1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple! Riff and Esther

May 18, 2007

1. Normally I'm a stickler for proportions, but I actually don't mind these. Definately even more stylized then usual, but HAY. :D

Tall boys ftw! :D

Watch as I try and squish an Abadon head on it.... :P

~Anrui

2. I was wondering that myself! But according to the site Riffs head is only 23cm, which is smaller than Delf Shine's, which is listed as 24.5cm. And Shine's head is one of the smaller Delf boy heads, I believe.

Very tall dolls in general look kind of strange to me, proportion-wise. Probably because their heads are the same size as (or smaller than!) shorter 1/3 scale dolls. I guess its because more mature characters are supposed to have smaller heads relative to their height?

3. Personally, I love the 'lanky' look the bodies have. It reminds me of long-legged manga boys, especially from some of CLAMP's recent works. :D I keep thinking of Fai from Tsubasa, even though the Riff head looks nothing like him. XD

4. Did anyone else order yet? I am mostly interested in the body because I want to check out the jointing in person (who would have guessed??) so I might have an Esther head available soon...

5. the first 3 months with free shipping and face up? this is a bit tempting... must resist for now, i still can't get it out of my head that Riff looks like Shine

As for the bodies...

very very nice. actually i like the variety of poses like sitting cross legged so easily. a bit spindley tho

6. aw, i wished they had made senior delf at that height, while maintaining current proportions... T_______T i enjoy buying CP dolls, and that owuld have been excellent!!!

this body looks...proportionally wrong with the head. o.o a little on the small side.

i'm still interested in seeing the body, though. it sounds interesting. X3

7. I really wanna see the girl's body... maybe Luna might be getting a new one soon.... x3 well if CP girl heads can fit it ^^''

8. THOSE BODIES! Unn! No fair! Man. They are totally cheating by being so cute. I really want one. Time to GET A JOB. Pronto! :P (I do it soon enough, I can still get free shipping... XD;)

I love those lanky, lanky proportions--very, very sidhe, which is just what I wanted a tall girl FOR. They look very willowy and... ooo.... Just... yes... XD So in love. (Can you tell?!) I'm loving looking at them pose! I like that they have the double-jointed knees and elbows but they aren't at all as ugly as similar jointings on other bodies.

9. Oooh. A tall boy that I actually like. He's scrumptious.

10. Wow their posing ability is great!
      I wonder if they will be selling their high heel feet as an option part in the future?
      I would love those for my Model girl :)

11. Why is it I can't find them on the site? Can somone point me the right way?

12. I second that. I'm loving how pretty the joints are considering that they are double jointed. But apparently these are being incorporated into Delfs as well later this year which makes me phenominally happy.

13. She do come with regular, and high heeled feel. :) They are not even huge! She can wear most regular shoes.

People having issues finding the pictures of the bare bodies http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD15

People having issues finding pictures of the dolls themselves go here http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20070425050710

I do love the bodies, but I'm not 100% sure of Esthers head. Luckily, I have a white, and NS floating lishe head, and that just may be what I put on there. I have to decide which skin tone to go with, and once I have the money, I'm buying her!

14. These dolls look wonderful! Has anyone compared the measurements with Hound yet? I sold my Hound, but I still have clothes!

15. They seem to pose beautifully, and those elegant legs go on forever! THey are vey stylized, strangely beautiful girl, the more I look at her the more she grows on me.

16. me too! i pretty much said "put a silver wig on him and get him a lazy earl(who makes him tie his shoes...) and we got godchild!" XD they have some long legs i'll tell you whut! :o very pretty dolls though...

17. Oh man, I love how well they pose. I want a tall flexible boy *_* I'm not really a fan of that face, tho. Haha, maybe I'll order one and split the head ;)

18. It sounds like most of us love the bodies, but are not 100% sure about the first 2 heads. I hope they release more heads soon!

19. Thought I'd work out a little size comparison for the boys, based on the measurements given on the sites.
      Red = Dollshe boys, Blue = FeePle, Green = Delf boys

Eye size : 14mm /16mm /16-18mm

Height : 69cm / 69.5cm / 60.5cm

Circumference of Head : 23.5cm / 23.0cm / varies, my measurements: 22.5cm (Yder), 24cm (Shiwoo), site says 24.5cm

Width of shoulders : 15.8cm / 13.0cm / 13.0cm

Shoulder to wrist : 22cm / 20.0cm / 20.0cm

Elbow to wrist : 10.2cm / 9.5cm / 10.0cm

Lenth of back : 16cm / 14.0cm / 14.0 cm

Circumference of waist : 22cm / 21.5cm / 20.0cm

Circumference of hips : 27cm / 24.5cm / 25.5cm <_<?

Knee to ankle : 18cm / 21.0cm /17cm

Foot size : 8.7cm / 8.0cm / 7.3cm

Note: I get the impression that the legs on Riff are at least a good 1.5-2cm longer than the legs on a Dollshe boy, and waist/hips are quite smaller. Sounds like Dollshe-sized pants would be baggy and dorky short on FeePle boys. XD

^__^