. Their bodies look a lot like Delf bodies, so what if they have KICKY LEGS like Delfs do?! Oh boy . . . :lol:

18. I'm just worried that this means fairyland will no longer be associated with Luts! I don't know if CP did the sculpts on the Senior delfs or not.

Liria posted elsewhere (she is the English rep for Fairyland)
      So, we will find out whats up soon!

19. I love Riff!! :D I want him now. :) I really like the fact that he's so tall. I'm not too keen on Ester's face mold but her body is nice.

20. The proportions are really bothering me, the torsos and shoulder measurements are close to regular Delfs, so the added height just looks wrong with certain body parts. I wonder how off the regular CP heads will look with the much longer neck and freaky limbs.